Glutathione IV Help

S

slebby

Iron
I'm going to get glutathione IV to whiten skin

Does anyone know how many mg I should have?

My local clinic offers:

1200mg
1800mg
2400mg
3000mg

And how often do I do it? Once or twice a week?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, angelo, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
Uh, these doses are incredibly low. Like a capsule of Glut that I can buy from Iherb contains 1000mg. The IV treatments that I have seen most doctors (in the States) use MEGADOSES of 10,000mg. For the cost of a 3000mg IV treatment, it would be the same as taking 6 1000mg capsules. When you take glut orally, half of it is lost in digestion/peed out. That's why they use IV's because it goes straight into the blood stream and there is no loss. So it makes no sense to me to do IV treatment for such a low dosage.

You should check out Tatiana Sforza's Youtube channel. Instead of IV treatment she uses enemas, and you don't lose Glut that way. It just doesn't make sense to me to do IV treatments at such a low dosage.

Uh, these doses are incredibly low. Like a capsule of Glut that I can buy from Iherb contains 1000mg. The IV treatments that I have seen most doctors (in the States) use MEGADOSES of 10,000mg. For the cost of a 3000mg IV treatment, it would be the same as taking 6 1000mg capsules. When you take glut orally, half of it is lost in digestion/peed out. That's why they use IV's because it goes straight into the blood stream and there is no loss. So it makes no sense to me to do IV treatment for such a low dosage.

You should check out Tatiana Sforza's Youtube channel. Instead of IV treatment she uses enemas, and you don't lose Glut that way. It just doesn't make sense to me to do IV treatments at such a low dosage.
Really? I'm based in the UK I cant find any clinics in the UK or US websites that offer anything above 3000mg iv

IV gluthation > Sublingual Gluthathion > Enemas > Oral
Go for Sublingual man. It will cost you much less.

• +1
Reactions: ElBastardo
I would agree with the above. IV treatment seems expensive. There are much cheaper options (such as mentioned above) that will deliver the same amount of glut at a lower cost.

This is Tatiana Sforza's Youtube channel.

She has alot of good stuff on Glutathione and the different methods to take it. It's easier than having me explain it all for you just to browse her videos just to educate yourself on the subject. It definitely would help you see the other options available to you (which are cheaper than IV treatments).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Hopium
Gluthathione doesn’t work if not injected

IV gluthation > Sublingual Gluthathion > Enemas > Oral
Go for Sublingual man. It will cost you much less.
What's the best sublingual glutathione?

I'm going to get glutathione IV to whiten skin

Does anyone know how many mg I should have?

My local clinic offers:

1200mg
1800mg
2400mg
3000mg

And how often do I do it? Once or twice a week?
King Yes GIF

It’s not permanent tho , but not really sure

Does it leave an unnatural looking skintone? From a lot of people who claim to have done skin lightening, people have ashy/gray type skin

Does it leave an unnatural looking skintone? From a lot of people who claim to have done skin lightening, people have ashy/gray type skin
most of the results were tbh but i think it’s because of people overdoing it. If you’re looking to get only a few shades lighter i suggest getting kojic acid/hydroquinone and megadosing Sulfuhydryl compounds supplements

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
No it doesn't. Ashy gray type skin happens for South Indians with darker skin, or those who use monobenzene. Glut works, and it leaves the undertone intact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back