glycine cope

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
so i got some glycine as @SayNoToRotting himself told me to.. bought it up irl with my bros too and one of them has stresfull office job and told me he pops them once in while and improvement is really noticable. better sleep, better focus, better mood etc. saying from his experience it will take like week for something noticable. its 100mg per pill so idk how many to take tho? had 2 today. anyone tried it? how much? cope or real shit?

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
I've been meaning to get a kilogram of glycine powder but haven't done it yet. They say take 1000 mg 1-3 times a day.

Screen Shot 2019 08 01 at 90853 PM

Screen Shot 2019 08 01 at 90915 PM

Screen Shot 2019 08 01 at 90926 PM

You take 2-12g (the more being the better).

100mg does nothing, the minimum a study used was 3g I think.

It's also good for collagen (hair & skin).

I take 10g each night before bed and I sleep like a baby.

Add 200-400mg magnesium from (bis)glycinate or Citrate if you need more help sleeping.

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator
glycine is cope
and people take 10g in powder, wtf is these 100mg pill

just placebo effect

• +1
You need 30g ideally

• +1
I never in my life talked about glycine, and we also never had an interaction, you must have confused me with someone else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
Been taking 1-3 grams a day for month. No difference.

I never in my life talked about glycine, and we also never had an interaction, you must have confused me with someone else
yeah probably forgotmyname
Been taking 1-3 grams a day for month. No difference.
man its not meant to turn you from blackopscel to pitt and cruise combined. its cope for neurotransmitters

I still have no clue what glycine even is.

I still have no clue what glycine even is.
ha.. if ur not consuming the richest glycine foods on the daily then u ain’t about the looksmax life just yet

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and SayNoToRotting
ha.. if ur not consuming the richest glycine foods on the daily then u ain’t about the looksmax life just yet
In all honesty this sounds neat.

However I don't want to be the kind of user that is chained onto a million different supps, that's why I never bothered to do my research on any of that stuff.

For a compound substance I might make an exception however.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
Glycine may be the healthiest supplement.

I take 10 grams of hydrolyzed collagen which has high contents of glycine. I feel no different except for smoother joints when lifting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854