God damn Mouth is SO underrated!

tell me more bro, tell me MORE @cocainecowboy, i'm the highest fatcel out there

https://unsee.cc/6ccc0a1f/

1 year change

im 17% bf on the "after" picture so the entire area will still change as i have the bones will hollow cheeks etc.

I'm scared to mention this cuz i'll be ripped apart. I've been constantly mewing during this 1 year (not hard mewing, just correct oral posture and nose breathing, i was mouth breathing a lot before) and it feels like my entire midface upswung a bit. I'm not gonna claim mewing works, but it legit feels my midface is more compact. when i complete my ascension (in 6 month-1 year) I will share a lot of pictures and you guys can see

also u cant see from picture, but my eye area changed too. I've gained hooding and it became vertically narrower. im 100% ded srs not delusional + not larping

but yeah dont take this as anything. i dont care about mewing, I've only been mewing cuz its 0 effort and at worst it does nothing, at best it may improve my face

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: x30001, Deleted member 3043 and BigBoy

1 year change

im 17% bf on the "after" picture so the entire area will still change as i have the bones will hollow cheeks etc.

I'm scared to mention this cuz i'll be ripped apart. I've been constantly mewing during this 1 year (not hard mewing, just correct oral posture and nose breathing, i was mouth breathing a lot before) and it feels like my entire midface upswung a bit. I'm not gonna claim mewing works, but it legit feels my midface is more compact. when i complete my ascension (in 6 month-1 year) I will share a lot of pictures and you guys can see

also u cant see from picture, but my eye area changed too. I've gained hooding and it became vertically narrower. im 100% ded srs not delusional + not larping

but yeah dont take this as anything. i dont care about mewing, I've only been mewing cuz its 0 effort and at worst it does nothing, at best it may improve my face
this mouth and masseters : do you chew ?

do you have measured the lenght of your mouth area before and after ? like you have probably won a few MM.
anything beside that ? moisturizer for the mouth ? any tips ?

1 year change

Mirim

do you have measured the lenght of your mouth area before and after ? like you have probably won a few MM.
anything beside that ? moisturizer for the mouth ? any tips ?
nah i didnt do anything for mouth specifically. i do skincare stuff tho. retin-a, vit c serum, collagen peptides, vit E around eyes

which peptides you using?
type 1,3. ive read type 2 is better for skin specifically, but i need it for joint support too and felt bovine one was better than fish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
. retin-a, vit c serum, collagen peptides, vit E around eyes
do you see any change with them in the area concerned, and do they had an impact on your mouth area too ?

do you see any change with them in the area concerned, and do they had an impact on your mouth area too ?
losing fat around buccal area feels liek stretched my mouth out. i didnt target my mouth whatsoever

its still getting slightly wider as im losing fat from that area. i take pictures and videos of myself every single day pre. much so I do weekly comparison of progress (skin, gymcel, fat loss etc)

• Love it
type 1,3. ive read type 2 is better for skin specifically, but i need it for joint support too and felt bovine one was better than fish
Ah nice! Type 1 is best for skin btw. COL1A1.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2486
Ah nice! Type 1 is best for skin btw. COL1A1.
It helped my skin and my joints a lot non-placebo. I dont understand why ppl claim collagen peptides are cope tbh. In my personal experience they're extremely legit

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
It helped my skin and my joints a lot non-placebo. I dont understand why ppl claim collagen peptides are cope tbh. In my personal experience they're extremely legit
Good stuff. I've never tried em' and I'm sure everyone saying they're cope, never tried them either. Everyone just seems to be so obsessed with "muh Retin-A" lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 2486
  • +1
He looks like a black albino. Cheekbones and maxilla way too well developed for a white guy and his nose looks like that of a black too.
Its an australoid nose you dip. Also look up the cro magnon man. If you have a less developed maxilla you have not developed