God I wish I was a pro athlete

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

looksmaxxing
They mog literally every other profession
-millionaire
-good looking cause you’re Leanmaxxing all the time
-high status because everyone everywhere loves sports
-they get the most women out of models, singers, actors and they’re the highest quality
-play a children’s game so it’s fun and never boring even the tedious stuff is enjoyable because you’re good at it / talented
-media doesn’t bother them like they do actors and especially singers
-don’t have to worry about controversy like a singer or actor because you just play with a ball or your hands / feet (mma)
-cool uniforms
-unlike a singer or actor or any other highly touted profession, you don’t even have to be the best / most known to make a lot of money y
ou could be avg or even dog shit (relative to professionals) and still be a millionaire
-don’t have to work long hours like a physician or banker on wall st and even if you do it’s cause you want to
Even in the case of international players you get to travel the world playing a sport that MOGS the avg normie lifestyle
on an esoteric level you don’t have to sell your soul to make it big in sports while for acting and singing if you want some level of success you must subscribe to freemasonry

Over if you’re not a pro athlete tbh

• +1
Reactions: copingtoohardrn, Deleted member 52452, R@m@ and 2 others
just swallow that bbc nut atp

• Love it
Reactions: maxilofailo
become one

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and dopaminebeyondfried

Fuark I will become the ultimate fighter even if I have to fight in my forties n shut

• +1
Reactions: icumblood
Probably the most mogger lifestyle, imagine being a football player, playing the sport you enjoy since kid, the pay is good, not much stress, no 9-5, you have to be naturally good at it and keep yourself in shape tought a

They mog literally every other profession
-millionaire
-good looking cause you’re Leanmaxxing all the time
-high status because everyone everywhere loves sports
-they get the most women out of models, singers, actors and they’re the highest quality
-play a children’s game so it’s fun and never boring even the tedious stuff is enjoyable because you’re good at it / talented
-media doesn’t bother them like they do actors and especially singers
-don’t have to worry about controversy like a singer or actor because you just play with a ball or your hands / feet (mma)
-cool uniforms
-unlike a singer or actor or any other highly touted profession, you don’t even have to be the best / most known to make a lot of money y
ou could be avg or even dog shit (relative to professionals) and still be a millionaire
-don’t have to work long hours like a physician or banker on wall st and even if you do it’s cause you want to
Even in the case of international players you get to travel the world playing a sport that MOGS the avg normie lifestyle
on an esoteric level you don’t have to sell your soul to make it big in sports while for acting and singing if you want some level of success you must subscribe to freemasonry

Over if you’re not a pro athlete tbh

Actors mog athletes. Athletes get gold diggers and whores.