GOD TIER MEMORY STACK [STUDYCELS, IQCELS, GTFIH!!]

agentq123

agentq123

Iron
A good memory is essential for your success in life. Shit memory = It's over. It enables you to retain and recall information necessary for schoolcelling, remember information, names and faces of people (will help you socialmaxx), and perform tasks efficiently. In addition, having a good memory will help you moneymaxx, particularly in finance, sales, and marketing. People with good memory retention and recall can quickly recall crucial details and make informed decisions, leading to higher earnings and career advancement.
LIONS MANE
s226023834411854311_p53_i2_w2838.jpeg

Lion's mane is a type of mushroom that has been shown to improve cognitive function, including memory. It contains compounds that promote the growth of nerve cells in the brain (neurogenesis), leading to better cognitive performance, focus and mood. A recommended dosage for lion's mane extract is 500-1000mg per day.

GOOD SHIT TO READ/WATCH
BEST LIONS MANE PRODUCT:
Click me

HUPERZINE A
HuperzineAGRAPHIC_620x.png

Huperzine A, which you've probably never heard of. (One of the most underrated nootropics jfl) I will explain the science even though you don't care. It is known to inhibit the activity of the enzyme acetylcholinesterase, which breaks down acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter involved in learning and memory. By inhibiting this enzyme, Huperzine A increases the availability of acetylcholine in the brain, leading to improved cognitive function and memory retention.

GOOD SHIT TO READ/WATCH
BEST HUPERZINE A PRODUCT
Click me

Ginkgo Biloba
Ginkgo-Biloba-1296x728-facebook-1200x628.jpg

Ginkgo biloba is a plant extract that enhances blood flow to the brain, leading to improved cognitive function and memory. It also has antioxidant properties that protect against free radicals, which can damage brain cells.

GOOD SHIT TO READ/WATCH

BEST GINKGO BILBOA PRODUCT
Click me
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's important you are gymcelling, getting good sleep eating correctly etc. Or else you will still operate as shit as usual.
Let me know what other scientific threads/nootropic shit you want to know. (Med student)

***I am not a doctor and am not responsible for whatever dumb shit you do with this information***

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 21532 and 5 others
nigga im studying so i can make money, i wouldnt be studycelling if i had the money to buy this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 25938, Deleted member 21532 and 1 other person
all weak shit, just take 10mg adderall fast releasing 4x a week

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nulll, MentalistKebab, User28823 and 2 others
Just dose adderall and call it a day.

Good short term is pretty pointless ngl

Long term memory is all that matters and nothing can be done to improve it

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Adderall is poison
Your low IQ if you take adderall unironically
Do you have studies to back up your claims?
Also if you think Adderall is poison you should delete your account. Most of the surgeries,roids, biochemical a recommended here for ascending can have life changing consequences. But it’s a risk you must take.

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
Good short term is pretty pointless ngl

Long term memory is all that matters and nothing can be done to improve it

if you had to choose one, which one would you get?

Do you have studies to back up your claims?
Also if you think Adderall is poison you should delete your account. Most of the surgeries,roids, biochemical a recommended here for ascending can have life changing consequences. But it’s a risk you must take.
he's probably just too weak to handle the sides of adderall, or got prescribed it at like 30mg and had a bad experience with it, which is not surprising at all

• +1
Reactions: User28823 and Jigen
Best stack: My genes

nigga im studying so i can make money, i wouldnt be studycelling if i had the money to buy this shit
No excuses, because all this shit ain’t exp
he's probably just too weak to handle the sides of adderall, or got prescribed it at like 30mg and had a bad experience with it, which is not surprising at all
No, adderall is basically meth

high quality thread for a graycel ngl

• +1
Reactions: agentq123
A good memory is essential for your success in life. Shit memory = It's over. It enables you to retain and recall information necessary for schoolcelling, remember information, names and faces of people (will help you socialmaxx), and perform tasks efficiently. In addition, having a good memory will help you moneymaxx, particularly in finance, sales, and marketing. People with good memory retention and recall can quickly recall crucial details and make informed decisions, leading to higher earnings and career advancement.
LIONS MANE

Lion's mane is a type of mushroom that has been shown to improve cognitive function, including memory. It contains compounds that promote the growth of nerve cells in the brain (neurogenesis), leading to better cognitive performance, focus and mood. A recommended dosage for lion's mane extract is 500-1000mg per day.

GOOD SHIT TO READ/WATCH
BEST LIONS MANE PRODUCT:
Click me

HUPERZINE A

Huperzine A, which you've probably never heard of. (One of the most underrated nootropics jfl) I will explain the science even though you don't care. It is known to inhibit the activity of the enzyme acetylcholinesterase, which breaks down acetylcholine, an important neurotransmitter involved in learning and memory. By inhibiting this enzyme, Huperzine A increases the availability of acetylcholine in the brain, leading to improved cognitive function and memory retention.

GOOD SHIT TO READ/WATCH
BEST HUPERZINE A PRODUCT
Click me

Ginkgo Biloba

Ginkgo biloba is a plant extract that enhances blood flow to the brain, leading to improved cognitive function and memory. It also has antioxidant properties that protect against free radicals, which can damage brain cells.

GOOD SHIT TO READ/WATCH

Click me
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It's important you are gymcelling, getting good sleep eating correctly etc. Or else you will still operate as shit as usual.
Let me know what other scientific threads/nootropic shit you want to know. (Med student)

***I am not a doctor and am not responsible for whatever dumb shit you do with this information***
Send a lions mane Amazon link that works pls. Also I heard the 8:1 extract was good

LIONS MANE

GOOD SHIT TO READ/WATCH
BEST LIONS MANE PRODUCT:
Click me

HUPERZINE A

GOOD SHIT TO READ/WATCH
BEST HUPERZINE A PRODUCT
Click me

Ginkgo Biloba

GOOD SHIT TO READ/WATCH

Click me

I’ve tired huperzine a for a month or two and felt nothing

prettiest girl I've ever seen by far

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: copefuel and forevermirin
LIONS MANE

GOOD SHIT TO READ/WATCH
BEST LIONS MANE PRODUCT:
Click me

HUPERZINE A

GOOD SHIT TO READ/WATCH
BEST HUPERZINE A PRODUCT
Click me

Ginkgo Biloba

GOOD SHIT TO READ/WATCH

Click me

Cope. Take Adderall and dextroamphetamine

• +1
Reactions: User28823 and LowTrust

Users who are viewing this thread

Back