Goddess latina booty. Low t cucks gtfo

D

Deleted member 13626

Retired
Fuuuaark

GAWD DAMN

HRGHNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Over

Face is probably your average latina, jfl at incels saying she's ugly when the average south american girl has bad harmony cause of being mixed/mutt. Don't act like you have standards when you are literal garbage. Like subhuman sfcels coping muh nerdic pheno to cope with the fact that they're ugly. Imagine these people when they realise their opinion doesn't matter and someone out there who they hate based on ethnicity/skin color/religion etc lifemogs them to suicide and the tunnel of light trap and back

In b4 a certain sfcel will come barking at me about how i'm a ''low iq inbred nigger that likes fat asses on the screen since i don't make the cut when it comes to european beauty standards''. Little does he realise i'm from Europe as well and my name isn't ''pedro'' :lul:

Jfl at you closeted faggots if you would rather prefer getting your dick smashed in cowgirl with no cushion from this type of ''woman'' :lul:. Prime coping skills and mental gynmastics

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: zan, 5'7 zoomer, yirma19 and 21 others
I've seen this whore before, over.

• +1
Reactions: goat123, murdah and GabachoCopium
Bump

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Bozoogway
I want both lol, she's not even that ugly. 😂😂😂

close to perfect body. you'd be crowned the next King Arthur if you managed to pull me out of that ass one I dug myself in.
mood erection GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Hernan, 5'7 zoomer, scrunchables and 2 others
this wasnt too bad, was expecting a obese bitch

Peak body type

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
Your essay made it cringe wtf stop rambling cuck

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
not really

she is way above average in terms of face/body
Ye ik but thats a controversial opinion on a site full of autists and indians
Your essay made it cringe wtf stop rambling cuck
I noticed u get more rep when u type schizo ramblings than just pics since the text keeps people interested in the post

• +1
Reactions: breadyl
I see her on xvideos all the time

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Face is probably your average latina, jfl at incels saying she's ugly when the average south american girl has bad harmony cause of being mixed/mutt.
Her face is more attractive than that of the average European woman in the US. The issue is that she's fat and stumpy.

In b4 a certain sfcel will come barking at me about how i'm a ''low iq inbred nigger that likes fat asses on the screen since i don't make the cut when it comes to european beauty standards''. Little does he realise i'm from Europe as well and my name isn't ''pedro'' :lul:
You being "from Europe" could simply mean that you're an ethnic born in Europe.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 13626
Her face is more attractive than that of the average European woman in the US. The issue is that she's fat and stumpy.
Average us woman looks like trash

Ye you can see it in her face shes fat but at least she has the genes to not look subhuman
You being "from Europe" could simply mean that you're an ethnic born in Europe.
I’m pale white with dark hair and dark eyes and tall skull and european features and both of my parents and their parents and grandparents are from the same country so i have no history of being ethnic

Unless i’m like 1% bcs of my great great great great great grandfather or smth,

View attachment 2675186

View attachment 2675187

View attachment 2675190

View attachment 2675195

Face is probably your average latina, jfl at incels saying she's ugly when the average south american girl has bad harmony cause of being mixed/mutt. Don't act like you have standards when you are literal garbage. Like subhuman sfcels coping muh nerdic pheno to cope with the fact that they're ugly. Imagine these people when they realise their opinion doesn't matter and someone out there who they hate based on ethnicity/skin color/religion etc lifemogs them to suicide and the tunnel of light trap and back

Jfl at you closeted faggots if you would rather prefer getting your dick smashed in cowgirl with no cushion from this type of ''woman'' :lul:. Prime coping skills and mental gynmastics

View attachment 2675204View attachment 2675205
but she's not black

• JFL
Ye you can see it in her face shes fat but at least she has the genes to not look subhuman
I can see from her body that she's fat. Her being fat and short would indicate "subhuman" genes about as much as anything else.

I’m pale white with dark hair and dark eyes and tall skull and european features and both of my parents and their parents and grandparents are from the same country so i have no history of being ethnic

Unless i’m like 1% bcs of my great great great great great grandfather or smth,
If you are European then you would probably say so rather than writing this world salad.

I can see from her body that she's fat. Her being fat and short would indicate "subhuman" genes about as much as anything else.
Short is subhuman for kids and fat storage its top tier compared to other girls her weight
If you are European then you would probably say so rather than writing this world salad.
Jfl in case u wanted an idea that I’m not a larper

body-fogged

F478B982 76ED 4723 B16B BEDE92E0947D

• +1
Reactions: infini and AscendingHero