Going abroad and villagermaxxxing is the only solution

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Nothing will beat finding a hot HTB from random village in the middle of nowhere in Algeria. Her social contacts and circle are extremely limited. She is surrounded by subhumans and poorcels. She is unaware of her actual SMV in this day and age.

She is unaware of chad culture; don't say anything about social media, because she will know thats just a fantasy. That's a completely different reality to women born in cities and browsing social media - they genuinely do see chads IRL and online. But the villager girl does not. It's similar to women who would simp for Tom Cruise on their TV screens back in the 80s/90s.

Brb looking for cheap flights to Algeria.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra, whiteislandpill, Bozoogway and 2 others
Nothing will beat finding a hot HTB from random village in the middle of nowhere in Algeria. Her social contacts and circle are extremely limited. She is surrounded by subhumans and poorcels. She is unaware of her actual SMV in this day and age.

She is unaware of chad culture; don't say anything about social media, because she will know thats just a fantasy. That's a completely different reality to women born in cities and browsing social media - they genuinely do see chads IRL and online. But the villager girl does not. It's similar to women who would simp for Tom Cruise on their TV screens back in the 80s/90s.

View attachment 2832031

Arent Algerians very protective for their women?:lul:

Arent Algerians very protective for their women?:lul:
Probably not as protective as gulf Arabs

True this is the only deterrent. They come from protective families and fathers will decide for them (arranged marriage). But if you can snap her up before that it's all good. Impressing the father (with financial backing) is just as important as impressing the girl.

For western born niggas it's easy mode. Tbh I'm fucked because I can't speak Arabic or even French for those nafris hoes.

yeah that's what i'm gonna do. Once i moneymaxx will go to afghanistan and marry a taliban stacy

Why would they marry you

Algeria is like the worst place you can geomax too ngl

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Probably not as protective as gulf Arabs

True this is the only deterrent. They come from protective families and fathers will decide for them (arranged marriage). But if you can snap her up before that it's all good. Impressing the father (with financial backing) is just as important as impressing the girl.

For western born niggas it's easy mode. Tbh I'm fucked because I can't speak Arabic or even French for those nafris hoes.
Algerians are nothing like Moroccans or Tunisians you have better luck in those countries but still shit chances because they are not into south asians

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Why would they marry you
Why not? Theyre unlike hoes in the West and hoes in the east that live in cities. Countries in the middle east are not blackpilled - however it's kinda obvious gynocentricity/feminism even in the lightest forms exist in cities only.

yeah that's what i'm gonna do. Once i moneymaxx will go to afghanistan and marry a taliban stacy
Based. Afghans fog once you removed their veils.

Algeria is like the worst place you can geomax too ngl
Explain? Nafris fog.

• +1
Reactions: mewman
Why not? Theyre unlike hoes in the West and hoes in the east that live in cities. Countries in the middle east are not blackpilled - however it's kinda obvious gynocentricity/feminism even in the lightest forms exist in cities only.

Based. Afghans fog once you removed their veils.

Explain? Nafris fog.
Algerians are very strict and conservative they don't want their daughters marrying foreigners.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and SecularIslamist
Algerians are nothing like Moroccans or Tunisians you have better luck in those countries but still shit chances because they are not into south asians
I can pass as Arab tbh. But that's not the issue, I can't speak the language anyway. My pajeet uncle ascended with a Moroccan many years ago.

South Asians don't have afailo in north Africa. It's not Saudi or Turkey. They're not racist. We don't have halo either for that matter.

I can pass as Arab tbh. But that's not the issue, I can't speak the language anyway. My pajeet uncle ascended with a Moroccan many years ago.

South Asians don't have afailo in north Africa. It's not Saudi or Turkey. They're not racist. We don't have halo either for that matter.
Yeah Morocco is much easier because they are more open minded, its not like Algeria at all.

• +1
Algerians are very strict and conservative they don't want their daughters marrying foreigners.
Okay this is Morocco and 2019 but I assume Tunisia is the same or similar.

They're not tribalistic Arabs.

Yeah Morocco is much easier because they are more open minded, its not like Algeria at all.
Lmfao Algeria is way more "open-minded" if by that you mean full of liberal cucks. Again, doesn't apply to villages.

Curries have failos with them all. If you don’t get bullied it’s because as you said you look ayrab

Yeah Morocco is much easier because they are more open minded, it’s not like Algeria at all.
Moroc hoes kinda ez I like them, they boost my ego on those video chat sites. Them and EE hoes live to stroke my ego on there.

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
jfl if you think you gonna meet girls like this in village

Moroc hoes kinda ez I like them, they boost my ego on those video chat sites. Them and EE hoes live to stroke my ego on there.
Moroccan girl rated me a 10 randomly JFL I made a thread about it

• +1
Curries have failos with them all. If you don’t get bullied it’s because as you said you look ayrab
No you're conflating nafris with gulf Arabs. Yeah saudis, Syrians, Qatarid etc look down on south Asians.

Definitely not north Africans. They're far too unaware of south Asians - but that may change once immigration comes pouring in.... Tbh out SMV is sometimes self inflicted.

• Hmm...
Yeah man had them fighting over me and my nigga. 2 jareer badboys not their fault im a sexy ass nigga cannot blame them

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
She was virtue signalling nigga.

No you're conflating nafris with gulf Arabs. Yeah saudis, Syrians, Qatarid etc look down on south Asians.

Definitely not north Africans. They're far too unaware of south Asians - but that may change once immigration comes pouring in.... Tbh out SMV is sometimes self inflicted.
I have spoken to them. All Arabs hate them, it’s weird how blacks are hated by Arabs in their home countries but in the west are liked so much so that id argue blacks and Arabs are brothers in the west well at least in Europe. But south Azns are despised in their homeland and in the west by both whites and Arabs. My theory is that they see curries as fellow Caucasians but they hate this fact and your race single handedly proves the folly of caucasoid skull supremacy so they resent you lot for it

You can tell if it is virtue signaling she wasn't.
Cope. Anyway I've matched with nafris despite having a curry flag in my bio it means jack shit tbh.

I have spoken to them. All Arabs hate them, it’s weird how blacks are hated by Arabs in their home countries but in the west are liked so much so that id argue blacks and Arabs are brothers in the west well at least in Europe. But south Azns are despised in their homeland and in the west by both whites and Arabs. My theory is that they see curries as fellow Caucasians but they hate this fact and your race single handedly proves the folly of caucasoid skull supremacy so they resent you lot for it
Nah their only interaction with curries is Bollywood movies and western tourists. Whenever I go abroad and tell people I'm curry the reaction is usually "oh..." but in Morocco there reaction is "mashallah Muslim brother".

I really don't know about curry SMV in Algeria or Egypt but I assume it's not as bad.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur nafris I was speaking to last year. Bollywood halo is legit once you tell them you're curry.

Arabs in Arab countries hate blacks from Africa, not blacks from the west, but Arabs in the west besides Moroccan hate all blacks JFL
Gulf countries and Egypt hate all blacks tho

• Hmm...
Arabs in Arab countries hate blacks from Africa, not blacks from the west, but Arabs in the west hate all blacks JFL
I'm aware of this. Racism in Tunisia especially. That's coz of the low IQ immigrants south of the borders perhaps. But I don't think it applies to curries.

After all I really mean to say curry SMV is unknown therefore not failod. Same could be said in Brazil tbh - like how many curries are there? Literally zero.

Arabs in Arab countries hate blacks from Africa, not blacks from the west, but Arabs in the west besides Moroccan hate all blacks JFL
I lived in an Arab area I can say your wrong. Arabs in the west and niggas get along well at least in the UK we both tight asf up here man. And these are mainly gulf Arabs I’m speaking about.
I'm aware of this. Racism in Tunisia especially. That's coz of the low IQ immigrants south of the borders perhaps. But I don't think it applies to curries.

After all I really mean to say curry SMV is unknown therefore not failod. Same could be said in Brazil tbh - like how many curries are there? Literally zero.
Yeah I have. Nothing to say about Tunisians as I haven’t met any they are a very small nation but I get some of their gripes due to immigrants same way Turks hate pakis for similar reasons

Curries would do well in LATAM I know in the Caribbean they do well

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Ur curry 😂😂?

Just go to Bangladesh
Yeah I know I mog 99% of ppl there tbh. But what's the point of mogging 99% of thirdworlders. I'm not even short coz average is 5'4 lmfao.

But top 1% Bengali girl is equivalent to 50th percentile nafris tbh.

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
mirin village take over

• +1

View attachment 2832031
The girl in op is a berber girl who speaks French and Berber only and live in secluded regions with their own customs. They're giga aware of their smv. I follow a village girl who has 2M followers and 33M likes on tiktok, who doesn't live too far from my family's area.

I would have went back to Algeria to see family and try to ascend with a girl, if your impressions were the case, but it isn't.

It's just as hard as it is elsewhere, the overton window shifted a long time ago.

Video below is about how there has been 44,000 divorces in 6 months in Algeria, and people in the comments are blaming social media and TV shows.

Last edited:
  • Woah
The girl in op is a berber girl who speaks French and Berber only and live in secluded regions with their own customs. They're giga aware of their smv. I follow a village girl who has 2M followers and 33M likes on tiktok, who doesn't live too far from my family's area.

I would have went back to Algeria to see family and try to ascend with a girl, if your impressions were the case, but it isn't.

It's just as hard as it is elsewhere, the overton window shifted a long time ago.

Video below is about how there has been 44,000 divorces in 6 months in Algeria, and people in the comments are blaming social media and TV shows.

I knew Algeria was more liberalised than Morocco but JFL at 44k divorces.

Meanwhile in Bangladesh it's like 1.4 per 1000 (although it's rising).

• Hmm...
Reactions: Zizou
I knew Algeria was more liberalised than Morocco but JFL at 44k divorces.

Meanwhile in Bangladesh it's like 1.4 per 1000 (although it's rising).
Morocco is just as bad, if not worse. Tunisia has it the worst, in my opinion.

Morocco is just as bad, if not worse. Tunisia has it the worst, in my opinion.
I don't think it's that bad. I saw couples ther all the time - and compared to western standards, they were mismatched. The average women mogged the guys. But I also sometimes saw legit femcels with MTNs.

It's still way more bluepilled than UK.

You are coping. Only legit if they do not have internet access. If they dont, the family prob is v conservative to let a bengali marry

• So Sad
You are coping. Only legit if they do not have internet access. If they dont, the family prob is v conservative to let a bengali marry
My cousin married a Moroccan HTB I'm not larping. He is legit pajeet - but this was back in like early 2000s.

If they are conservative that's good. But you're right it's harder to marry. Meanwhile liberals are more likely to marry outside race, but they are chad only.

Catch-22 situation.

My cousin married a Moroccan HTB I'm not larping. He is legit pajeet - but this was back in like early 2000s.

If they are conservative that's good. But you're right it's harder to marry. Meanwhile liberals are more likely to marry outside race, but they are chad only.

Catch-22 situation.
Early 2000s had social media? Internet wasnt even common. It is irrelevant. Time now is lot different.

Yes, them being conservative is good but they arent gonna let the foid marry u.

Liberals i dont think are chad only. They have lower standard for outside race compared to native race imo. Cuz non-same race is the type.

• +1
Reactions: Zizou
I don't think it's that bad. I saw couples ther all the time - and compared to western standards, they were mismatched. The average women mogged the guys. But I also sometimes saw legit femcels with MTNs.

It's still way more bluepilled than UK.
Yeah, for looks sure. But divorce rates are high.

• +1
Marry her, bring her back to your country and the following week she's taking a big thick BBC

• JFL

View attachment 2832031

the west fucking pisses me off making me realise i could get a hot inexperienced girl if i was just 5 years younger but now i cant even get deformed single moms. unless western countries get rid of awful laws villagemaxxing may be the only way

• +1
Yeah, for looks sure. But divorce rates are high.
Tbh if divorce rate are high it prob means guy is not simped. Maybe even nagged into submission. Mismatch is not really good in such cases

Early 2000s had social media? Internet wasnt even common. It is irrelevant. Time now is lot different.

Yes, them being conservative is good but they arent gonna let the foid marry u.
Yeah I know but they are no way on the same level as hypergamy in the west.
Liberals i dont think are chad only. They have lower standard for outside race compared to native race imo. Cuz non-same race is the type.
Lmao what planet are you one?! Liberals womrn are not chad only?? Are you retarded?

If they speak/understand English they already have access to western whoredom culture.

100% 🇧🇩🇧🇩🇧🇩

That is until I do DNA test...
Do a dna test with myheritage and then upload the raw dna file on illustrativedna to get ancestral background from ancient times. This is my ancestry from the iron age
SmartSelect 20240401 155458 Chrome

Yeah I know but they are no way on the same level as hypergamy in the west.

Lmao what planet are you one?! Liberals womrn are not chad only?? Are you retarded?

If they speak/understand English they already have access to western whoredom culture.
I am saying standard for same ethnicity/race is higher compared to non-same. Liberal women brain is mentally ill and prefer to date out imo. Kind of like 8/10 asian model but asian foid prefer 3/10 white guy.

Same with LIBERAL white women prefering 6/10 black guy over 8/10 white guy.

There was also arab girl post here preferring black guy over salludon. Because her TYPE is black.

I think same applies to liberal girls, they lower standard for foreigner and are harsher on same ethnicity. We already she this as a case in turkey. Obv, ugly creep = over everywhere.

• +1
I am saying standard for same ethnicity/race is higher compared to non-same. Liberal women brain is mentally ill and prefer to date out imo. Kind of like 8/10 asian model but asian foid prefer 3/10 white guy.

Same with LIBERAL white women prefering 6/10 black guy over 8/10 white guy.

There was also arab girl post here preferring black guy over salludon. Because her TYPE is black.

I think same applies to liberal girls, they lower standard for foreigner and are harsher on same ethnicity. We already she this as a case in turkey. Obv, ugly creep = over everywhere.
I don't think it's higher / lower - which is a matter of perspective depending on what your race is
More different standards.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
You're curry, no mena foid will ever like you. If they somehow like you (impossible), their parents wouldn't let her marry you even if you're a sheikh

You're curry, no mena foid will ever like you. If they somehow like you (impossible), their parents wouldn't let her marry you even if you're a sheikh

• JFL
Fucking cope. I've had IOIs from MENAs IRL and that includes Turkish whores too btw just FYI. But they were all LTB so fuck that!