Going abroad and villagermaxxxing is the only solution

Coz of autism not me.

Turkish girls are made for big curry cock.

Coz of autism not me.

Turkish girls are made for big curry cock.
5111AlHqWkL AC UF10001000 QL80

Okay bro screenshots and audio not enough. Meanwhile you're out here larping as a white person -lwhen you're ethnic AF, when that's the least of your problems given subhuman features.
Cope, I look good and I have nice features while being white. What you showed can be easily faked. Imagine spending time on faking shit for a schizo forum when you could've been tech support scamming old people like the filthy curry you are

Cope, I look good and I have nice features while being white.
Bruh you're subhuman I would've told you straight up if yourl were GL. I've admitted many of my enemies on here look good. But not you boyo. Keep worshipping your melanin like the cuck white worshipper you are.
What you showed can be easily faked. Imagine spending time on faking shit for a schizo forum when you could've been tech support scamming old people like the curry you are
Yeah bro totally faked with voice and an app which requires selfie verification. Keep coping.

Bruh you're subhuman I would've told you straight up if yourl were GL. I've admitted many of my enemies on here look good. But not you boyo. Keep worshipping your melanin like the cuck white worshipper you are.

Yeah bro totally faked with voice and an app which requires selfie verification. Keep coping.
You don't even know what I look like, you've only seen a small part of my face

You don't even know what I look like, you've only seen a small part of my face
That part is enough retard. Your eye area (which is literally 50% of facial attraction) looked LTN. It's over boyo.

That part is enough retard. Your eye area (which is literally 50% of facial attraction) looked LTN. It's over boyo.
I was looking downwards towards my phone nigga. I'll pm the whole pic

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist