Going from 4 to 5 is massive compared to 6 to 8

the truth about surgery is that fixing failos is a great way to increase your psl, but getting halo's is something else.

a bad nose can be fixed

but an average lower third to chad without looking uncanny ? thats hard
@streege surgery should only be for failos imo. Trying to acquire a halo via halo will most likely end up looking uncanny. No failos and clear skin= 6PSL right off the bat imo

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2810
@streege surgery should only be for failos imo. Trying to acquire a halo via halo will most likely end up looking uncanny. No failos and clear skin= 6PSL right off the bat imo

me and you have different 6psl ideals tbh

imo my only failo, like failo not flaw is my nose, and may be eye area with fat graftling. can't do a lot for lips....
but yeah, sometimes i wish i had blue eyes halo, but stroma is so fucking unatural.

i disagree, most people will never even reach 5.5
Maybe not most but half the people probably ca't reach 6psl. With lefort it's all luck I believe. And thereare things that cannt be ixed easily or reliably, that are required or being gl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2810
your PSL rating is one of the hardest i've seen tbh.
which PSL would you give to this guy ?

6 PSL is not that unreachable that you seems to believe it is.

Maybe not most but half the people probably ca't reach 6psl. With lefort it's all luckI believe. And thereare things that cannt be ixed easily or reliably, that are required or being gl

also factor in that leforts don't give the same results are photoshop which some people here seem to think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2205
Most likely. 6PSL is attractive to majority of women and will get messages first a lot of Tinder, would have no problem slaying, get fuck good looking girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810

5.5 and even reaching his looks level isnt easy, he has pretty good ratios and eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Maybe not most but half the people probably ca't reach 6psl. With lefort it's all luck I believe. And thereare things that cannt be ixed easily or reliably, that are required or being gl
you had to have imo : well above average lower third to begin with, and fine eye area - no top tier needed -, and high set cheekbones.
This a good basis to reach 6 PSL with surgeries after and low bf.
5.5 and even reaching his looks level isnt easy, he has pretty good ratios and eye area
bro he is not a 5.5, he is close to 7. That's why i say you rate too harshly.
I've seen him IRL, foids are crazy for him, and in tinder he gets 50+ likes per hour

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Why are there so many coping faggots in itt?
Psl 6 is legit @Salludon tier. No one here will reach psl6
The standards of ratings in this site absolutely sucks, i miss lookism.net

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 2846 and 2 others
also factor in that leforts don't give the same results are photoshop which some people here seem to think
it's a barbaric sugery tbh
Why are there so many coping faggots in itt?
Psl 6 is legit @Salludon tier. No one here will reach psl6
The standards of ratings in this site absolutely sucks, i miss lookism.ney
but are you kidding ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
you had to have imo : well above average lower third to begin with, and fine eye area - no top tier needed -, and high set cheekbones.
This a good basis to reach 6 PSL with surgeries after and low bf.

bro he is not a 5.5, he is close to 7. That's why i say you rate too harshly.
I've seen him IRL, foids are crazy for him, and in tinder he gets 50+ likes per hour
IMO he’s 6.25. Nothing wrong with him but nothing stands out.

• +1
what i mean is that if you have a good basis already with high bf or without lookmaxing, you can come close or reach 6 PSL imo.

what i mean is that if you have a good basis already with high bf or without lookmaxing, you can come close or reach 6 PSL imo.

define good basis, having near ideal ratios but just being fat like @Alarico8 will allow you to be 6 psl but the majority, like 95% have no chance

define good basis, having near ideal ratios but just being fat like @Alarico8 will allow you to be 6 psl but the majority, like 95% have no chance
well above average lower third + well above average harmony/well above average ratios + good 1st and 2nd third ( ie good cheekbones, not too large midface, good eye area, good brow ridges, good forefront ). Imo

well above average lower third + well above average harmony/well above average ratios + good 1st and 2nd third ( ie good cheekbones, not too large midface, good eye area, good brow ridges, good forefront ). Imo

yes bu that is not easily achievable if at all achievable

• +1
yes bu that is not easily achievable if at all achievable
imo to reach this level you should only have easily fixable failos : lips, or nose, or cheekbones beeing high but not very wide. or upper eyelid exposure etc.

but invasive surgeries like lefort 1 or 3 or bimax, etc, it's very rare to reach.

imo to reach this level you should only have easily fixable failos : lips, or nose, or cheekbones beeing high but not very wide. or upper eyelid exposure etc.

i have never seen someone make the face wider or improve their midface length via surgery.

• +1
i have never seen someone make the face wider or improve their midface length via surgery.
face wider there are cheekbones implants and for midface there are lefort 1 or breaking the bones of the midface. but the last ones are not easy to do. but as i said, it's all about proportions and harmony : compact midface is not the way to go for most men, even most of top tier models have not compact midface.

face wider there are cheekbones implants and for midface there are lefort 1 or breaking the bones of the midface. but the last ones are not easy to do. but as i said, it's all about proportions and harmony : compact midface is not the way to go for most men, even most of top tier models have not compact midface.

bro lefort doesn't change the height of your midface or width between your eyes.

• +1
bro lefort doesn't change the height of your midface or width between your eyes.
it does change the height of the midface somehow in some case, by reducing it.after all it's all about breaking your bones, and jaw. i don't recall the exact name of the procedure but it does work. And look at the thread made by dude420, his surgeon did reduce his midface by the bimax.
width between the eyes can be changed too,but way too dangerous, anybody will do it.

it does change the height of the midface somehow in some case, by reducing it.
width between the eyes can be changed too,but way too dangerous, anybody will do it.

your hope for reaching 6 psl is nice, but i doubt you will achieve it.

end of.

• +1
your hope for reaching 6 psl is nice, but i doubt you will achieve it.

end of.
nah i don't want to reach 6 PSL or any number to be honest, just correct real failos. if the guy that i've showed to you is only 5.5 PSL, of course never i'll reach 6 PSL in this range.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2810
you'r probably very close or at 6 PSL tbh

go to 6 PSL or rope tbh
Yeah definitely psl 6 and above is wonderful but i am trying to be realistic here

5.5 psl high-tier normie

• JFL
the truth about surgery is that fixing failos is a great way to increase your psl, but getting halo's is something else.

a bad nose can be fixed

but an average lower third to chad without looking uncanny ? thats hard
No way. A nosejob is one of the hardest surgeries. Jaw surgery will always look natural. They xan move it extremely forward unrealistically but you will be dubbed born like that or something. Not obviously surgery

• +1
No way. A nosejob is one of the hardest surgeries. Jaw surgery will always look natural. They xan move it extremely forward unrealistically but you will be dubbed born like that or something. Not obviously surgery

most nose jobs i have seen look good, you will never be able to get a perfect nose, but an average nose is possible from what i have seen.

also i was referring to fillers and implants.

getting jaw surgery would imply you have recession, therefore a failo.

bruh then i don't want to reach 6 PSL, but 5.5 sir.
I wanna be 6, but I'm perfectly fine with 5.5. Thats around 7-8 irl, and those are the types of foids I'll go after. 9-10 irl is too much, along with that they're high maintenance.

And if your face is 5.5 you can become chadlite through gymcelling which is more than enough imo.

• +1
bruh then i don't want to reach 6 PSL, but 5.5 sir.
5 is a good deal. We need to be realistic and humble. 3 to 5 is easy asf. Obvious failos but something like 6 to 7 is minute things like a tiny ratio off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 2810
I wanna be 6, but I'm perfectly fine with 5.5. Thats around 7-8 irl, and those are the types of foids I'll go after. 9-10 irl is too much, along with that they're high maintenance.

And if your face is 5.5 you can become chadlite through gymcelling which is more than enough imo.

where would you put me ?

most nose jobs i have seen look good, you will never be able to get a perfect nose, but an average nose is possible from what i have seen.

also i was referring to fillers and implants.

getting jaw surgery would imply you have recession, therefore a failo.
Yeah because you look up the best. I have seen some failos within the psl community. I need jaw surgery badly

• +1
5 is a good deal. We need to be realistic and humble. 3 to 5 is easy asf. Obvious failos but something like 6 to 7 is minute things like a tiny ratio off
i don't need a number to be honest.
Having half of the success of this guy is fine for me.
here some people are really underestimating others tbh, imo.

An idiot goes for high Maintenance girls. I felt a heavy weight on my back when i chadfish with some of these foids. Some of them are legit facially recessed and demand chad. They can go fuck themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and BigBoy
Yeah because you look up the best. I have seen some failos within the psl community. I need jaw surgery badly
go for it, in your case it's not only about aesthetics, it's also about medical issues.
Thankfully i have not recessed stuff.

i have seen a lot nose jobs over the course of 2 years, it certainly is a fairly reliable psl boost imo if your not retarded and act like Micheal jackson.

no doubt jaw surgery will help.

i don't need a number to be honest.
Having half of the success of this guy is fine for me.
here some people are really underestimating others tbh, imo.
Yeah because you are humble and think rationally. You have guys here who are 6’5 and consider themselvws manlets. Nobody will take the blackpill seriously at this rate
i have seen a lot nose jobs over the course of 2 years, it certainly is a fairly reliable psl boost imo if your not retarded and act like Micheal jackson.

no doubt jaw surgery will help.
I agree nosejobs help but it is simply fixing a symptom of recessed maxilla. Imagine getting a nosejob then jaw surgery lmfao

• +1
Yeah because you are humble and think rationally. You have guys here who are 6’5 and consider themselvws manlets. Nobody will take the blackpill seriously at this rate

I agree nosejobs help but it is simply fixing a symptom of recessed maxilla. Imagine getting a nosejob then jaw surgery lmfao
agree. for nose job, nothing is better than iranian top surgeons tbh.

no one needs to take us seriously, we have the information we need to ascend its putting it into practice

• +1
im psl 11 guys

• Woah
I am a 3-4 which is pretty bad but i plan on jaw surgery. My beard is actually appearing i am surprised. Seeing new follicles and can feel the chin pulsating when i smoke
no one needs to take us seriously, we have the information we need to ascend its putting it into practice
Yeah less competition but it would be great if everyone was blackpilled and establish shariah

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2810
I am a 3-4 which is pretty bad but i plan on jaw surgery. My beard is actually appearing i am surprised. Seeing new follicles and can feel the chin pulsating when i smoke

Yeah less competition but it would be great if everyone was blackpilled and establish shariah
in you case except double jaw i won't do any surgery tbh, since you'll stay outside western; As for myself i'll go for low bf tbh and see.

Jfl at 5/10 “incel” he is actively fighting off foids
this is what i said : he is underating himself, and lots of people too much, i knew it.
at the end of the day which matters is your attractivity in front of girls, and if you can get the girl-s- that you want.