Going from 4 to 5 is massive compared to 6 to 8

in you case except double jaw i won't do any surgery tbh, since you'll stay outside western; As for myself i'll go for low bf tbh and see.
It is cope to think it is exclusively a western phenomenon. Tbh with jaw surgery it will change me dramatically. My brother is basically a copy of me but with better maxilla and he has to fend off foids and i mean hot foids
Holy shit stay safe. Are you writing this in an undisclosed cave protecting your virginity from thots

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1934
It is cope to think it is exclusively a western phenomenon. Tbh with jaw surgery it will change me dramatically. My brother is basically a copy of me but with better maxilla and he has to fend off foids and i mean hot foids
i don't need foids tbh, i'm not in this way of thinking.
More LTR,and intelligent/sensitive woman.

No I'm serious, I've been mewing for 2 years and I've made great IPD gains.

i'm not even gonna argue.

1. because IPD and midface ratio is not my problem.
2. because i'm sick of arguing against mewers.

so we agree too disagree

6PSL is easy if you’re the right pheno ngl. Getting to 6PSL as a white guy is a lot easier than Asian or Indian tbh. It’s all pheno
This
6 psl is so close yet so far for me

i don't need foids tbh, i'm not in this way of thinking.
More LTR,and intelligent/sensitive woman.
Exactly. When i was bluepilled i really wanna pump and dump but after realizing the truth i found out it is worthles.

Exactly. When i was bluepilled i really wanna pump and dump but after realizing the truth i found out it is worthles.
and i never had issues to get it tbh until now,so if i'm doing lookmaxxing it's only for reaching others levels, and mostly vanity and halo impact tbh.

and i never had issues to get it tbh until now,so if i'm doing lookmaxxing it's only for reaching others levels, and mostly vanity and halo impact tbh.
Haram bro

Haram bro
i know but whatever, it's all due to love and break up shit. before this year i was never interested in women, eventho i had some cold approach and asking for it. i was kind of asexual. but this year everything has fucked up. I just want to ascend hard to feed this pain. But i'm pragmatic, the issue is not solely physically, it's mentally too.

well above average lower third to begin with
Jaw implant
and fine eye area
most are fixable with taban
high set cheekbones
Achievable through surgery

Most of the thing you listed would be achievable with surgery lol.
you had to have imo : well above average lower third to begin with, and fine eye area - no top tier needed -, and high set cheekbones.

bro he is not a 5.5, he is close to 7. That's why i say you rate too harshly.
I've seen him IRL, foids are crazy for him, and in tinder he gets 50+ likes per hour
He's a 6. I think why he's rated low is becauseof short hair and the smile tbh. I would've rated him a 5.5 too before judging on purely first impression, but after a closer look he'd be a 6.

Jaw implant

most are fixable with taban

Achievable through surgery

Most of the thing you listed would be achievable with surgery lol.

He's a 6. I think why he's rated low is becauseof short hair and the smile tbh. I would've rated him a 5.5 too before judging on purely first impression, but after a closer look he'd be a 6.

having low set cheekbones is over bro.nah he is a 8/10 IRL.
he fucked up every foid, and in his whole uni near all girls where in love with him. I'm not even talking facially wise.
@Alarico8 iyo is he closer to 6 PSL or 7 ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
having low set cheekbones is over bro.nah he is a 8/10 IRL.
he fucked up every foid, and in his whole uni near all girls where in love with him. I'm not even talking facially wise.
@Alarico8 iyo is he closer to 6 PSL or 7 ?
Closer to 6.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
i know but whatever, it's all due to love and break up shit. before this year i was never interested in women, eventho i had some cold approach and asking for it. i was kind of asexual. but this year everything has fucked up. I just want to ascend hard to feed this pain. But i'm pragmatic, the issue is not solely physically, it's mentally too.
It is not whatever. You sre messing with another mans foid.

i'm not even gonna argue.

1. because IPD and midface ratio is not my problem.
2. because i'm sick of arguing against mewers.

so we agree too disagree
You don't understand science.

I’m like 5.25PSL. Girls have texted me first on Tinder and showed interest. What @buflek said is correct. I would imagine the jump from 5-6 is massive, I can probably get there by just skinmaxxing and gymmaxxing. 5PSL is where you get called cute and some girls would want you (mainly 5-6IRL girls). Surprisingly, I get looks from MILF’s a lot too. Focus on dropping BF and gymmaxxing.
Where do you live?