Going live with MSE Woon Moon practioner

Aleksio

Aleksio

Iron
Tomorrow I will go live on video chat with orthodontic which was trained with Woon Moon about MSE appliance. I already know what I will ask him but if anybody has some good questions to ask you can post it here and I will make sure to ask him and then post it here.

So what should I ask him?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, goat2x, PowersOfTen and 3 others
ask him about facepulling and what angle is best for ccw rotation of maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, MaxxedOut, hairyballscel and 6 others
Tomorrow I will go live on video chat with orthodontic which was trained with Woon Moon about MSE appliance. I already know what I will ask him but if anybody has some good questions to ask you can post it here and I will make sure to ask him and then post it here.

So what should I ask him?
what's your palate width?

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
IPD

• +1
Reactions: retard, Darkstrand and Incoming
ask him about is facemask optimal for maxillary expansion and ccw rotation.

Also if you could record the whole live and post it here that would be gods work.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 4053, Deleted member 6217 and 3 others
What The Real measureable effects on lip width, zygos, nose, teeth showing in late teens ( 18-25 yo ) are?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, Darkstrand and Incoming
Can you ask him about how to deal with mandible width?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Actually bro can you just ask him to make an account on looksmax.me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, Deleted member 5385, Patient A and 1 other person
Ask him what the factors are for the mandibular expansion that comes from it

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
Ask him if you can get MSE for Maxillary expansion but maintain IMW? So basically for airway and midfacial expansion even for a normal imw

Actually bro can you just ask him to make an account on looksmax.me
we already have @Sergio-OMS he is a legit surgeon 2000 iq he answers quite frequently aswell

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 5385 and Incoming
we already have @Sergio-OMS he is a legit surgeon 2000 iq he answers quite frequently aswell
Haven't seen him lately

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and goat2x
Ask him what his dick girth is

also length measured from the pelvic base to the tip

thx 🙏

• JFL
Reactions: Elias
Ty. Do you know if msdo relapses?

I've heard distraction osteogenesis can relapse.
I wouldn't think so
if you mouth breath and have terrible oral posture then probably

• +1
Reactions: wagie489
Also tell him that my MSE failed and fucked up the roof of my mouth, and that it was related to my poor health at the time and my bones must have been in a bad condition to hold the screws without actually expanding the maxilla

the device just pushed my molars to a tilted and imbedded the device into my gums

tbh I wouldn’t mind being in the chat with you two, wearing a mask of course

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Ask him how they use mse to fix palate assymetry

Where did you get MSE, was he/she licensed practioner?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming
Ask how much money will he get to scam you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, goat2x and Deleted member 1862
Find about how effective MSE and Facemask is for scleral show. How many mm can the protocol bring the maxilla forward

update? @Aleksio

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
bump

ask about a facepuller in conjunction with mse to acheive CCW

What The Real measureable effects on lip width, zygos, nose, teeth showing in late teens ( 18-25 yo ) are?

As long as the suture is split I don't see how the outer structures of the face wouldn't follow suit - if they didn't then there would be too much force/resistance and prevent any bone expansion/increase in intermolar width since the zygomatic region would "resist" it. If you split the suture all bone attached to the maxilla widens. IIRC it's about 50% of the IMW increase.

So if you went from 35mm IMW to 45mm you'd gain 5mm zygomatic arch width. Nose expands 1/3rd? (not sure on this but somewhat positive it's accurate) not sure on mouth. Teeth would widen however much the IMW would.

Also I forgot but what's the ideal palate to IPD ratio? there's an ideal ratio for this that I can't remember