Going to do an adult heightmaxxing routine

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
I'm currently sitting at 5' 10, but I would like to at least be at 6ft. Since discovering something called LSJL, I decided to put together a routine that I would follow for at least a year. LSJL promises to add at least a couple inches after a long time, which is pretty generous considering that's how much you'd expect from lifts.

For anyone wondering how this would work, the general idea is that tapping and loading the bone joints is supposed to cause the bone to repair itself by producing chondrocytes (cartilage), which leads to bone elongation similarly to the way growth plates cause bone growth.

I plan to do a set of tapping with 20lb dumbells on both my knee joints and ankle every night. I will also clamp on them for several minutes using the appropriate force and time. I believe that clamping as many joints as possible should also compound the growth achieved.

I will also be supplementing too. I will be taking MSM to speed up the repair process, in addition to amino acids and melatonin to cause surges in HGH producion.

how do you guys get money to do this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 470 and JellyBelly
how do you guys get money to do this shit
It's mostly a one time investment. The only thing you gotta keep paying for is supplements. Other than that, the only thing you gotta keep putting in is time.

From heightcel:
Let me save you some time: it doesn't work

The entire premise of LSJL was conceived of by a guy named Tyler who ran a website called heightquest. The site is defunct now, and he posts on another site called naturalheightgrowth which he co-administrates with another guy named Michael, another "height researcher" who's more focused on chemical compounds and such that could induce height growth. Neither of these 2 men have actually discovered anything ground breaking, but of the two, Michael strikes me as the more intelligent by a wide margin

Back on the subject of LSJL, a brief history of this """method""": Tyler first came up with this """technique""" around 2008 on his site heightquest. He found the first hints of "scientific evidence" you mention in your OP at that point - a series of studies performed on RATS that showed that axial mechanical loading resulted in chondrogenic proliferation (i.e. creation of new epiphyseal cartilage or "growth plates").

Hoping that the same technique might work on humans, he began a series of "experiments" using carpentry clams such as the Irwin QuickGrip:

[Image: xp600-one-handed-bar-clamps-spreaders-67.jpg]

...to attempt to reproduce the methodologies of the researchers. He spent quite a bit of time "refining" the technique, poring over the research papers, studying the researcher's techniques for reference, theorizing about how/why the technique could work on humans (see also: coping).

Fast-forward to the early 2010's. Tyler begins to experiment consistently and in earnest. A relatively big uproar happens on naturalheightgrowth and the LSJL forums when Tyler claims to have increased his wingspan by almost an inch using LSJL. His evidence? Before-and-after pictures of him holding a fucking dumbbell between his elbows. I shit you not.

Around 2012 or 2013 (or thereabouts, I don't remember), ANOTHER big uproar happened when Tyler now claimed that he had been to a doctor's office (at this point he had been clamping his ankles and knee area for around a year now) and he had apparently gained 1.5 inches (!!!) in height. This was the absolute pinnacle of the popularity of LSJL. I'm sure that if Google trends had a record of the popularity of the term LSJL, the time period when Tyler made his claim of a 1.5 inch height increase would coincide with the peak of the graph.

For a while, the LSJL forums were relatively active, i.e. more than 20 posters online at a time, everyone was scrambling to reproduce Tyler's results. Of course, Tyler hadn't really posted any evidence, but everyone took him at his word, assuming he would have no reason to lie, since he wasn't selling anything (info on LSJL and how to do it is more or less free, if you can make sense of that shit)

Fast forward to late (or early, again, not sure) 2014. Bad news: Tyler apparently visited ANOTHER doctor's office, and had been measured at his old, "pre-LSJL" height. Both doctor visits were done at the same time of day (first thing in the morning), so discrepancy due to spinal decompression wasn't a possibility, he made sure to stand up straight both times, Etc.

His "gains" had disappeared. Or, if you're not a retard, you'd realize exactly what the much more likely scenario is: his old doctor's office had fucked up measuring him and told him he was an inch and a half taller than he actually was (this is actually pretty common). Tons of people lost faith in LSJL. The forums became deserted. Tyler, not to be discouraged, reasoned that even though his first attempt had failed, that didn't necessarily mean LSJL was bullshit - maybe his technique was just off! Surely, if he tried different approaches, did more research, spent more time and money, he could find a way to make it work! Surely!

Fast forward to the present day. Tyler is STILL scouring through medical journals for any research paper containing even the smallest breadcrumb of hope that suggests LSJL might work. He's presently working on reproducing a machine pictured in a research paper from 2015 discussing the potential applications of LSJL in physical therapy for people with severely broken legs (i.e. NOT for height growth).

You can read this entire saga and see the research papers on naturalheightgrowth DOT com, I won't bother to post links to each individual post of his here because we'd be here all day.

To this day, not a SINGLE person who claims to have "grown" thanks to LSJL has provided any conclusive evidence backing their claims. No X-rays, no before-after measurement pictures, nothing except ludicrous bullshit like marks on a door frame, pictures of a measuring tape, or crudely drawn sketches of a leg - again, I shit you not. Google "LSJL forums" and check the Success stories subforum to see for yourself.

So what's the problem with LSJL? Well, the problem is this: it is absolutely true that the technique works... on RATS. Why does it work on rats? Because unlike humans, the epiphyseal cartilage ("growth plates") of rats never fully ossifies. It "matures", that is, the amount decreases as they age, but it doesn't FULLY disappear like in humans. In other words, rats have the potential to get "taller" (i.e. their long bones have the potential to get longer) all their lives.

Does this mean that LSJL MIGHT possibly work on younger people whose growth plates are open?
Possibly. But probably not. How do I know this? Because plenty of under-18 kids have showed up on the LSJL forums, tried it for themselves, and didn't get any growth out of it.

TL;DR version: LSJL is unsubstantiated bullshit that is at best one relatively short man's desperate hail mary attempt at extrapolating a study based on rats (whose growth & development works NOTHING like humans') to human patients. It's basically the same as bullshit broscience gymcel theories like "sarcoplasmic vs myofibrillar hypertrophy" or armchair martial artists with their "wolff's law for knuckle/shin conditioning".

The idea is based on just enough loose "science" that it sounds like it MIGHT work to an unschooled layman, and blind euphoria/desperate hope does the rest.
If you want I can tag you in my upcoming thread about height.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, Steve bachall and psycophsez
Good luck. I'm doing the same routine with actual peptides. I didn't think of using MSM to speed up the process though. That seems like a good idea.
From heightcel:

If you want I can tag you in my upcoming thread about height.

Fuck dude the blackpill is too strong.
Can you tag me as well? don't wanna miss it.

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad, androidcel and Extra Chromosome
Good luck. I'm doing the same routine with actual peptides. I didn't think of using MSM to speed up the process though. That seems like a good idea.

Fuck dude the blackpill is too strong.
Can you tag me as well? don't wanna miss it.
Sure.
I shouldn't have delayed it that much ngl.

So how would this affect athletic/functional performance?

Make a guide for closedplatecel's heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome