Going to do bonesmashing from now

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
I know it's giga retarded to smash your own face to become good looking with mogger bones
I am myself not expecting some crazy results
From today I am smashing my chin will smash it for minimum 3 months will let you know my results hope I don't get brain damage or lose my IQ with this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, crimclown63 and PastillaNegra
I know it's giga retarded to smash your own face to become good looking with mogger bones
I am myself not expecting some crazy results
From today I am smashing my chin will smash it for minimum 3 months will let you know my results hope I don't get brain damage or lose my IQ with this shit
most good fighters dont have serious brain damage why do retards think lightly tapping your face will give you down syndrome here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheVictor, TUSSELEIF, Sigmapsycho and 4 others
most good fighters dont have serious brain damage why do retards think lightly tapping your face will give you down syndrome here
I am not going to "lightly" smash my chin i am smashing the fuck out of it with a mf 🔨🔨🔨🔨 till the time my chin fuckin bleeds

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: crimclown63, Sigmapsycho, anactualdude and 1 other person
I am not going to "lightly" smash my chin i am smashing the fuck out of it with a mf 🔨🔨🔨🔨 till the time my chin fuckin bleeds
youre retarded then what can i say

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
youre retarded then what can i say
Yeah ik btw wish me luck so that I don't lose my IQ and step out of my house as a normal human being

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63
Yeah ik btw wish me luck so that I don't lose my IQ and step out of my house as a normal human being
if you arent being sarcastic and actually going to use a hammer on ur chin just dont do it lmao it will go wrong 100%

• +1
if you arent being sarcastic and actually going to use a hammer on ur chin just dont do it lmao it will go wrong 100%
I am not sarcastic bro
I should do bonesmashing only with my knuckles then ? Bcoz I feel they don't put much force on the bone

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: crimclown63, Sigmapsycho and PointOfNoReturn
I am not sarcastic bro
I should do bonesmashing only with my knuckles then ? Bcoz I feel they don't put much force on the bone
what is your goal with bonesmashing?

I am not sarcastic bro
Start with knuckle and slowly build your way to harder objects

• +1
Bonesmashing is legit. Done it since July 2021 (age 20) and seen some good results

• +1
Start with knuckle and slowly build your way to harder objects
Bonesmashing is legit. Done it since July 2021 (age 20) and seen some good results
Yes I have been smashing with knuckles and now I have moved to hammer
Bonesmashing works a 1000% I can literally feel my bones grow
It can literally change your facial structure if done consistently for 6 months -1 year

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63, Zarek and Hmmf
Update?

• JFL
Gave up on bonesmashing
I used to hit my chin so hard that my head used to shake
I saw no results at all
Read my genioplasty threads lol

• JFL
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 24444
Gave up on bonesmashing
I used to hit my chin so hard that my head used to shake
I saw no results at all
Read my genioplasty threads lol
I was just bumping old cringe threads of users I talk to, just did it to @apemaxxed @twilight and @User49

• JFL
Reactions: twilight and 5.5psl