going to felipe’s in LA

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

god make my life better inc
gonna get a few french dip sandwiches + pickled egg + banana cream pie have myself a meal

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Vermilioncore
Sounds good bud you ever try best fucking pizza I love that place their pizza bussin I always go ther

• Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Sounds good bud you ever try best fucking pizza I love that place their pizza bussin I always go ther
ima beg my grandma to take me there shit looks good on yelp images oml😍but it’s near some female i raped at 3 am’s house hope i don’t see her and her cuck bf

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
ima beg my grandma to take me there shit looks good on yelp images oml😍but it’s near some female i raped at 3 am’s house hope i don’t see her and her cuck bf
Nah don’t worry she’s had a change of heart ;) I tore her heart out and fed it to a homeless hungry nigger who was high off thezaza

• Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Nah don’t worry she’s had a change of heart ;) I tore her heart out and fed it to a homeless hungry nigger who was high off thezaza
nah then i shoved the burner phone i was using to line up the coke deal in her chest cavity call that shit the arc reactor :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore