going to start a new roid cycle in 2 weeks, tren and anadrol

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
doses are 150 tren hex (parabolan) a week and 100 mg anadrol a day
no test base, I will just use HCG 500 IU thrice a week. That must be enough to give me E2 and high end test ref
Going to crazy bulk in case I have appetite or cut if no appetite

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 18879
Ton of Anadrol, don’t run it for too long

Mirin. I haven’t injected in like 2 weeks now bc I ran out of test and all my money is tied up making me unable to buy more. Need test asap.

• So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 27472
Mirin. I haven’t injected in like 2 weeks now bc I ran out of test and all my money is tied up making me unable to buy more. Need test asap.
Do u have tren hex in ur country? My coach told me tren hex is the best tren as it has the least sides and is effective at low doses + pinning only once a week

Do u have tren hex in ur country? My coach told me tren hex is the best tren as it has the least sides and is effective at low doses + pinning only once a week
Yh but I’ve heard ace is the best due to how it’s fast acting and if sides appear, can be stopped and removed from your system quite fast. Only downside is daily pinning

Yh but I’ve heard ace is the best due to how it’s fast acting and if sides appear, can be stopped and removed from your system quite fast. Only downside is daily pinning
I will personally use hex cuz my gf can only pin me once a week and I cant pin myself into muscle

• +1
Reactions: Moggable
I will personally use hex cuz my gf can only pin me once a week and I cant pin myself into muscle
Jfl fair enough. Pinning glute?

bye bye liver