Hard mewing 30 minutes
Ice hooding
2.3k calories a day
50 pushups
20 squats
30 sit-ups
2 minute plank
2 km run

I'm tired of you niggers trying to prove why it's cope and why it's not so I'm gonna try all this by myself

Please!! Tell me how tf i can improve my symmetry and give me as many tips you can i won't mind any reply
And please don't hate me I'm not asking for ratings or shit

Tell me the flaws and what i can do to improve it in non surgical way

Attachments

• 20240206122059778.mp4
    7 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, tristanbongo, SkullDynamics and 5 others
goodluck and dont let rotters here discourage you, even if most of softmaxxing is cope youll be losing nothing from trying

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: coispet, urielRanhel, brucewayne78 and 9 others
goodluck and dont let rotters here discourage you, even if most of softmaxxing is cope youll be losing nothing from trying
As if time is nothing... he could be studying to be a doctor. He has a higher chance of getting laid as one. His parents will just get him a pajeeta and do an arranged marriage

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lighttriadmaxxed, 5.5psl, zura and 3 others
Thanks bhai
Gotta bring back the 2019-20 looksmax org

• +1
Reactions: coispet, Clavicular and bjornen
As if time is nothing... he could be studying to be a doctor. He has a higher chance of getting laid as one. His parents will just get him a pajeeta and do an arranged marriage
yes cause these take so long, the majority of what he listed is general exercise and doesnt take longer than an hour a day thats not time wasted its time invested lol, doomer mindset....

• Love it
Reactions: basic.yash
Bruh
I'm studying bsc hons and i already have a gf

• +1
Reactions: coispet
yes cause these take so long, the majority of what he listed is general exercise and doesnt take longer than an hour a day thats not time wasted its time invested lol, doomer mindset....
It's over before it even started. He should just castemaxx in Curryland and get a minor bride found by his parents

• JFL
Reactions: anticel, sayi and basic.yash
It's over before it even started. He should just castemaxx in Curryland and get a minor bride found by his parents
its never over.

you can quite literally always upgrade thats the good thing in life, yes theres limits he wont have the same potential as a wasp pretty boy but so what, he can still end up living a happier life through what he is going to do if he improves his looks

• +1
its never over.

you can quite literally always upgrade thats the good thing in life, yes theres limits he wont have the same potential as a wasp pretty boy but so what, he can still end up living a happier life through what he is going to do if he improves his looks
Screenshot 20231114 004036 TikTok

• Ugh..
its never over.

Better to give it a try than not doing anything at all

Ik about this can you tell me about the inter oral face pulling it's going pretty popular and there are solid results too
https://web.archive.org/web/2016070...ooksmax-Belt-facepulling?pid=952783#pid952783

I got it from lookism. The OP that posted those drawings was some schizo chinese dude. It was a thing called belt face pulling and I've heard more bad things about this specific method. Face-pulling with a towel sounds a little better, but it's risky. Not saying it's ineffective though, but I'm pretty sure there are appliances for stuff like this that are better fit and suited based on your face.

Never tried any of these methods due to risk and the inter oral face pulling thing is that one course that is locked behind a paywall, right?

• +1
"hey fellas, finally made an account to answer your questions.

ask away.

and yes, all my results are legit, my tools: tongue, thumbs, falim, braided belt

also my nose widened because my entire maxilla widened, thus providing clearer nasal passages

make sure you are clenching when you pull as well
if youve tried the pullup bar position, you will understand 30 seconds is almost excessive as its fucking hard to maintain for that long, a true jaw and temporalis workout "

If you're insane enough to do belt pulling, go ahead jfl

• +1
https://web.archive.org/web/2016070...ooksmax-Belt-facepulling?pid=952783#pid952783

I got it from lookism. The OP that posted those drawings was some schizo chinese dude. It was a thing called belt face pulling and I've heard more bad things about this specific method. Face-pulling with a towel sounds a little better, but it's risky. Not saying it's ineffective though, but I'm pretty sure there are appliances for stuff like this that are better fit and suited based on your face.

Never tried any of these methods due to risk and the inter oral face pulling thing is that one course that is locked behind a paywall, right?
Great results
Not much difference in jaw area but his face isn't looking tired anymore
I'm currently doing it with a towel lol

Yes it's from mewing world do you have that course?

"hey fellas, finally made an account to answer your questions.

ask away.

and yes, all my results are legit, my tools: tongue, thumbs, falim, braided belt

also my nose widened because my entire maxilla widened, thus providing clearer nasal passages

make sure you are clenching when you pull as well
if youve tried the pullup bar position, you will understand 30 seconds is almost excessive as its fucking hard to maintain for that long, a true jaw and temporalis workout "

If you're insane enough to do belt pulling, go ahead jfl
I already have a very wide face jfl i hope it doesn't go wrong
Doing it on Pull-up bar seems risky coz i just started

Do lean maxxing bhai

• +1

Last edited:
  • +1
Week 1
Tuesday
6 February 2024

Things I'm gonna do:

Thumbpulling 5 min every hour
Belt pulling 2 minutes 2 set every hour
Hard mewing 30 minutes
Ice hooding
2.3k calories a day
50 pushups
20 squats
30 sit-ups
2 minute plank
2 km run

I'm tired of you niggers trying to prove why it's cope and why it's not so I'm gonna try all this by myself

Please!! Tell me how tf i can improve my symmetry and give me as many tips you can i won't mind any reply

Hey not trying to discourage you but you have close set eyes but you can max out the rest

Thicken up the eyebrows
Shave the patchy pedo beard(just hairs jfl)
Change the hairstyle
And idk if its the camera but ig from hardmewing with uneven pressure in the video your right side is higher which is creating jaw assymetry and even in your eyes

• +1
good luck you have a rigorous routine

• +1
Reactions: basic.yash and Clavicular
Week 1
Tuesday
6 February 2024

Things I'm gonna do:

Hard mewing 30 minutes
Ice hooding
2.3k calories a day
50 pushups
20 squats
30 sit-ups
2 minute plank
2 km run

Ice hooding is cope. Brown fat is only temporarily stored energy. All pulling shit is cope. Mewing Is cope unless in puberty

• +1
Week 1
Tuesday
6 February 2024

Things I'm gonna do:

Hard mewing 30 minutes
Ice hooding
2.3k calories a day
50 pushups
20 squats
30 sit-ups
2 minute plank
2 km run

Week 1
Tuesday
6 February 2024

Things I'm gonna do:

Hard mewing 30 minutes
Ice hooding
2.3k calories a day
50 pushups
20 squats
30 sit-ups
2 minute plank
2 km run

Neckmaxx, shave, oral minox for eyebrows/ eyelashes, dye eyebrow/eyelash hair hydrocort, leanmaxx, lengthen hair, and alarplasty should ascend you for under 10k. Maybe contact fraud with a lighter brown.

• +1
  • Love it
Get on skincare obv. Cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen are must. Get tretinoin if you can.

• +1
Week 1
Tuesday
6 February 2024

Things I'm gonna do:

Hard mewing 30 minutes
Ice hooding
2.3k calories a day
50 pushups
20 squats
30 sit-ups
2 minute plank
2 km run

How do u have time to do that much thumb and belt pulling, mirin hard tho do it. I thumb pull only 2 min oer day

• +1
Neckmaxx, shave, oral minox for eyebrows/ eyelashes, dye eyebrow/eyelash hair hydrocort, leanmaxx, lengthen hair, and alarplasty should ascend you for under 10k. Maybe contact fraud with a lighter brown.
My neck size increased a bit I've been doing neck extensions for 2-3 weeks

• Love it
Reactions: lebesgue
Ice hooding is cope. Brown fat is only temporarily stored energy. All pulling shit is cope. Mewing Is cope unless in puberty
Yeah it actually made my upper eyelid more visible lol
Instead of ice hooding I'm doing hard squinting while looking at sun i heard overtime it can make my eye area better but it'll give me wrinkles a bit no worries tho tetrinoin got my back

Hey not trying to discourage you but you have close set eyes but you can max out the rest

Thicken up the eyebrows
Shave the patchy pedo beard(just hairs jfl)
Change the hairstyle
And idk if its the camera but ig from hardmewing with uneven pressure in the video your right side is higher which is creating jaw assymetry and even in your eyes
Bhai I've assymetry in everything except my jaw :feelsrope:

Get on skincare obv. Cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen are must. Get tretinoin if you can.
I'm just doing tret and moisturizer in my skin care routine

• Love it
Reactions: lebesgue
How do u have time to do that much thumb and belt pulling, mirin hard tho do it. I thumb pull only 2 min oer day
I got in a job which is work from home and my university is an open University so i have a lot of time

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Yeah it actually made my upper eyelid more visible lol
Instead of ice hooding I'm doing hard squinting while looking at sun i heard overtime it can make my eye area better but it'll give me wrinkles a bit no worries tho tetrinoin got my back
Squinting is fine, just don't over squint and make it slight.

• +1
Your softmaxing routine is eating like a pig and basic exercise? Lol.

• Ugh..
Your softmaxing routine is eating like a pig and basic exercise? Lol.
I'm not like one of you nigger i prepare my meals by myself with correct measurements

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mustard and Allornothing
I'm not like one of you nigger i prepare my meals by myself with correct measurements
2300 calories just lol. Might as well eat McDonald’s daily at that point. Stay fat I guess.

2300 calories just lol. Might as well eat McDonald’s daily at that point. Stay fat I guess.
I'm burning more calories than what i eat
I just eat two times a day lunch and dinner.
In morning just fruits which are rich in vitamins with some carrots and sometimes if i wanna eat something different it's okay
At my first meal i take around 800-900 cal
And at second 600 cal
My daily steps are 18k

I'm losing 0.5 kg per week without any muscle loss
Before putting others down think about yourself and how your life is going You still got a lot to learn incel

• +1
Reactions: mustard
I'm burning more calories than what i eat
I just eat two times a day lunch and dinner.
In morning just fruits which are rich in vitamins with some carrots and sometimes if i wanna eat something different it's okay
At my first meal i take around 800-900 cal
And at second 600 cal
My daily steps are 18k

I'm losing 0.5 kg per week without any muscle loss
Before putting others down think about yourself and how your life is going You still got a lot to learn incel
What a retard. You want to eat like a pig that’s fine. Apparently I’m putting others down by telling them to grow a pair and eat less just lol. Greycels.

Mirin effort

But what do you expect to achieve with hard mewing for 30 minutes?

• +1
Mirin effort

But what do you expect to achieve with hard mewing for 30 minutes?
For fixing my symmetry by pushing on the side where my symmetry is lacking

Week 1
Tuesday
6 February 2024

Things I'm gonna do:

Hard mewing 30 minutes
Ice hooding
2.3k calories a day
50 pushups
20 squats
30 sit-ups
2 minute plank
2 km run

damn you got a gf ? you approached or what ? cuz even with chad face you gotta approach and shit-