Gonna start swing trading

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
I've done minimal research but I'm feeling low inhb. The clock is ticking and I'm finna get rich

Gonna start with 10k
Blue chip stocks only, no meme shit
I done set up 10% stop loss limits on every trade

any tips?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, apocalypse, Gonthar and 5 others
Why does every single money making method of yours fail?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zan, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), baboon593 and 8 others
I've done minimal research but I'm feeling low inhb. The clock is ticking and I'm finna get rich

Gonna start with 10k

any tips?

View attachment 2811630
"I've done minimal research but I'm feeling low inhb."

Yeah, i wonder what could go wrong? :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, Costcosuperstore, eduardkoopman and 5 others
"I've done minimal research but I'm feeling low inhb."

Yeah, i wonder what could go wrong? :feelswhy:
We'll see nigga, I'll update this thread in 6 months

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
95 IQ confirmed by Mensa btw

If I succeed then any of you autists can

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular, RAMU KAKA, Costcosuperstore and 8 others

Gonna start with 10k

any tips?

View attachment 2811630
ur gonna lose all your money, but have fun with it atleast

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I thought it was "Gonna start swing", it would be more interesting

Why? It’s not that risky
Hard to lose in a bull market

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and aesthetic beauty
Why? It’s not that risky
Hard to lose in a bull market
doesnt matter, its basically gambling if you dont know what you are doing

you need an decent understanding of the market and a great sense of intuition to even start putting real money, have you done any demo trading?

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty

you need an decent understanding of the market and a great sense of intuition to even start putting real money, have you done any demo trading?
I’ve been investing for a few years now but it’s too slow

I’m only gonna take calculated risks tbh I’m terrified of losing money.

What do you mean by understanding of the market? Like reading companies’ financials?

A lot of the market is pure speculation, I don’t think it’s hard to gain 10% here and there. It’s the retards who get greedy that lose imo

• +1
Reactions: Ragnar
Captura de tela 2024 03 21 112517
Captura de tela 2024 03 21 112459
Captura de tela 2024 03 21 112436
Captura de tela 2024 03 21 112341

These were yesterday

Don't do swing trading. Do day trading on 5s.
It's literally free money. With a capital like yours you can easily make 700-1000 dollars per day.
It's all about the trends don't listen to any scams or similar garbage and fancy apps that want you to fail.

View attachment 2811793View attachment 2811794View attachment 2811796View attachment 2811797
These were yesterday

Don't do swing trading. Do day trading on 5s.
It's literally free money. With a capital like yours you can easily make 700-1000 dollars per day.
It's all about the trends don't listen to any scams or similar garbage and fancy apps that want you to fail.
What’s 5s

Tbh I don’t know much about day trading and the costs involved with each trade ect

Do you only trade commodities ?

What’s 5s

Tbh I don’t know much about day trading and the costs involved with each trade ect

I trade whatever it's more stable at the moment.
Day trading is very cheap you can literally start with 1 dollar or even less depending of the commoditie(it lets you go all in once you have less than 1 dollar). But the less you trade the lesser the profits are going to be, as you can see on the prints screens I traded 10 dollars and got 18 in return.
There are times where it's literally free money I'm not even kidding man. Sometimes the grapich will just go up like crazy and if it's literally free money if you buy on 5s.

As for your question, 5s means the time that will pass after your buy or sell a position. If you win the position you gain your money.
Take my advice and do it and don't listen to any course scam, it's all about the trends.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 97baHater, Ryldoo IS COPING and infini
What’s 5s

But you should also set a daily limit. Before I lost 5000 dollars because of not paying attention to the trend(talking on the cellphone), I had a total of 7290 dollars in my account and I was making between 300-500 dollars per day.
You should set your profit limit around it and more since you have more money. Need to risk more money to earn more money

Don't watch youtube videos they are also scams. They want you to fail

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Gonthar
Where should you learn then?
There's nothing to be teached bro. It's literally just see the trends and gain your profit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
And you made money with this?
Yes, I started with 150 dollars 4 months ago and grew it up to almost 8k. Today was a huge loss but it only happened because I'm retarded. Today I will make at least more 200 dollars and see if I can recover smoothly. You need to be very dumb to lose on 5s it's literally impossible it's free money on the fucking screen

• +1
  • +1
having ‘strict rules’ when trading is so hilarious. you need discretion when entering a trade. every fucking trade is different, you need to know when to size up and not

also just loading up an account and thinking you’re going to make money isnt the right approach, you need an edge. there’s a reason most people lose money

having ‘strict rules’ when trading is so hilarious. you need discretion when entering a trade. every fucking trade is different, you need to know when to size up and not
The only valid thing is profit related rules. They stop you from getting fucked up in the end

The only valid thing is profit related rules. They stop you from getting fucked up in the end
to an extent but taking profit purely off emotions isnt that smart

Yes, I started with 150 dollars 4 months ago and grew it up to almost 8k. Today was a huge loss but it only happened because I'm retarded. Today I will make at least more 200 dollars and see if I can recover smoothly. You need to be very dumb to lose on 5s it's literally impossible it's free money on the fucking screen
What's 5s?

to an extent but taking profit purely off emotions isnt that smart
what do you mean? Most people lose money because they don't hold on onto their profits. But it depends on what you are talking about of course. There are things you should hold

also just loading up an account and thinking you’re going to make money isnt the right approach, you need an edge. there’s a reason most people lose money
What’s your edge then?

anyone that thinks anything trading related is free money is either inexperienced or retarded

What do you mean by understanding of the market? Like reading companies’ financials?
how the markets work is so deep it cant be explained in just one text.

an analogy i could give you is that trading/investing has the same thought process as finding out of looksmaxx, theres some retards like the guy above that think its free money (guy thinking he can become chad), tiktokcels that fall for the stupidest ideas, and in the end you find that 99% of things that are told are cope and theres very few real solutions to beat the market

you will find out with enough experience and knowledge eventually

• Hmm...
Reactions: infini
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Gonthar
because in the end, all of u are just sitting around wasting time playing with meaningless numbers, producing nothing of value, so numerically it's impossible for most people to not lose money. only the house is guaranteed to win.

Gonna start with 10k

any tips?

View attachment 2811630
dont do 10% you retard, 10 losses and youve lost everything, especially if youre new. start with 500 and practice. risk max 3%

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
if youre swinging , only trade if its a 1:5+.

dont do 10% you retard, 10 losses and youve lost everything, especially if youre new. start with 500 and practice. risk max 3%
10 losses in a row, which is unlikely

• JFL
Reactions: Ragnar and Magnum Opus
Most stocks are volatile. They can move 3% in a single day, this seems way too low
no they cant. not in one direction anyway. swing trading should be minimum a three day trade

• +1
@moggathon I am a low IQ ape, help me out

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
no they cant. not in one direction anyway. swing trading should be minimum a three day trade
Some guys online were telling me that they swing trade over 1 week - 2 months

• +1
time is not on our sides incels

just brought some charizards and gardevoirs

a wise suffering, crutches local said to me on diazepam or something that "we all lose in the end". Working class Wetherspoons wisdom.

Most investing is with the speculation that we don't know what we're doing, it's a probability.

I guess you could arguably test waters with a k or 4?

Last edited:
it depends on the volatility. but yes a week to 2months is fine
Just as an example, this is the Apple stock rn

1 year graph:

3 month graph:

To me this looks like a good time to buy

Do you agree/disagree and why?