Gonna start swing trading

a wise suffering, crutches local said to me on diazepam or something that "we all lose in the end". Working class Wetherspoons wisdom.

Most investing is with the speculation that we don't know what we're doing, it's a probability.

I guess you could arguably test waters with a k or 4?
when this guy finds paper trading he is gonna get his mind blown

Why not?

And what kind of stocks do you trade then?
because individual stocks can be inherently volatile aand unpredictable where as the s&p is made up of all the major stocks so it can be easier to follow , less volatile , will psyop you less because the bots that you'll be going up against require more money to move the s&p. you should also pick one specific asset to trade so then you can learn how it moves and understand its patterns. but i cant give financial advice so pick whatever

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
what're you doing, stocks are very very stupid rn
you should be scaling in crypto since the bullrun is coming

• JFL
Reactions: Ragnar
demo trading, playing on the market without real money...? do you really dont know about it?
Never invested online only irl.

• +1
dont do 10% you retard, 10 losses and youve lost everything, especially if youre new. start with 500 and practice. risk max 3%
no not really, 10k and 10% is way too much. start small and learn the ropes.
Fuck that

Inject meth, Use 10x leverage, no stop loss, shitcoins only - boomer stocks are for pensioners
first of all i wouldnt trade apple, especially as a beginner. trade the s&p its less volatile and easier to follow.
JFL really living on the edge granny
Next you will tell him to trade USD-EUR with 0.1x leverage to be Safe™

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, moggathon and forevergymcelling
Fuck that

Inject meth, Use 10x leverage, no stop loss, shitcoins only - boomer stocks are for pensioners

I wonder if the guy in your avi has invested in boomer stocks

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Fuck that

Yes I agree, get an offshore brokerage account with 500x leverage, hop on the 1min tf and put it all on eur/jpy

• JFL
because in the end, all of u are just sitting around wasting time playing with meaningless numbers, producing nothing of value, so numerically it's impossible for most people to not lose money. only the house is guaranteed to win.
this isn’t true at all. you dont get how markets work.

new money coming into a market means you can win lmao

How much have you made so far?

Fuck that

@MakinItHappen perfect example of zoomer humour crashing into the wall that is millennial humour

Last edited:

new money coming into market = investors win in the long run, i never said dont invest. thinking everyone can find an edge and become a daytrader get rich quick success story is delusional. you are making money by scalping & frontrunning investors and other wannabe traders. again this is not an industry like any other industry where u produce some goods, services, or even entertainment, or anything that resembles value. this is just a bunch of people trying to dump on each other and thinking it's a job. nope, it's a hyper competitive game, where losses can ruin you financially, why try to ruin peoples lives by deluding them into thinking anyone can do it?

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook
new money coming into market = investors win in the long run, i never said dont invest. thinking everyone can find an edge and become a daytrader get rich quick success story is delusional. you are making money by scalping & frontrunning investors and other wannabe traders. again this is not an industry like any other industry where u produce some goods, services, or even entertainment, or anything that resembles value. this is just a bunch of people trying to dump on each other and thinking it's a job. nope, it's a hyper competitive game, where losses can ruin you financially, why try to ruin peoples lives by deluding them into thinking anyone can do it?
100%, 99.9% of people don’t have any edge and bigger players just gobble up their liquidity

I think you will lose the £10k.

Best of luck!

Funny how you finished with a question that was answered by your essay before it.

• +1
Reactions: Skry
Yeah bro you buy then sell exaclty 5 seconds later, do that enough times and you’ll make it
It's sold automatically. You don't sell it. You either buy or sell a position and then if the position wins in 5s(the time you chose) you gain money

You can literally make free quick money day trading. You just need initial capital in your account, a verified account and basic knowledge on how to use the website.
Then you just see the trends and operate at 5 seconds and boom you have quick profit.

anyone that thinks anything trading related is free money is either inexperienced or retarded
It's literally free. You gotta be very dumb to lose using 5s.
You literally just see the trends on your screen and make profit the only problem is that you need initial capital

• JFL
You can literally make free quick money day trading. You just need initial capital in your account, a verified account and basic knowledge on how to use the website.
Then you just see the trends and operate at 5 seconds and boom you have quick profit.
I'm very impressed that you discovered an infinite money glitch.
however, still going to have to point it out, its not free if you need initial capital. those are the chips you slide into the pot

however, still going to have to point it out, its not free if you need initial capital. those are the chips you slide into the pot
It's not infinite money. That's why I have a profit limit. I still lose but I gain more than I lose and I always save up my profit before any accident happen.
If you are doubting I can trade with you bro. Open up an account put some money in it and let's go on discord to do it together. You will need to be very quick to do exactly as I do, but it's possible.

For everything you do you are going to need some initial money.

Long term investing is best.

I've done minimal research but I'm feeling low inhb. The clock is ticking and I'm finna get rich

Gonna start with 10k
Blue chip stocks only, no meme shit
I done set up 10% stop loss limits on every trade

any tips?

View attachment 2811630
Lmao good luck on your annual 16% return, youll be a millionaire in no time

I wonder if the guy in your avi has invested in boomer stocks
Of course, probably has an ESG gay nigger race communism ETF.
Yes I agree, get an offshore brokerage account with 500x leverage, hop on the 1min tf and put it all on eur/jpy
Such size and leverage would get hunted by the exchange’s system you would almost certainly be liquidated. Too silly to be funny, a lot of people actually do what I said but without the meth, usually some other more socially acceptable stimulant is used.
@MakinItHappen perfect example of zoomer humour crashing into the wall that is millennial humour
IMG 0837
IMG 0839

• JFL
Reactions: moggathon
Of course, probably has an ESG gay nigger race communism ETF.

Such size and leverage would get hunted by the exchange’s system you would almost certainly be liquidated. Too silly to be funny, a lot of people actually do what I said but without the meth, usually some other more socially acceptable stimulant is used.

View attachment 2812835 View attachment 2812850
I used 500x leverage on the day Russia invaded ukraine on a dodgy brokerage when I was 14

• JFL
I used 500x leverage on the day Russia invaded ukraine on a dodgy brokerage when I was 14
You should have invested in Russian defense stocks and ammunition industry. They are literally booming right now there

You should have invested in Russian defense stocks and ammunition industry. They are literally booming right now there
I threw it into gold jfl. I didn’t know what I was doing

I threw it into gold jfl. I didn’t know what I was doing
Right now, Africa is kicking off USA and French influence from their territory, so you should watch out for the Russian and mainly Chinese companies that are going to benefit from the current deals they are making. China's BRI strategy is to build infraestructure that's going to create jobs, develop Africa's economy, creating very big rodas for transportation of cargo and also trains, and in exchange China is going to have acess things like Uranium which Niger is full of.

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
Right now, Africa is kicking off USA and French influence from their territory, so you should watch out for the Russian and mainly Chinese companies that are going to benefit from the current deals they are making. China's BRI strategy is to build infraestructure that's going to create jobs, develop Africa's economy, creating very big rodas for transportation of cargo and also trains, and in exchange China is going to have acess things like Uranium which Niger is full of.
Western countries feed Africa, Eastern Countries build their stuff.

There’s now like 2 billion African niggers

The whole planet has just turned into a useless nigger day care centre

Crazy gay clown world.