Gonna try to leave this site

M

MD_Hopeful69

Kraken
It’s really fucking with me mentally as @ZUZZCEL pointed out. Luckily I was born with above average genetics and am decent facially. Don’t even know why I ended up here as I had gfs and hookups before this website and after this. Now I’m just starting to feel sad and feel like this website has wasted my time when I could have been focusing on important things like school.
@justanothergymcell

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, BigBoy, Deleted member 470 and 1 other person
there's no out. it literally feels like the matrix tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chinko, Einon, Elgoblino and 4 others
Extremely faggy post ngl. Having hookups and gfs doesn't mean you shouldn't be here.

• +1
Reactions: Einon, Deleted member 470 and nattycel
  • Love it
Reactions: Aids!
Extremely faggy post ngl. Having hookups and gfs doesn't mean you shouldn't be here.
You’re right in a way but it’s adding unnecessary stress to my life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Einon and Aids!
Because there is something thats missing in your life. A part of you that you are looking for, thats missing, for some it may be the lack of relationships, or friendship, or maybe you have problems and this is ur way to cope

otherwise you wouldnt be here

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
Good luck. I have done the same with 4chan. What helped me is this
E225E01F 7023 4628 B7D1 2E6A06751AD7

Remember it when you think of coming back

It’s really fucking with me mentally as @ZUZZCEL pointed out. Luckily I was born with above average genetics and am decent facially. Don’t even know why I ended up here as I had gfs and hookups before this website and after this. Now I’m just starting to feel sad and feel like this website has wasted my time when I could have been focusing on important things like school.
@justanothergymcell

OKAY TAKE EVERTHING THESE GUY'S SAY AS A MEME THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO RATE THE FACE I ACTUALLY USE REASON'S WHEN I RATE IF YOUR JEALOUS OF THE CHAD'S WELL A THEIR'S SURGERY THEIR'S LL IF IT'S HEIGHT LIKE THEIR'S A LOT YOU CAN DO

OKAY TAKE EVERTHING THESE GUY'S SAY AS A MEME THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO RATE THE FACE I ACTUALLY USE REASON'S WHEN I RATE IF YOUR JEALOUS OF THE CHAD'S WELL A THEIR'S SURGERY THEIR'S LL IF IT'S HEIGHT LIKE THEIR'S A LOT YOU CAN DO
dn red

you were a good mod

Stop blaming a website for things that happen to you in life and leave instead of being a little bitch about it. It’s not like someone has a gun pointed to your head and forcing you to use this site.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 176, BigBoy and Einon
Why would this site add stress to ur life? its funny as fuck

Stop blaming a website for things that happen to you in life and leave instead of being a little bitch about it. It’s not like someone has a gun pointed to your head and forcing you to use this site.
nigga chill

Good luck. I have done the same with 4chan. What helped me is thisView attachment 88664
Remember it when you think of coming back
I managed to get off 4chan by coming to this shitty site. Its even worse lmfao.

Why would this site add stress to ur life? its funny as fuck
he couldnt handle looks theory and the blackpill. despite what you say it will take a toll on you, even the most carefree of ppl will become self-concious after learning about the blackpill.

its hard to get rid of certain things when they become a habit, such as browsing this site

I managed to get off 4chan by coming to this shitty site. Its even worse lmfao.

he couldnt handle looks theory and the blackpill. despite what you say it will take a toll on you, even the most carefree of ppl will become self-concious after learning about the blackpill.

its hard to get rid of certain things when they become a habit, such as browsing this site
I see.

Ban requests me. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back