Gonna Watch Hamzas Full 4 Hour Moneymaking course (not tabbed), will make a thread summing it up later

9Romance

9Romance

why kill yourself? you never had life JFL 😂
it will probably be the same bs but ill give it a shot

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ZakNoel, Deleted member 32285, Deleted member 31155 and 2 others
better than rotting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942 and 9Romance
Tag me, I wanna know if hamza is legit or not

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and 9Romance
tag me too, I'm sceptical but also desperate

• +1
Reactions: 9Romance
He wants you to make money through content creation, im too bad at that too succeed

• +1
plsss tag me

• +1
he just tells you to sell a course about how to sell a course lol

bug eyed subhuman, i cant believe i used to watch him as a 14yo

• +1
Reactions: coispet and gribsufer1
i cant believe i used to watch him as a 14yo
can't believe you would have an arab as a person to look up to, like why didn't you find a swedish one? Maybe its because they all are losing?

can't believe you would have an arab as a person to look up to, like why didn't you find a swedish one? Maybe its because they all are losing?
maybe its because they dont have to "self improve" to be fucking moggers? holy shit you're retarded if you think nordics dont have the highest SMV WW

maybe its because they dont have to "self improve" to be fucking moggers?
so you do agree that they have little to no motivation to improve themselves? You are literary proving my argument is correct, that their T levels are dropping. And they should do something about it before it is completly late. The arabs are penetrating pink pussy, while you are here in this forum with the rest of whites

so you do agree that they have little to no motivation to improve themselves? You are literary proving my argument is correct, that their T levels are dropping. And they should do something about it before it is completly late. The arabs are penetrating pink pussy, while you are here in this forum with the rest of whites
no its because they dont need to. they can fuck bitches without having to compensate with the gym or being rich

• JFL
Reactions: JuicyCircleSack
screen record it and link

he just tells you to sell a course about how to sell a course lol

bug eyed subhuman, i cant believe i used to watch him as a 14yo
how about selling a course about how to sell a course about how to sell a course
inception GIF

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 29167
he’s not even arab he’s pakistani lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I have it on my watch later list, i swear to god if he says "Dropshipping" Im not watching a single second of it.

Tag me when you have it done @9Romance

Might have some good stuff in 4 hours

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I have it on my watch later list, i swear to god if he says "Dropshipping" Im not watching a single second of it.

Tag me when you have it done @9Romance

Might have some good stuff in 4 hours
he's just teaching you how to do exactly what he did lol its a meme

"learn how to improve yourself first then teach others and give them muh value by improving their lives too" like what is this bluepilled ahh saying 💀

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
it will probably be the same bs but ill give it a shot
Already watched it. I've watched hamza for 3 years. I can say with confidence he's not good at teaching business to everyone. He's amazing at self improvement and should stick to it. Cuz his money stuff is horrible