• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, greywind, F36 and 9 others
Using filters isn't gonna change your skin color my bhai

But yez, good ascension

• +1
Reactions: lukaspukas69, greywind, zan and 6 others
would be cool if you didn't cheek suck and have your photo in black and white
No cheek suck just lighting and angle fraud if I cheek suck at my bodyfat I will look even more pufferfish

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
No cheek suck just lighting and angle fraud if I cheek suck at my bodyfat I will look even more pufferfish
just post a regular selfie you're doing too much, if you want an unfrauded rating why fraud

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dontknowan, NorwoodAscender and BrahminBoss
mirin bhai, you could easily slay in the dirtiest slums of Bengaluru

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, NorwoodAscender, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Sex bomb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, NorwoodAscender and ominion
just post a regular selfie you're doing too much, if you want an unfrauded rating why fraud
finding fortuitous lighting is frauding ? You think maher looks like this at 12 am in his backyard on an insta live video screenshot?

D46C5C3B CD6F 4C74 AAEF 5AD8F0AC3E42

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and Autismcel
finding fortuitous lighting is frauding ? You think maher looks like this at 12 am in his backyard on an insta live video screenshot?

View attachment 2863588
you didn't understand my point, you send a so called uglier version of yourself where it's just your unfrauded selfie and then send a frauded black and white photo, best way to see how much you changed is take a selfie from the same angle

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and NorwoodAscender
you didn't understand my point, you send a so called uglier version of yourself where it's just your unfrauded selfie and then send a frauded black and white photo, best way to see how much you changed is take a selfie from the same angle
Ok here
314374BE E32F 43CB B298 3271FCF4156D
4468F308 BE10 4F73 8692 4885CE63BF91

• +1
This is obviously not a good comparison, your eye area looks far more compact in the after pictures which doesnt magically happen with weight loss or age. Clearly you are frauding in the second picture, maybe even cheeksucking. And so i ask, why fraud so hard? What do you have to gain from faking your results? This is not a place to get validation, its a place to get genuine feedback about your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled, negawattlol and NorwoodAscender
This is obviously not a good comparison, your eye area looks far more compact in the after pictures which doesnt magically happen with weight loss or age. Clearly you are frauding in the second picture, maybe even cheeksucking. And so i ask, why fraud so hard? What do you have to gain from faking your results? This is not a place to get validation, its a place to get genuine feedback about your looks.
Ye bro even idk how it happened. Not cheeksuck just lighting . Can you tell me how I’m faking / frauding ? I’m interested in ur POV

How did you hide your UEE??? Squintmaxxing?
It’s gone now I wish I had slight uee cos I want to curl my lashes as they hide my exocsnthion

• +1
Reactions: goodgamebro and Autismcel
Ye bro even idk how it happened. Not cheeksuck just lighting . Can you tell me how I’m faking / frauding ? I’m interested in ur POV
Squintmaxxing, anglefrauding, light frauding to fraud deepset hunter eyes.
Also i just realised its you, a poster with 50K+ posts, makes sense now why youre fishing for validation so hard. Looksmax.org is clearly your life, bit sad innit

• JFL
Reactions: starvecell
Squintmaxxing, anglefrauding, light frauding to fraud deepset hunter eyes.
Also i just realised its you, a poster with 50K+ posts, makes sense now why youre fishing for validation so hard. Looksmax.org is clearly your life, bit sad innit
Yea I’m obese so rotting here . I think ur just tossing out word salad btw , I don’t squint , lighting fraud is obvious I already said that.

How???? Help a nigga out bruh
I don’t know what I did. And after I lose the 16 kg I still won’t know what I did. It just happened I’d be lying if I said ik exact process

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I don’t know what I did. And after I lose the 16 kg I still won’t know what I did. It just happened I’d be lying if I said ik exact process
Nigga gatekeeping

BRUH

Nigga gatekeeping

BRUH
What do you think I did? I already said I do lightingfraud ( just like every guy here and model btw ). I don’t do anything else except take a pic and put b and w filter to bring out the definition ( can use the help as I’m 16 kg overweight)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Autismcel
Ik u haven’t showered in a week

over for that skin color. could get curry girls tho

Hydroquinone would ascend hard bhai. Trust me fair skin is the way

No amount of ascending can erase your austroloid dna! 😂😂😂😂
IMG 2655

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
High tier subhuman -> Fraudmaxxed high Mtn
good ascension if it was real

High tier subhuman -> Fraudmaxxed high Mtn
good ascension if it was real
lol if these are the responses i get now then after im lean they will accuse me of 20 surgeries its good though i like the attention

youre already shitskin incel you deluded curry
i’m not a stinky curry i’m an incel mestizo nigger, never began. Med white+ native = automatic light brown incel

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and BrahminBoss
lol if these are the responses i get now then after im lean they will accuse me of 20 surgeries its good though i like the attention
Ur taking pictures on an iphone 5 while squinting and completely lighting frauding

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and BrahminBoss
Ur taking pictures on an iphone 5 while squinting and completely lighting frauding
dont squint, do u even know what squinting is, go look at nick bateman it is completely obvious. Lighting frauding obvious, everyone does it including you and main models.