Good ascension or not

That’s been debunked you street shitting Hindu. That was created by retarded leftoids with an agenda, the nose and other feature are too negroidic for the clearly caucosoid skull, and the gene for dark skin isn’t for skin that dark.

That’s been debunked you street shitting Hindu. That was created by retarded leftoids with an agenda, the nose and other feature are too negroidic for the clearly caucosoid skull, and the gene for dark skin isn’t for skin that dark.

lol survive the jive is a retard who basically denied three papers from the last two years, anyway i dont really care im genetically superior to you but im light brown skin unlovable so dont worry about me bro im not in the competition

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad
U looked dark brown on that first pic
yeah ik, in my older pics i look almost black even because i used a nokia to take those pics and it used to glitch but whatever anythign over olive is incel so doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
yeah ik, in my older pics i look almost black even because i used a nokia to take those pics and it used to glitch but whatever anythign over olive is incel so doesnt matter
I'm lightbrown and have the same problem

Sometimes i look dark brown and sometimes light

It's brutal :feelsrope:

I'm lightbrown and have the same problem

Sometimes i look dark brown and sometimes light

It's brutal :feelsrope:
lol its over anyways for anyone over olive so dont bother juts focus on bones so u can look like statue ull never be lovable but people can still mire u from distance

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I think you look great here:

B07b676697c31784d7582e5cef6dd9f5

• JFL
Reactions: kyrre, Moggedbyevery1, rand anon and 1 other person
This thread is so cringe , ugly Dravidians coping and wignats feeling threatened over an obese pajeet @Master can you please delete this 🙏🙏

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
lol survive the jive is a retard who basically denied three papers from the last two years, anyway i dont really care im genetically superior to you but im light brown skin unlovable so dont worry about me bro im not in the competition
You’re a sub 6’4, dirty stinky street shitting Hindu descended from a retarded low in slave race. You’ve never conquered outside of your polluted subcontinent but have been conquered form outside (Persians, Mughals, British etc) you’re pathetic race and weak genetics are the laughing stock off the world! Lower your tone in my presence.
IMG 2660
IMG 2659

IMG 2663
IMG 2662

You must have a birth defect
View attachment IMG_2664.png
You spawn of incest
IMG 2665

You’re own women won’t even touch you so you have to get an arrange marriage or rape them! 😂😂✌️
IMG 2666
View attachment IMG_2667.png

Attachments

• IMG_2667.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2665.jpeg
    IMG_2665.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
You’re a sub 6’4, dirty stinky street shitting Hindu descended from a retarded low in slave race. You’ve never conquered outside of your polluted subcontinent but have been conquered form outside (Persians, Mughals, British etc) you’re pathetic race and weak genetics are the laughing stock off the world! Lower your tone in my presence.
View attachment 2863681View attachment 2863682

View attachment 2863687View attachment 2863688
You must have a birth defect
View attachment 2863689
You spawn of incest
View attachment 2863692
You’re own women won’t even touch you so you have to get an arrange marriage or rape them! 😂😂✌️
View attachment 2863693View attachment 2863696

bro i dont care man stop feeling threatened by my existence, im light brown so im out of the game. even though im 6'3 with insane bones, i wont take your women they would be disgusted by me cos of my light brown skin so chill aight?

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad
Woah, you ain’t light brown either muh lighhzt browsnn ruinnedh…. Shut the fuck up larper, you’re just brown.
Even my avi is paler than ur muh light brown :feelskek:

Woah, you ain’t light brown either muh lighhzt browsnn ruinnedh…. Shut the fuck up larper, you’re just brown.
Even my avi is paler than ur muh light brown :feelskek:
We’re all incel either way

• Ugh..
Reactions: starvecell
Woudl u plz… FUCK…. WOULD U PLZ STOP THIS FUCKING COPING.

answer me:-
Are you light brown?
Ig but anything after olive is incel so all ethnics by default incel

View attachment 2863781Real light brown, 0 filter.

Youre not even close to light brown, you’re just curry pakoda that doesnt accept it pakodas are brown.
741A4B4A 6E15 45ED B01B 99A50F00BD97

Even if you’re chalk white you’d be incel dude stop the cope and rope I’m planning to soon

View attachment 2863786

Even if you’re chalk white you’d be incel dude stop the cope and rope I’m planning to soon
Yeah I’m an incel rn but still i can easily get mountain bikes easily here (mtb), and i could ascend like afghani pashtun or smthg.

But u ughhh how do i sat dis, you’re just brown who delusionpilled and then people say why i hate fellow curries.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and BrahminBoss
Yeah I’m an incel rn but still i can easily get mountain bikes easily here (mtb), and i could ascend like afghani pashtun or smthg.

But u ughhh how do i sat dis, you’re just brown who delusionpilled and then people say why i hate fellow curries.
Dnrd truecel ramblings

Yea I’m obese so rotting here . I think ur just tossing out word salad btw , I don’t squint , lighting fraud is obvious I already said that.
Brother... Your eyes are literally protruding and buggish in the first picture. You are definitely squinting in the after

• +1
Reactions: Dontknowan
Dnrd truecel ramblings
Yeah u did, and ik you’re crying inside.
Koi ni beta hota h, bhakti me lg jao kya pata bhagwan daya khake mere jaisa bana de agle jnm me.

Brother... Your eyes are literally protruding and buggish in the first picture. You are definitely squinting in the after
See that’s thing in your place I would have said the same thing , but in reality squinting looks uncanny like nick bateman

EB214A48 9DDE 418D 94DC 7294D8252FE5

Yeah u did, and ik you’re crying inside.
Koi ni beta hota h, bhakti me lg jao kya pata bhagwan daya khake mere jaisa bana de agle jnm me.
Dude ur truecel with a faggoy for a dad and a damaged psyche. Leave my thread stop cluttering it up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell and rand anon
What the fraud

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
bump!

• JFL
Reactions: edodalic29 and BrahminBoss
Pics are frauded in some ways

Just take a normal pic with the same clarity like your before

I understand the frauding but you have to realise people don’t see the frauded version of you irl

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe
You are not light brown boyo, you are just brown leaning dark brown.

Light brown would be your average Punjabi (at least the ones in my area)

Fair would be like my Avi

View attachment 2864042

I myself am medium brown similar to @MakinItHappen
Shut up pajeet

• JFL
Pics are frauded in some ways

Just take a normal pic with the same clarity like your before

I understand the frauding but you have to realise people don’t see the frauded version of you irl
Na the reason I take b and w is cos I have lost inflammatory hyperpigmentation . Im still 16 kg overweight this was a patch test to see how Dalits here would react

Na the reason I take b and w is cos I have lost inflammatory hyperpigmentation . Im still 16 kg overweight this was a patch test to see how Dalits here would react
I never understood the black and white thing for curries

Tbh it makes me look even more curry

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I never understood the black and white thing for curries

Tbh it makes me look even more curry
It brings out bone definition a little bit more and hides any PIH

ba0a4fa9-fdb1-43a0-9e28-9caacae95233-jpeg.2863574

Do you live among the Sudanese or sum to consider yourself light brown?

201901africa_southsudan_idri_dongluak.png
Dumb pajeet I tanned 3 years bare torso and still have this colour . Deluded subhuman keep rotting inside

• JFL
Dumb pajeet I tanned 3 years bare torso and still have this colour . Deluded subhuman keep rotting inside

View attachment 2864159

I can also take pictures of my fucking arm during golden hour and look golden white and much lighter than I am, but I'm not deluded enough to fool myself.

You are brown, leaning dark brown. Embrace it.

I can also take pictures of my fucking arm during golden hour and look golden white and much lighter than I am, but I'm not deluded enough to fool myself.

You are brown, leaning dark brown. Embrace it.
lol ur a chapri, im light - medium brown tanned, even olive detanned. no amount of monobenzene will save ur sub 5 face or 5'9 height. go tan and live life a bit dalit

• JFL
:lul: this thread is such a cageguel seeing it filled greycels who don't know shit abt bb and calling me but this surgery maxxed nigga does it all for free trolling and reps
Laugh 笑 GIF

I hate typos and autocorrect

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
:lul: this thread is such a cageguel seeing it filled greycels who don't know shit abt bb and calling me but this surgery maxxed nigga does it all for free trolling and reps
Laugh 笑 GIF
Jealous mf hes clearly borderline chadlite..

Jealous mf hes clearly borderline chadlite..
Chadpreet.
End of discussion.
Am talking abt how they are fighting over how he got rid of uee using frauding and shit but they don't know he hardmaxx

• +1
Chadpreet.
End of discussion.
Am talking abt how they are fighting over how he got rid of uee using frauding and shit but they don't know he hardmaxx
He never hardmaxx. He is 0.1% genetic

• JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan and normie_joe
lol ur a chapri, im light - medium brown tanned, even olive detanned. no amount of monobenzene will save ur sub 5 face or 5'9 height. go tan and live life a bit dalit

This is my base, no surgeries, no nothing

Picsart 23 11 08 19 25 58 024

This is yours

I don't think I'm the one that needs monobenzene my boy.

I'm not the only one who is saying you are dark brown either. Every other comment is saying what I'm saying, so not sure why you are this insistent on denying it.

• JFL
Reactions: starvecell and PseduoAryan
  • JFL
This is my base, no surgeries, no nothing

View attachment 2864165

This is yours

I don't think I'm the one that needs monobenzene my boy.

I'm not the only one who is saying you are dark brown either. Every other comment is saying what I'm saying, so not sure why you are this insistent on denying it.
thats 5 years ago , keep coping ranjeet, youre dead skinned pajeet truecel keep putting mtbs in avi to cope with ur genetic inferiority

• So Sad
keep going and you'll ascend into a stacy

why's everyone hating on my bhai
F4ae347e9ace8746f8877144d012a50e