Good bone structure in UK is such a halo

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
Good bone structure is one of the best health indicators, alongside height. I've observed peoples posture here in the UK, its absolutely terrible. I've seen so many zoomers with underdeveloped facial structure, despite most of them not being overweight.

I've also seen the facial structure of zoomers in private schools, and they tend to have better facial structure on average, but still no hollow cheeks. It's definitely a rare trait to have genuine hollow cheeks.

Good facial structure is a halo everywhere

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and LooksThinker
"I've seen so many zoomers with underdeveloped facial structure, despite most of them not being overweight." do you know why this is?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and heightmaxxing
"I've seen so many zoomers with underdeveloped facial structure, despite most of them not being overweight." do you know why this is?
Probably because poor diet soft processed food doesn't allow the bone structure to develop plus lifestyle fucking T does puberty. That also would explain why private school kids have more development that state school kids cause rich people can afford more expensive hard foods and also nore likey to do sport in school

• +1
Reactions: FaceAboveAll
Probably because poor diet soft processed food doesn't allow the bone structure to develop plus lifestyle fucking T does puberty. That also would explain why private school kids have more development that state school kids cause rich people can afford more expensive hard foods and also nore likey to do sport in school

I heard rich parents give their kids HGH for height growth too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, try2beme, vei and 1 other person