Good looks = life(stop the coping tbqh)

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir

Your hard work hardly pays off if you aren't good looking...

Blackpill from lookism thread:
Meeks beats up teen to a bloody pulp, Steals, be Member of gang.Society quickly forgives meeks, and hands him a modeling contract. What does that teach you? You can get away with anything, You can be a fk up your entire life,and society will forgive you, and care about under one condition, Yo need to be good looking.

thousands of thristy sloots donate to meeks fundraiser, well knowing he's a violent criminal. To the sum of 20000 dollars because of his face.

While a ugly subhuman dying off cancer, that spend his entire life being a good person, and helping those in need get's 0 donations.

Society will always love jeremy meeks the handsome criminal, that never did one good thing for society, over the manlet, ugly, rich, good person that that donates millions to kids dying with cancer. Because, FACE.

Daily reminder, Women donated to this dangerous felon gofund me, so he can post bail instead of giving it to some kid dying with cancer or donating to other charity purposes to help out humans that are dying

Women would rather help out good looking felons, Than give money to kids dying with cancer or military guys that Put their lives on the line for their country, so women can have the freedom to donate their money to jeremy meeks gofund me page
adln6eXy_o.gif

Attachments

• 1565341095252.png
    1565341095252.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SHARK, DidntRead, Vitruvian and 2 others
Glad to see I’m not the only one up early

the walking blackpill Jeremy Meeks, slayer of billionaires heiresses and the Norwood reaper not least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
muh responsibility
muh accountability
muh work ethic
muh respect women
muh muh muh COPES

LOOKS = EVERYTHING

130A320C 1E66 4BAD 9D00 FFD5634C1269

Very good thread. Read on my way to work. This is why I don't take most people seriously and I don't give a fuck about people saying male looksmaxing/plastic surgery is gay, misogynistic, insecure or whatever. I'll seriously bleach my skin, hop on roids, get rhino, and fillers and people mostly my family will notice but fuck them t bh. If I don't become psl 8 chad then I will do it so I don't get #metooed by some bitch for being ugly.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 245 and I'mme
Groundbreaking discovery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2607, didntreadlol and 2 others
Personality is a meme.

Why I stopped giving a fuck about how I act for normies they will see you as bad regardless

Very good thread. Read on my way to work. This is why I don't take most people seriously and I don't give a fuck about people saying male looksmaxing/plastic surgery is gay, misogynistic, insecure or whatever. I'll seriously bleach my skin, hop on roids, get rhino, and fillers and people mostly my family will notice but fuck them t bh. If I don't become psl 8 chad then I will do it so I don't get #metooed by some bitch for being ugly.
bleach your skin white, your black pheno stays

bleach your skin white, your black pheno stays
No just so my face matches the rest of my body. Check out my bleachmaxxing thread for pics.

I don’t want to be on this planet anymore