Good physique is mega important to mog/slay

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Just getting surgeries or smashing your face like an autist won't make you a slayer .
If you found this site then it's pretty much over already either coz of your looks or autism . And the solution to both is to looksmax but atleast currently we don't have that much advancements in surgeries that it can take you from subhuman -LTN -MTN to a strong chadlite which is the minimum facial rating required to slay if you have nothing with you , you can still easily slay as a 5'7 skinny twink if you are a strong chadlite .

But you won't become that you can only be born im sorry to tell you that , you need to Max your other things that increase your smv
These include
> Height ( shoe lifts )
> Physique
> Fashion sense
> Frame ( shoulders )
> Jewellery and rings etc .

It's pretty much over if you fell for the skinny twink meme as a sub chadlite , go to the gym buddy boyo , peace .

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SweetKanye, Deleted member 27472, the_nextDavidLaid and 7 others
frr, 5´7 though?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Your height in cm -100 in kg at 10-12% bf is good enough if you are tall and good looking like me

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Slob, midlatinocel and 1 other person
frr, 5´7 though?
Yes if you are a strong chadlite like around 6 psl + nothing else matters your face alone will carry you , but we won't become that so Max out other things which are in control .

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, SweetKanye, Kebab Master and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: SweetKanye and Deleted member 29456
Grab your fucking megaphone, and say it louder for this fuck @baldingmanlet2077

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, Kebab Master and 5.5psl
I just aromatise not lose hair coz of good genes .
What's sarms have you used so far and how many cycles ?
Rad 140, lgd , s4

Rad 140 best gaines raped hair

Lgd fuck with lungs had to go to the hospital

S4 is the best no supresion only slight vision problems that go away after cycle

• +1
Rad 140, lgd , s4

Rad 140 best gaines raped hair

Lgd fuck with lungs had to go to the hospital

S4 is the best no supresion only slight vision problems that go away after cycle
What's your weight and approx bf% ??

• +1
Reactions: SweetKanye and Deleted member 29456
Tattoos most important if all.

• +1
What's your weight and approx bf% ??
Last cycle was lgd fucked my lungs up cant leave my bed 86kg 15% peak now i am fucking 79 kg but leaner will hope on s4 for 100 days if my lungs are back to normal in 2-3 weeks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and 5.5psl
Last cycle was lgd fucked my lungs up cant leave my bed 86kg 15% peak now i am fucking 79 kg but leaner will hope on s4 for 100 days if my lungs are back to normal in 2-3 weeks
have your lungs healed from lgd?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29456
Maybe you’re right but I’d rather just keep things simple

Just getting surgeries or smashing your face like an autist won't make you a slayer .
If you found this site then it's pretty much over already either coz of your looks or autism . And the solution to both is to looksmax but atleast currently we don't have that much advancements in surgeries that it can take you from subhuman -LTN -MTN to a strong chadlite which is the minimum facial rating required to slay if you have nothing with you , you can still easily slay as a 5'7 skinny twink if you are a strong chadlite .

But you won't become that you can only be born im sorry to tell you that , you need to Max your other things that increase your smv
These include
> Height ( shoe lifts )
> Physique
> Fashion sense
> Frame ( shoulders )
> Jewellery and rings etc .

It's pretty much over if you fell for the skinny twink meme as a sub chadlite , go to the gym buddy boyo , peace .
Another day, another based @5.5psl thread. Mirin' brother

I am new here so don't understand everything. What I got from here is that I shouldn't fall for the pretty boy meme but focus on building a good frame and physique to up my SMV?