Gym is the only legit looksmax for the vast majority of men. Gym is not cope

losthope

losthope

Bronze
Beyond a certain point you cannot maxx your face no matter what the incels here tell you. Even if you go under the 🔪 there is no guarantee that it will boost your looks enough that your face will be able to carry you. Facial aesthetics is such a complex topic that expecting that getting xyz surgeries will produce a harmonous result to ascend you is childish and we have seen that again and again, even on this forum. That doesn't mean that you shouldn't fix big failos like recessed chin etc. But don't expect that fixing these will make you chad. Even bimax isn't a guarantee.

Secondly the standard of facial aesthetics vary across races, countries and even girls. Facial attractiveness is subjective unless you are chad. Especially if you are ethnic chances that you can slay based on your face alone will be low.

But when it comes to body, the path is much much simpler. Just spend time in the gym, get an aesthetic physique, wear clothes which flatter your physique, get tats (optional), stylemaxx with accessories and as long as you don't have an incel face you will get girls. The standard for a good physique are much more consistent across cultures and girls. That is why time and time again we have seen that a bodymaxxed pic produces way better results on Tinder etc.

coach-img.jpeg

On the other hand if you are an MTN and decide to looksmax via facial surgeries, I am sorry but the chances that you will ever reach chadlite are miniscule.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl, nathan, workingondying and 7 others
no gym for my subhuman face

My hips destroy my physique

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SEPRAY, mike21, St.TikTokcel and 4 others
gym is bs cope and i live in a country where women dont even like gymmaxxed physiques

gym did nothing for me :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:

gym is bs cope and i live in a country where women dont even like gymmaxxed physiques
Women aren't a monolith. Saying that no women in your country like gymcels is retarded and shows why your opinion should be shoved straight up your twinkcel ass

Do you really think subhumans on klinefelters.org can achieve this physique with roids JFL? Think again, bucko. Average on here looks like this. No JYM for your XXY.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vo1dh, spongebob and Manletmachine
gym did nothing for me :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
You need to get a good flattering body and also stylemaxx. I know guys who go to the gym but are DYEL and weigh as much as women of their heights weigh.

Women aren't a monolith. Saying that no women in your country like gymcels is retarded and shows why your opinion should be shoved straight up your twinkcel ass
fine, maybe 1% of them like gymcucks but that's barely a difference

Do you really think subhumans on klinefelters.org can achieve this physique with roids JFL? Think again, bucko. Average on here looks like this. No JYM for your XXY.
View attachment 2831940
The genetic cope is just a lazy fag cope tbh. You have to be outliers to not gain muscle if you work hard and eat more than you burn. Its mainly about consistency and using your brain. Genetics will probably be the last reason you can't build a good physique.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and St.TikTokcel
fine, maybe 1% of them like gymcucks but that's barely a difference
there is no such country where women don't like a good physique. You're just coping hard boyo.

The genetic scope is just a lazy fag cope tbh. You have to be outliers to not gain muscle if you work hard and eat more than you burn. Its mainly about consistency and using your brain. Genetics will probably be the last reason you can't build a good physique.
Sorry, bucko, but .org is filled with genetic outliers. Sure, normgroids can build a normal body but here on .org, hopeless genetic dead ends rot.

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Facial aesthetics is such a complex topic that expecting that getting xyz surgeries will produce a harmonous result to ascend you is childish
skill issue

But when it comes to body, the path is much much simpler. Just spend time in the gym, get an aesthetic physique, wear clothes which flatter your physique, get tats (optional), stylemaxx with accessories and as long as you don't have an incel face you will get girls. The standard for a good physique are much more consistent across cultures and girls. That is why time and time again we have seen that a bodymaxxed pic produces way better results on Tinder etc.

coach-img.jpeg
the pic you posted is even more rare than chadlite/chad looks, literally nobody in real life looks like that

lol you retard not even the guy in the picture looks like that in his day to day life, were you born yesterday?

have you ever even been in the gym son? how many guys who look like that did you see there?

skill issue
Maybe, but then again you would need lot of money, time and balls to go through several procedures with a good surgeon. And even great surgeons don't produce great results every time. We have seen that such ascensions are rare. And then there are factors like your face and skull shape which also cap you.

Maybe, but then again you would need lot of money, time and balls to go through several procedures with a good surgeon
that's right

And even great surgeons don't produce great results every time
also right, but also is a skill issue that's got to do with planning and research
and the type of surgery and your base
many factors

We have seen that such ascensions are rare
you know that most ascensions are not posted right?

And then there are factors like your face and skull shape which also cap you
obviously

Hair is the most effective looksmax

the pic you posted is even more rare than chadlite/chad looks, literally nobody in real life looks like that

lol you retard not even the guy in the picture looks like that in his day to day life, were you born yesterday?

have you ever even been in the gym son? how many guys who look like that did you see there?
The pic was an exaggeration, and everyone understood the point. Your klinefelters self was the only one to get offended. You don't need to look like him for body halo.

you know that most ascensions are not posted right?
Gigacope. Imagine thinking that paying a jew to cut you up is gonna make you chad:ROFLMAO:

Hair is the most effective looksmax
Hair is life. If you don't have hair then hair is the first thing you should get. I have a friend who is norwooding but nigga is learning MMA to increase SMV instead of getting a hair transplant.

there is no such country where women don't like a good physique. You're just coping hard boyo.
"good physique" depends on the woman, they are not robots, all 3.8 billion of them dont like the same thing
why am i not surprised it's a 44 post graycel saying this

"good physique" depends on the woman, they are not robots, all 3.8 billion of them dont like the same thing
why am i not surprised it's a 44 post graycel saying this
Chimpanzee tier IQ logic. Keep rotting in your basement.

Chimpanzee tier IQ logic. Keep rotting in your basement.
chimpanzee IQ is saying not all women like the same physique?
thanks for telling me you're an actual retard

insane how this isn't considered water on this site

If I see an ugly gymaxxed dude I just laugh at him, gorls will hate him even more lol