good redpill books about game and seduction

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

MonsterCockMaxxing
Figured I would explore the redpill a bit.

Besides that old book "the game" by neil strauss, are there any decent books?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, gamma, Deleted member 6403 and 2 others
Bump, wanna know

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
The Rational Male, Rollo Tomassi.
Models, Mark Manson.
The Mystery Method, Erik Von Markovik.
Magnetic Messaging, Bobby Rio.
Sex God Method (2nd Ed.), Daniel Rose.

Keep in mind, Red Pill is only applicable to those high tier normie normie and above. Specifically, it is very applicable to Chads and very unapplicable to normies and below. Those that try to apply RP philosophy whilst normie or below do not have any solid foundation upon which they stand, because they're perceived based off of looks congruency, and individuals expect their behavior to be beta because of their physical appearance.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh, Pumanator, Deleted member 6512 and 8 others
Models, Mark Manson.

Keep in mind, Red Pill is only applicable to those high tier normie normie and above. Specifically, it is very applicable to Chads and very unapplicable to normies and below. Those that try to apply RP philosophy whilst normie or below do not have any solid foundation upon which they stand, because they're perceived based off of looks congruency, and individuals expect their behavior to be beta because of their physical appearance.
how legit do you think models by mark manson is? its very bluepilled imo

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and chadison
Models, Mark Manson.

thank you for this i'll have a look

• +1
Reactions: chadison
how legit do you think models by mark manson is? its very bluepilled imo
It's a very Chad book. What I mean by this is that it won't work for anyone except the top 1% of men. This is because the book preaches an honest approach to attraction. And situations like these, where a man makes it obvious he wants to fuck the woman, the woman is generally turned off. However, a Chad will not deter a woman's interest by being honest, rather escalate their sex quicker than by playing games. The book does help to teach men an "I don't give a fuck approach," however, which can increase most men's chances of sex through numbers game. I like the philosophy though, I'm just not as direct as what Mark preaches. I make it somewhat obvious to women I like them, but then I pull away. Kind of a mix of Rollo's theories and Manson's theories. Once I surgery/roidmaxx and finish maturing age-wise to chadlite, Manson's theories will work more. I have tried his theories as I am now and they generally have not worked. Women have been creeped out more than they have been attracted.

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek, Essonerian and BigBoy
thank you for this i'll have a look
All those books seemed to pretty legit to me after reading. I got a lot of good stuff from them, especially rational male. It's a great book no matter what people say about redpill on this site.

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek
It's a very Chad book. What I mean by this is that it won't work for anyone except the top 1% of men. This is because the book preaches an honest approach to attraction. And situations like these, where a man makes it obvious he wants to fuck the woman, the woman is generally turned off. However, a Chad will not deter a woman's interest by being honest, rather escalate their sex quicker than by playing games. The book does help to teach men an "I don't give a fuck approach," however, which can increase most men's chances of sex through numbers game. I like the philosophy though, I'm just not as direct as what Mark preaches. I make it somewhat obvious to women I like them, but then I pull away. Kind of a mix of Rollo's theories and Manson's theories. Once I surgery/roidmaxx and finish maturing age-wise to chadlite, Manson's theories will work more. I have tried his theories as I am now and they generally have not worked. Women have been creeped out more than they have been attracted.
i tried his theories too and said shit that was on my mind(being vulnerable). but it just got me flak and i got buttraped in group settings. the people thought i was weird since i was genuinely saying what was on my mind. and i got ostracized.

what did you do from the book? like go up to women and tell them you found them attractive?

like besides what he said in the book there really isnt much you can do.
All those books seemed to pretty legit to me after reading. I got a lot of good stuff from them, especially rational male. It's a great book no matter what people say about redpill on this site.
i was thinking about reading the rational male. but ive heard it has pseudoscience and is a cope book.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, chadison and Wallenberg
The Black Phillip Show on YouTube (start with episode 10) > any redpill book

The Secret World of Pimps by Richard Milner > any redpill book

• +1
Reactions: shaugstir, StressShady, IdiAmin and 3 others
The Black Phillip Show on YouTube (start with episode 10) > any redpill book

The Secret World of Pimps by Richard Milner > any redpill book
Could you link it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Redpill comes natural with looks and social experience if you we're an introverted pussy who's average to below average in looks who stayed inside with minimal friends and little to no contact with the opposite sex your odds at having game are none so going to black pill and learning looksmaxing is the better option if you're not good looking already.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 6512, StressShady and 7 others
Redpill comes natural with looks and social experience if you we're an introverted pussy who's average to below average in looks who stayed inside with minimal friends and little to no contact with the opposite sex your odds at having game are none so going to black pill and learning looksmaxing is the better option if you're not good looking already.
With looks, the only redpill you need is that you aren't a total autist.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar, Deleted member 6512, eduardkoopman and 2 others
i tried his theories too and said shit that was on my mind(being vulnerable). but it just got me flak and i got buttraped in group settings. the people thought i was weird since i was genuinely saying what was on my mind. and i got ostracized.

what did you do from the book? like go up to women and tell them you found them attractive?

i was thinking about reading the rational male. but ive heard it has pseudoscience and is a cope book.
I still think the rational male is worth a read, mostly because it teaches about fundamental concepts that are beyond the pills. This includes oneitis, plate spinning, hypergamy, female psychology, male mating psychology, and what you can do to improve game, if you believe game matters. It's cope in that Rollo claims physical attraction is not the main factor of attraction (he says game is), the rest of the book is mostly correct. And yes, for Manson's book, I did mostly what you stated, conveying my interest clearly through Kino and directly telling the woman I liked her or I liked things about her. It generally made them uncomfortable. What I realized is that as a subchad, you have to hide your interest otherwise you push a woman's hypergamy filter too much and she'll be more prone to reject you out of social pressure. Only Chads can get away with direct references.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot and BigBoy
I still think the rational male is worth a read, mostly because it teaches about fundamental concepts that are beyond the pills. This includes oneitis, plate spinning, hypergamy, female psychology, male mating psychology, and what you can do to improve game, if you believe game matters. It's cope in that Rollo claims physical attraction is not the main factor of attraction (he says game is), the rest of the book is mostly correct. And yes, for Manson's book, I did mostly what you stated, conveying my interest clearly through Kino and directly telling the woman I liked her or I liked things about her. It generally made them uncomfortable. What I realized is that as a subchad, you have to hide your interest otherwise you push a woman's hypergamy filter too much and she'll be more prone to reject you out of social pressure. Only Chads can get away with direct references.
thats interesting tbh. were these cold approaches or you knew them in your social circle?

brutal i was planning on going up to women and telling them i find them cute and asking for their number.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot and chadison
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and MansNotHot
thats interesting tbh. were these cold approaches or you knew them in your social circle?

brutal i was planning on going up to women and telling them i find them cute and asking for their number.
I didn't have a 0% success rate. By this forums standards, I'm technically a volcel. I'm not KHHV but I don't fuck often as I have 'high' standards (I prefer lean, blonde women 5'2-5'6). Not really that much standard in itself, but if I told this to most women they'd say I'm extremely picky and unfair because women are fucking lazy and they don't like to fucking do anything (workout). I'd say my success rate for this method overall for a sample size of n=25 was about 4 women. So not bad, but not very good. However, those four were moderately attractive to me. Most of the ones I liked didn't care or found it weird. Again, just be chad theorem. Anyway, those were mostly women at parties that I somewhat knew thru social circles in HS. Since entering college, I have not tried this. My plan is to join a frat this sem (currently rushing), finish looksmaxxing with Test and a rhino thru summer, and then retry this method with sorority/party girls. I'm sure I'll be here posting an autistic thread on the data analysis of that sometime later this year lol. That's just my personality. Anyway, I have no idea how you look or how you go about doing this with women so I don't know what your success rate would be. That's just my anecdotal experience as a Midwest United States white normie or high tier normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, MansNotHot and BigBoy
I didn't have a 0% success rate. By this forums standards, I'm technically a volcel. I'm not KHHV but I don't fuck often as I have 'high' standards (I prefer lean, blonde women 5'2-5'6). Not really that much standard in itself, but if I told this to most women they'd say I'm extremely picky and unfair because women are fucking lazy and they don't like to fucking do anything (workout). I'd say my success rate for this method overall for a sample size of n=25 was about 4 women. So not bad, but not very good. However, those four were moderately attractive to me. Most of the ones I liked didn't care or found it weird. Again, just be chad theorem. Anyway, those were mostly women at parties that I somewhat knew thru social circles in HS. Since entering college, I have not tried this. My plan is to join a frat this sem (currently rushing), finish looksmaxxing with Test and a rhino thru summer, and then retry this method with sorority/party girls. I'm sure I'll be here posting an autistic thread on the data analysis of that sometime later this year lol. That's just my personality. Anyway, I have no idea how you look or how you go about doing this with women so I don't know what your success rate would be. That's just my anecdotal experience as a Midwest United States white normie or high tier normie.
im a low-tier normie gook tbh. i dont have access to women through social circles so i will probably have to cold approach.

• +1
im a low-tier normie gook tbh. i dont have access to women through social circles so i will probably have to cold approach.
Do whatever you can to socialmaxx. One true thing about pickup is that it is a numbers game at the end of the day. While physicality dominates in attraction, there's so many other nuances that it's impossible to predict what women will be attracted and what won't, and it's impossible to be a god that attracts every single woman on the planet. Also honestly since I've built a good network of guy friends I don't really give a fuck about women as much anymore. I just want to get to the point where I can slay whenever I want to within a few approaches, within a week or less, with a decent looking girl. At that point, I feel like I have satisfied my biological imperative. I don't give a shit about trying to fuck the hottest Stacies tbh. I will say that as a gook it's going to be a bit harder. I'm lucky to be white. No reason why you can't still have success though, I've seen plenty of ethnics slay at my university (and even slay decent white girls). Avoid cold approaching unless at a bar, not worth it. Are u in uni, and what country? This determines a lot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, MansNotHot and BigBoy
Do whatever you can to socialmaxx. One true thing about pickup is that it is a numbers game at the end of the day. While physicality dominates in attraction, there's so many other nuances that it's impossible to predict what women will be attracted and what won't, and it's impossible to be a god that attracts every single woman on the planet. Also honestly since I've built a good network of guy friends I don't really give a fuck about women as much anymore. I just want to get to the point where I can slay whenever I want to within a few approaches, within a week or less, with a decent looking girl. At that point, I feel like I have satisfied my biological imperative. I don't give a shit about trying to fuck the hottest Stacies tbh. I will say that as a gook it's going to be a bit harder. I'm lucky to be white. No reason why you can't still have success though, I've seen plenty of ethnics slay at my university (and even slay decent white girls). Avoid cold approaching unless at a bar, not worth it. Are u in uni, and what country? This determines a lot
im in uni and in the U.S. corona is kinda fucking things up atm

• +1
im in uni and in the U.S. corona is kinda fucking things up atm
Yeah same here, I'm at uw madison. Everything's basically martial law here with covid. I should really go to bed I have work in like 4hrs lol. But anyway, idk where you go but socialmaxxing is a superpower in college, it's the only way to really enjoy it and succeed, minimize usage here like me except for looksmaxxing research to become chad or as close to chad as you can. Then, you maximize your university experience.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot and BigBoy
Figured I would explore the redpill a bit.

Besides that old book "the game" by neil strauss, are there any decent books?
I respected Paul Janka.

I think, Aaron Sleazy and 60 years of challange was also decent-ish.

the rest I in 20/20 hindsight. HATE.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Going2KillMyself
we all (non Chads and non-Chadlites) have to find ways outside of social circle. if we wanna get a lifetime laycount abouve 10

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Going2KillMyself
we all (non Chads and non-Chadlites) have to find ways outside of social circle. if we wanna get a lifetime laycount abouve 10
honestly unless u use ur social circle to leap into others somehow and expand it, then social circle isnt that useful at all for slaying unless u have a massive one. But its nice for other things like mental health and socialization

honestly unless u use ur social circle to leap into others somehow and expand it, then social circle isnt that useful at all for slaying unless u have a massive one. But its nice for other things like mental health and socialization
true that. social circle is way to slow, and stagnant in general. to rank up alot of lays. Plus, if one sleeps with alot of the females in the group, one becomes a bit outcast also.
social circle is good for quality maxxing though. But not for quantity maxxing.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Going2KillMyself
true that. social circle is way to slow, and stagnant in general. to rank up alot of lays. Plus, if one sleeps with alot of the females in the group, one becomes a bit outcast also.
social circle is good for quality maxxing though. But not for quantity maxxing.
How do u change the title under your name? jfl

Lmao, Models are shit, it's a really bad book, the only purpose it has is to bring anxiety in you by wondering "am I too needy", the best book in the "being honest game" is either "Mode One" by Alan Roger Currie (funny thing is that Manson based Models on Mode One because he thought that ARC is too direct, lmao) or "The Rules of David X", they are more edgy and try to bring your confidence within you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy
And of course, pimpmaxxing is the way, average pimp has more game than 90% of the redpill/PUA authors, it's because a pimp has to have the game to make a living while some random guy who writes book about seduction can basically copypaste the same advice from other guy

The problem with The Rational Male is that it's boring and to make a boring book about seduction is really something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and BigBoy
And you can read Roosh Bang series where he goes to the other countries to fuck but read them for fun only, they didn't age well

Lmao, Models are shit, it's a really bad book, the only purpose it has is to bring anxiety in you by wondering "am I too needy", the best book in the "being honest game" is either "Mode One" by Alan Roger Currie (funny thing is that Manson based Models on Mode One because he thought that ARC is too direct, lmao) or "The Rules of David X", they are more edgy and try to bring your confidence within you
Legit, all Models did was make me ask myself "Am i being too needy?" "Am I being vulnerable enough?" all the time.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
Legit, all Models did was make me ask myself "Am i being too needy?" "Am I being vulnerable enough?" all the time.
That's right, it's really fucking your mind up, the only benefit I got from this book is that I found the ARC and David X books, cuz some guy made a list with Models and Mode One on it (sidenote: David X was featured in The Game in one chapter, he told Neil Strauss that he will be fucking a random bitch when Strauss and Mystery will still be in the bar showing some girl magic tricks and trying to get her number or something like that, lmao)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and BigBoy
Oh and I remember that Manson wrote that studies showed that the voice is the sexiest part of a man 😂😂😂 while ARC wrote in one online post that leanmaxxxing is the key aspect of the game

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Oh and I remember that Manson wrote that studies showed that the voice is the sexiest part of a man 😂😂😂 while ARC wrote in one online post that leanmaxxxing is the key aspect of the game
I remember reading that and caging. He also said that women are more attracted to grooming than physical features jfl. Gay PUA shit, the point of grooming is to highlight your physical features or downplay your lack of physical features.

The past generation was so bluepilled, but it was probably easier back then.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself, chadison and IdiAmin
Type on youtube - The Black Phillip Show Episode 10

It'll come up, i cant link rn on phone
Patrice O'Neal is the best.
but next level, diffcult to emmulate or get. because of the next level shit.

Love how he grilled Dzrok, whom wrote a book about picking up chciks fast.

LMAO, searching on youtube for above video.
It popped up; that this bitch also used to sell dick-enlargement-pills; trying to make men insecure feeling about their p.
Luckily Patrice grilled her down, to what she is.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadison, IdiAmin and Deleted member 4797
I remember reading that and caging. He also said that women are more attracted to grooming than physical features jfl. Gay PUA shit, the point of grooming is to highlight your physical features or downplay your lack of physical features.

The past generation was so bluepilled, but it was probably easier back then.
Well, Manson is a former PUA and PUA industry is just a bluepill with a big hat on it ("just be interesting bro", being "nice", the only difference is that PUA emphasize mostly sex, while bluepill is about relationships) so his transition (as he put it) from PUA to "Models" game wasn't a transition at all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and BigBoy
I recall seeing this SMV chart from Rollo Tomassi; before I knew him

Where a 55 year old man, supposedly has the SMV as a 18 year old man.
I dunno, if that guy ever seen the average 55 year old guy. It looks f*ing disgusting.
Such average 55 year old dude has ZERO chance with a 21 year old.
Whereas an 18 year old average dude, might have a chance.
Thus an 18 year old, moggs in SMV

This stupid shit. Made me decide, to never read anything of him ever after that. What a copers.

Dxh8W6jU0AA-X6u

This graph that popped upalso, of some random dude.
Is ALOT more accurate. But also still massive cope. LMAO a 60 year old having same RV value as a 25 year old.
WTF up with these "men age like fine wine" COPERS
RV2.png

WTF "men age like fine wine"
ZPVPz_CObDpnH08hnJF81OfXLbu4yKz7EE0wsUNM1bOp5M8balDAENzgHIBGDVq0Q-CKHi7j7rBxofCv5kskUKBn5TuTfiOFB6Eqz-DWftvCGEutmcOg9t_jW-sC0MKv

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fvolkek, BigBoy, Going2KillMyself and 5 others
What’s the reason to not start from episode 1?
Episode 10 is just a lot better format (fluid convo) so you learn more. You can watch 1 after but I say 10 first since you want to learn as much as possible for a 2.5hr podcast.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3130
@DatGuyYouLike what am i supposed to do with the video? Started like 4 minutes in and dn understand. Just wanna know why i would watch it all?

@DatGuyYouLike what am i supposed to do with the video? Started like 4 minutes in and dn understand. Just wanna know why i would watch it all?
He drops game and demonstrates game throughout, u learn and pickup what works on girls when talking to them, i promise its worth the watch.

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
He drops game and demonstrates game throughout, u learn and pickup what works on girls when talking to them, i promise its worth the watch.
Bunch of cope nonetheless but i am gonna watch it because i have nothing else to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Redpill=Normiepill

İf youre ugly FORGET RED PİLL

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
  • +1
Reactions: LilHappyLilSad

Manson was a above average blue eyed white male doing all of his "game" in south east asia. Which tells you all you need to know about his methods, and why he thinks the way he does.

Manson is incredibly popular not because he gives good advice, but because his advice is palatable and conforms to the average redditard's worldview and lifestyle, and because they promise simple solutions (his theories are literally "just b yourself" tier except written long form) to problems that give guys anxiety because of their inherent complexity.

• +1
Reactions: 2beltshawty, Deleted member 21863, BigBoy and 4 others
Redpill=Normiepill

İf youre ugly FORGET RED PİLL
Redpill is alot of BluePill coping.

Shit like: "Men age like fine wine". Is typical RedPill stuff.
So old redPillers can cope, with the fact that they are actualy low SMV ugly wrinkled, fat, low appeaal, collagenraped, oldcells.

When I think RedPill. I think this type of men. This dude getting all angry, at some 19 year old lesbian woke type of bitch; spitting some madd dissing to him about his appearance and so on...

@1:27 LMAO. "you have no hair, sweetie". Dude goes instant full rage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LilHappyLilSad, BigBoy and Deleted member 6512
Yeah Aaron Sleazy club game was a great book tbh, It was the one that taught me to read IOIs instead of just going for women randomly.

Yeah Aaron Sleazy club game was a great book tbh, It was the one that taught me to read IOIs instead of just going for women randomly.
One of the few, looking back. that I liked. the rest , in the past was mainly shit in the "dating coaches scene".
I kinda only respect, looking back. Paul Janka, Aron Sleazy, 60 years of challange, and maybe DavidX to some extend, although he was kinda outdated and coming from a 1960-70 mindset, different times.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
Redpill is alot of BluePill coping.

Shit like: "Men age like fine wine". Is typical RedPill stuff.
So old redPillers can cope, with the fact that they are actualy low SMV ugly wrinkled, fat, low appeaal, collagenraped, oldcells.

When I think RedPill. I think this type of men. This dude getting all angry, at some 19 year old lesbian woke type of bitch; spitting some madd dissing to him about his appearance and so on...

@1:27 LMAO. "you have no hair, sweetie". Dude goes instant full rage.

Yeah but he's ugly though. If he were a good looking old man with full head of hair, he could pull young attractive girls.

One of the few, looking back. that I liked. the rest , in the past was mainly shit in the "dating coaches scene".
I kinda only respect, looking back. Paul Janka, Aron Sleazy, 60 years of challange, and maybe DavidX to some extend, although he was kinda outdated and coming from a 1960-70 mindset, different times.
Yeah but keep in mind back then PUA scene was huge, when i discovered RSD i tought i hacked some secret, i tried pick up but never worked (it actually worked twice, but first girl said that she was attracted to me the moment she saw me)
When I discovered Aaron Sleazy i understood that attraction can't be created, it must be there, and to look out only for women who give me IOIs (way better success)
The nail in the coffin was when i discovered the blackpill and why and to who women give those IOIs.

• +1
Reactions: chadison