Good shoes to fraud an inch in height

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
What are some swag shoes that can help you fraud an inch in height? Any vans? Open to all recommendations. Preferably an athletic shoe something I can run and be mobile in

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
air force 1s very nt and lots of normies wear it, if you get the mids or highs you can even stuff lifts into them

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9, Schönling, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
nvm no idea

You're one of the dumbest users on this site. Why don't you just google shit
Giphy 7

Anyway, Timbalands

air force 1s very nt and lots of normies wear it, if you get the mids or highs you can even stuff lifts into them
Air Force ones are wigger shoes

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and JustBeCurry
Woh bud no need for the racism
That’s not racist I’m white and black people wear air forces. White guys who wear forces are seen as try hards. I said wigger looks like you can’t read

That’s not racist I’m white and black people wear air forces. White guys who wear forces are seen as try hards. I said wigger looks like you can’t read
Where do you live

What are some swag shoes that can help you fraud an inch in height? Any vans? Open to all recommendations. Preferably an athletic shoe something I can run and be mobile in
air force 1 sfs

Basketball shoes. I met up with a girl I met online earlier this year, and she said "You are taller than I expected." As a 5'10cel, I was able to fraud 6 feet jfl.

jordan protomax or alexander mcqueens

0.3 inch "advantage" over most kind of shoes

I really hope you ascend using this tactic

how much money are you willing to spend?

Air max 90.
19 06 2019 nike airmax90essential white 537384 111 blr 1

Make you taller than any other shoe