prettyboy shoes, (gtfih)

sensu

sensu

Silver
what are some all white shoes with high insoles that would give me 1.5+ inches, and still fit the high school/prettyboy standard? used to wear af1's wanna try something new

preferably under $200

new balances

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot and N8verBegan
balenciagas

what are some all white shoes with high insoles that would give me 1.5+ inches, and still fit the high school/prettyboy standard? used to wear af1's wanna try something new

preferably under $200
Vans, converse, new balance 550’s.
Also “prettyboy shoes” has to be the gayest shit I have heard on this fucking forum JFL lmao

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: IMPROVINATOR, ResilientGoyim, seethe and 5 others
97 triple white

• Ugh..
Reactions: vzidel
Vans, converse, new balance 550’s.
Also “prettyboy shoes” has to be the gayest shit I have heard on this fucking forum JFL lmao
the fact you are recommending him vans and converse is even gayer

• +1
Reactions: IMPROVINATOR and N1666
JFL at these new balance and converse. Boston Birks mog

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jeww
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, UZB_Strebl, Deleted member 24770 and 2 others
Jordan 4s, most "high school" shoe possible and gives you 1.5

JFL at these new balance and converse. Boston Birks mog
what the fuck are you on about
this is a high school not a retirement home

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jeww
what the fuck are you on about
this is a high school not a retirement home
JFL all the pretty boy influencers on insta wear them. white lanky Chads at my uni wear them too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Magnum Opus and Jeww

preferably under $200
adidas campus, adidas sambas, prada loafers,, ugg moccasins, rick owen leather tops, golden goose is a big ‘prettyboy’ shoe (high tops preferably), vans knu skools, cdg converse, miharas, normal converse if ur tall. keep in mind u actually have to have a good sense of fashion in order to wear these right, jfl if u try to pair these with sweatpants or nike techs

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
new balances
new balances
which ones? i was thinking abt getting this one

unsure if it adds more then my af1's tho, if they do amazing

adidas campus, adidas sambas, prada loafers,, ugg moccasins, rick owen leather tops, golden goose is a big ‘prettyboy’ shoe (high tops preferably), vans knu skools, cdg converse, miharas, normal converse if ur tall. keep in mind u actually have to have a good sense of fashion in order to wear these right, jfl if u try to pair these with sweatpants or nike techs
yk if this adds two inches? new balance 550s

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
This tbh. I wear Rick Owens high top from Pandabuy and long flared pants. Loafers and sambas go good with baggy straight work/camo pants

This tbh. I wear Rick Owens high top from Pandabuy and long flared pants. Loafers and sambas go good with baggy straight work/camo pants
do u own a pair of 550s

fuckkk golden goose is such a beautiful sneaker, too bad it's too expensive for my 16 yr old self

fuckkk golden goose is such a beautiful sneaker, too bad it's too expensive for my 16 yr old self
you can always find reps, i don’t buy reps but i always find them on discount on certain designer sites

5,9 i want a shoe that gives more then my af1's
just get height boosters and put them in or below ur shoe, that way it doesn’t matter which shoes u get

just get height boosters and put them in or below ur shoe, that way it doesn’t matter which shoes u get
but i'm scared of randomly having to play a sport and having the lifts on, i don't wanna get caught after all

but i'm scared of randomly having to play a sport and having the lifts on, i don't wanna get caught after all
they’re basically invisible if they’re inside of the shoe, and u can just get lifts that match the color of the bottom of the shoe, that way it looks like it’s part of the shoe. there’s even some lifts that are made to look like the bottom of actual shoe brands

they’re basically invisible if they’re inside of the shoe, and u can just get lifts that match the color of the bottom of the shoe, that way it looks like it’s part of the shoe. there’s even some lifts that are made to look like the bottom of actual shoe brands
is it possible to play sports like basketball and soccer in them when i have to?

is it possible to play sports like basketball and soccer in them when i have to?
prolly, it’s better to have insole lifts if ur doing sports tho, compared to bottom lifts

preferably under $200
Ultraboost 1.0

what about air max 90's