Goodbye. Here are some words of wisdom

Y

yourwishismycommand

Iron
“Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.”- 1 Corinthians 13: 7-8

You can't run from your pain forever. When you face your pain, you will discover you were always stronger than your pain.

Much of the torment of our lives is our own creation. Why is it then so hard to change it?

The biggest secret in life is not that we go through life discovering ourselves but that we go through life creating our selves. Think about that.
Do not pray for an easier life, instead pray to be a stronger man

I do not want to become stronger, faster, or better. I want to become the strongest, the fastest, and the best.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I could chew. I said I would rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Honor
Integrity
Discipline
Loyalty
Protectiveness
Strength
Courage
Fatherhood
Perseverance
Sacrifice
Stability
Love
Compassion

This is what a man is. NOT what this forum claims a man is.

Why are most of you nothing but trolls? Why are you so cruel to your fellow brother? I came here to try to improve my looks and learn some things but instead i end up feeling horrible not because i feel doomed about my looks (i was blessed with rather good ones) but because of the sheer negativity of you people. The one good thing i got from this forum was a few heightmaxing tips, thanks @Wincel. And i also understand what makes faces attractive now.

You despise life and hate everyone and suffer the consequences from your own actions. You drown in negativity, insulting everyone, calling them subhuman. I wish i could show compassion towards you, but you never showed any of it yourselves. But i will say this, it IS possible to improve yourself. I’ve proved it to myself. But you aren’t gonna improve much by staying on these forums. Iron sharpens iron and y’all are hanging out with a bunch of pathetic heartless fools. Don’t you know that as within, so without? Read “As a Man thinketh” by James Allen. The character on the inside radiates on the outside. Maybe that’s why some of you are so ugly on the outside and can’t get women. Because you have no soul and are destestable on the inside. The body mind soul are one.

I am in the process of ascending to my peak potential and improve myself and my life.. it’s the only good option there is. Life does not have time for losers, only winners. if you stay on these ridiculously toxic forums and hate yourself and the entire world, you become defiled by your bitterness and toxicity.

It is very obvious why most of you aren’t chads. It’s fate. You don’t deserve to be one.

Follow Jesus, don’t live for the world. In this world you will only find pain and suffering. Some of you will laugh at me and insult me for saying these things, but this is the last time i will be on this forum. Remember you reap what you sow, and there are consequences for every seeming “pleasure”

Lust Entices You With Promises Of Feeling Great With Lasting Pleasure.

The Reality Is That It Will Leave You Feeling Miserable,

Wanting More And Hating The Consequences!

Love Is A Rose.

Lust Is A Thorn.

Abstinence From Sins Is Better Than Seeking Help Afterwards.

14 Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord.
15 See to it that no one fails to obtain the grace of God; that no "root of bitterness" springs up and causes trouble, and by it many become defiled; - Hebrews 12:14-15

Good luck guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Redrighthand, Deleted member 685 and 8 others
Dnt read

• +1
Reactions: Heirio, RichardSpencel, nausea and 1 other person
bro

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Ritalincel
Goodnight sweet prince

so longs me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
“Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.”- 1 Corinthians 13: 7-8

You can't run from your pain forever. When you face your pain, you will discover you were always stronger than your pain.

Much of the torment of our lives is our own creation. Why is it then so hard to change it?

The biggest secret in life is not that we go through life discovering ourselves but that we go through life creating our selves. Think about that.

I do not want to become stronger, faster, or better. I want to become the strongest, the fastest, and the best.

Someone once told me not to bite off more than I could chew. I said I would rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity.

Honor
Integrity
Discipline
Loyalty
Protectiveness
Strength
Courage
Fatherhood
Perseverance
Sacrifice
Stability
Love
Compassion

Why are most of you nothing but trolls? Why are you so cruel to your fellow brother? I came here to try to improve my looks and learn some things but instead i end up feeling horrible not because i feel doomed about my looks (i was blessed with rather good ones) but because of the sheer negativity of you people. The one good thing i got from this forum was a few heightmaxing tips, thanks @Wincel. And i also understand what makes faces attractive now.

You despise life and hate everyone and suffer the consequences from your own actions. You drown in negativity, insulting everyone, calling them subhuman. I wish i could show compassion towards you, but you never showed any of it yourselves. But i will say this, it IS possible to improve yourself. I’ve proved it to myself. But you aren’t gonna improve much by staying on these forums. Iron sharpens iron and y’all are hanging out with a bunch of pathetic heartless fools. Don’t you know that as within, so without? Read “As a Man thinketh” by James Allen. The character on the inside radiates on the outside. Maybe that’s why some of you are so ugly on the outside and can’t get women. Because you have no soul and are destestable on the inside. The body mind soul are one.

I am in the process of ascending to my peak potential and improve myself and my life.. it’s the only good option there is. Life does not have time for losers, only winners. if you stay on these ridiculously toxic forums and hate yourself and the entire world, you become defiled by your bitterness and toxicity.

It is very obvious why most of you aren’t chads. It’s fate. You don’t deserve to be one.

Follow Jesus, don’t live for the world. In this world you will only find pain and suffering. Some of you will laugh at me and insult me for saying these things, but this is the last time i will be on this forum. Remember you reap what you sow, and there are consequences for every seeming “pleasure”

Love Is A Rose.

Lust Is A Thorn.

14 Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord.
15 See to it that no one fails to obtain the grace of God; that no "root of bitterness" springs up and causes trouble, and by it many become defiled; - Hebrews 12:14-15

Good luck guys

I agree we should be excellenter to each other, but Jesus isn't headed anywhere fun. Not my kinda fun.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Deleted member 439 and Ritalincel
A single word

rope yourself u beta faggot

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
You leaving? Your choice. Bye.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, Insomniac and Ritalincel
c you on liveleak

Messages10

• +1
See you tomorrow.

"nigga, im fixing to beat you with a belt if you dont shut the fuck up" - Jesus of Nazareth

• JFL
I am living for the LORD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106

Honor
Integrity
Discipline
Loyalty
Protectiveness
Strength
Courage
Fatherhood
Perseverance
Sacrifice
Stability
Love
Compassion

Love Is A Rose.

Lust Is A Thorn.

Good luck guys
Where is the tldr you cunt?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
tldr is he roping or leaving?

And he ended It with promoting his fucking religion.:feelswhat: