Goodlooking people dont care about politics because they are happy with life

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
The only reason most very political people are ugly is cause they don't realise that their problems are caused by their looks not the country's leader. Chad doesn't care about poitics because he doesn't need any improvements in his life

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Roquefort, InnerVoid and 3 others
nope delon was a based fascist

• Love it
Reactions: buflek
So I'm good looking lesgooo half of .org are chadd!

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
nope delon was a based fascist
I'm somewhat inclined to agree with OP.

But funnily enough the 2 most good looking people in France (Bardot & Delon) are both far right in their views. Very interesting.

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort and heightmaxxing
I'm somewhat inclined to agree with OP.

But funnily enough the 2 most good looking people in France (Bardot & Delon) are both far right in their views. Very interesting.
if youre chad why would u want a mixed race transsexual grandchild?

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort
if youre chad why would u want a mixed race transsexual grandchild?
Odd question.

If I were a genuine chad I wouldn't give a crap what my grandchildren turn out to be.

Shitskin, slant eyes, small brains I couldn't care less because as a Chad I'd have around 1000 of them.

All raised by cuckold husbands.

But kinda get your point.

Delon and Bardot (subconsciously?) know that you need to stop immigration and miscegentation if France wants to stand a chance in "remaining beautiful".

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, gribsufer1 and heightmaxxing
Generally true with some exceptions

• +1
this is my countries leader and he is the most recessed ugly gayfaced piece of shit i have ever seen
3944.jpg

• JFL
The only reason most very political people are ugly is cause they don't realise that their problems are caused by their looks not the country's leader. Chad doesn't care about poitics because he doesn't need any improvements in his life
Mirin rep farm!

• Love it
True

You are respected and every system works well for you if you are gl

• +1
good looking people live an entire different existance, its insane. its also insane hwo no matter what i do, i will never get laid

• +1
If I were a genuine chad I wouldn't give a crap what my grandchildren turn out to be.

Shitskin, slant eyes, small brains I couldn't care less because as a Chad I'd have around 1000 of them.

All raised by cuckold husbands.
individualism ,hedonism ...
if i was chad i would be Bruce Wayne except id also beat people up for miscegenation , and start a fascist party and i would get the foid vote cos im chad

• +1
A political/social system only being tolerated by the top 10% of people genetically because they're the only ones who are happy in it isn't a compliment to that system.

• +1