Gooks have got to be one of the most subhuman looking races

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
If I can name one race that even if they are 6'5 I don't truly feel mogged by standing next to, it would be a gook. There is literally nothing that can save that abominable subhuman skull they have. Not even surgery. This is how the average asian guy looks like, you can't even really pick out what the problem is exactly, it just looks flat out ugly. No one wonder Asian women hate them soo much.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: rainzm, TechnoBoss, Orvka381 and 18 others
@sudanguy
What is the problem with gooks?

OP is self hating Asian

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum, anthony111553, 5'7 zoomer and 13 others
They look like that on average because there's nearly 5 fucking billion asian

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
The women have fat faces yet are skinny
Muh maxillas they have disgusting headshapes period

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, HTN_Mentalcel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 7 others
The women have fat faces yet are skinny
Muh maxillas they have disgusting headshapes period
I remember when I was in middle school some sheeboon that used to sit beside me pointed to an asian guy in the class and said he is soo ugly.
All races of women despise them not just asian women.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Maxillas and Eye folds biggest problems
It is way more than that they have bigger heads, usually recessed, wide noses, bad straight hair texture, shit frames etc.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, VenatorLuparius and sudanguy
That's a chinkjeet not a proper gook. The eyes aren't slitty enough. This is a proper gook.

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), distance decay and Piratecel
in every race, there are ugly people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, HTN_Mentalcel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not) and 4 others
Monolid eyes really are a death sentence

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), borntosuffer and 3 others
as long as i get my dick wet das all i care at the end of the day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and sportsmogger
This chang mogs you to oblivion

E3267788 E10C 4224 B355 D7E999522F36
8A499491 2C41 48BB BFB0 7755A514CA04

• +1
Reactions: murdah
The guy I posted has double eyelids but still looks subhuman
Yeah but his eyes still look asian asf. Look at his top eyelid and how it tapers / hoods the edge of his eye

If I can name one race that even if they are 6'5 I don't truly feel mogged by standing next to, it would be a gook. There is literally nothing that can save that abominable subhuman skull they have. Not even surgery. This is how the average asian guy looks like, you can't even really pick out what the problem is exactly, it just looks flat out ugly. No one wonder Asian women hate them soo much.
View attachment 2843930
Depends. But foids are better than American shebooons. Although worse thwn African girls.🤔

Yeah but his eyes still look asian asf. Look at his top eyelid and how it tapers / hoods the edge of his eye
The eyelid is the least of an Asians problems, baltid phenos have monolids but don't look anywhere near as subhuman as asians because of better skull.

there is a reason gook foids outmarry the most.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, borntosuffer and Piratecel
gooks have the biggest skulls, they mog

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HeightPilledum, HTN_Mentalcel, justropemaxbro and 4 others
View attachment 2843930
theres 2 koreans in my school one male one femle, they look so fucking funny. the guy looks like a caricature and the girl is robust with 0 harmony

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Orvka381, gooner23 and Piratecel
theres 2 koreans in my school one male one femle, they look so fucking funny. the guy looks like a caricature and the girl is robust with 0 harmony
Is the guy uncanny looking like he got surgery?

ive said multiple times base koreans are a bit overrated in terms of smv, people only see kpop and think they look like that

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Orvka381 and dehydrated
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Piratecel and sportsmogger
Its over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23 and Piratecel
View attachment 2843930

Asian women are also fucking ugly, they just get a halo because they are such white male worshippers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Orvka381, Shycel, Ricky212 and 4 others
I need a bitch with a nose bridge

• JFL
Reactions: losthope and Piratecel
Asian women are also fucking ugly, they just get a halo because they are such white male worshippers
Yeah ethnic men go for asians partly because its like if you are able to get an Asian girl, your smv is like that of a white man that they worship.

• JFL
Reactions: losthope and sportsmogger
Your kid will look swarthy nigga
If the MED bitch is white skinned they won't
This boy is half spanish, he def still benefits from JBW dividend yield

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
op is somalian btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amadeus, Ricky212, Razeb and 3 others
east asian guys aren’t ugly honestly, North Japanese and Han Chinese guys are moggers.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Piratecel
east asian guys aren’t ugly honestly, North Japanese and Han Chinese guys are moggers.
Han chinese are subhuman
North Japanese are ok if white passing

Asian women aren’t ugly jfl, they have the 2nd highest SMV amongst women for a reason.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Ricky212
Asian women aren’t ugly jfl, they have the 2nd highest SMV amongst women for a reason.
No they are subhuman, white guys go for them because they're easier and more submissive than white women.
The only reason their smv is higher than indians or blacks is because of coloring and nothing else.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Orvka381, Hottaco34, Ricky212 and 1 other person
Be honest bro, Japanese guys are ugly asf tbh

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Yeah ethnic men go for asians partly because its like if you are able to get an Asian girl, your smv is like that of a white man that they worship.
this has to be the most retarded thing I have ever read, assuming you're not joking

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel
A lot Asians are ugly cuz their ancestors fucked deformed tungistic homo erectus creaturs
DE0949FB9B83BDBBB9A07052F031C780

Meso or Dolcio asians with tall noses are good looking ( resembling their paleo-sinitic ancestors)
D48C4C825AE43E128FC07FF275BCECB5

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Orvka381, Sny and sportsmogger

Nah Asians are ugly, and have 0 sexual appeal.

(White) Latinas have the 2nd SMV, and then middle easterns,

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Piratecel
I remember when I was in middle school some sheeboon that used to sit beside me pointed to an asian guy in the class and said he is soo ugly.
All races of women despise them not just asian women.
This was before k/pop max. Now they are as popular as black race. They get halo just because they are asians.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and Piratecel
Rarely see ethnic men with asian girl. I only see white incels with them. Blacks and kebabs rarely marry whites or gooks because of their cultural differences and religion. U will see shit in tiktok but they aint majority.

Last edited:
Slanted eyes are really a death sentence.
You can never be a chad or chadlite as an Asian since the eyes failo you so hard, it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and Piratecel