Gooks have got to be one of the most subhuman looking races

Han chinese are subhuman
North Japanese are ok if white passing
Having my heritage being from hiroshima this hurt lol. I think some radiation got into my grandmas ovaries and were passed down to me making me a low changlite. atleast according to others

• So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger
Maxillas and Eye folds biggest problems

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
Having my heritage being from hiroshima this hurt lol. I think some radiation got into my grandmas ovaries and were passed down to me making me a low changlite. atleast according to others
You're Asian
Say no more it is over

Han chinese are subhuman
North Japanese are ok if white passing
pick up a book nigga northern japanese are literally the same as korean and chinese

Turkic looks more better, due to high testosterone
IMG 20240108 182602 991

i think gooks so ugly due to low test

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, i_love_roosters and Piratecel
I've said it before... Lower smv than curries tbh

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Slanted eyes are really a death sentence.
You can never be a chad or chadlite as an Asian since the eyes failo you so hard, it's over.
describe slanted eyes cuz i am too lazy to try to understand it from google

If I can name one race that even if they are 6'5 I don't truly feel mogged by standing next to, it would be a gook. There is literally nothing that can save that abominable subhuman skull they have. Not even surgery. This is how the average asian guy looks like, you can't even really pick out what the problem is exactly, it just looks flat out ugly. No one wonder Asian women hate them soo much.
View attachment 2843930
Cope western white women love rice cock

Slanted eyes are really a death sentence.
You can never be a chad or chadlite as an Asian since the eyes failo you so hard, it's over.
By your logic Gandy is a low tier normie
Cw5n6uxjqqk61
fking idiot lol

Jomons look good though

If I can name one race that even if they are 6'5 I don't truly feel mogged by standing next to, it would be a gook. There is literally nothing that can save that abominable subhuman skull they have. Not even surgery. This is how the average asian guy looks like, you can't even really pick out what the problem is exactly, it just looks flat out ugly. No one wonder Asian women hate them soo much.
View attachment 2843930
its just asian males, asian females are usually ltb sometimes mtb but male asians are just truecels

Gooks get mogged on by every race, the race as a whole remind me of racist cartoons from the 20th century.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Piratecel
There tend to be ugly people on every race I can show an cumskin that I mog

Last edited:
  • JFL
Any other race might be valid on posting this (maybe not Indians) but you…

As a somali
laughs cage GIF

Literally one of the few races, if not only where if you search up “Asian and Somali couples” on Google and social media, the Asian is the male

Probably explains why you’re so insecure about this topic because you’ve posted about gooks countless times despite Somalis and Asians rarely interacting irl.

Any other race might be valid on posting this (maybe not Indians) but you…

As a somali
laughs cage GIF

Literally one of the few races, if not only where if you search up “Asian and Somali couples” on Google and social media, the Asian is the male

Probably explains why you’re so insecure about this topic because you’ve posted about gooks countless times despite Somalis and Asians rarely interacting irl.

Asian and Somali couples don't exist

And why tf should he care about who or what some random Somali woman dates or marries?

• +1
Asian and Somali couples don't exist

And why tf should he care about who or what some random Somali woman dates or marries?
Because Somali women are the only women who would date Somali men

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Because Somali women are the only women who would date Somali men
Are you a gook? Asian women literally hate Asian men and exclusively go for white guys to the point of it being a meme.
Plz KYS your own women don't want your subhuman ass.