Got a date with HTB. We need Social dating apps. (government controlled)

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
went pretty easy ngl. I get 1 match/week on these apps, but when I do match these girls they seem quite interested.

I am convinced dating apps are completely jewish controlled at this point and the algorithms are designed to make attractive men think they are ugly so that they spend money on the app. And for average men it's basically completely over on the apps.

Dating being commercialized is an atrocity. Governments should step-in an develop a dating app designed to get people to start LTRs/families. These dating apps then having no capitalist incentive to get as much money out of men as possible and make them fail.

These dating apps having no incentive to allow chad to get an easy haram. No, the goal is to get people to get healthy LTRs, unlike normal dating apps.

If we have social programs for housing, if we have welfare, if we have that. Why shouldn't we have socialized dating?

Capitalist dating apps have ruined dating. Governments should step in and regulate the market and/or bring out a socialized dating app.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, WeiWei, Alt Number 3 and 9 others
went pretty easy ngl. I get 1 match/week on these apps, but when I do match these girls they seem quite interested.

I am convinced dating apps are completely jewish controlled at this point and the algorithms are designed to make attractive men think they are ugly so that they spend money on the app. And for average men it's basically completely over on the apps.

Dating being commercialized is an atrocity. Governments should step-in an develop a dating app designed to get people to start LTRs/families without a monetary incentive.

If we have social programs for housing, if we have welfare, if we have that. Why shouldn't we have socialized dating?

Capitalist dating apps have ruined dating. Governments should step in and regulate the market and/or bring out a socialized dating app.
Sadly the (((government))) wouldn't make any money from it so it'll never happen. They don't care about us having kids. And it would eventually just turn into Tinder 2.0 but only with no monetization. Normans will get nothing and HTNs will barely be scraping by with matches from LTB ethnic women.

Nice job with the HTB though. When are ya'll going out?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, <6PSLcel, NorwoodAscender and 2 others
The algorithms in modern dating apps work in such a way to get you the least amount of succes, and keep you on the app as long as possible. Meanwhile trying to get as much money out of you as possible.

It's obvious how this destabilizes communities, society. The government should step in and regulate dating apps and their algorithms ASAP.

• +1
Reactions: Freixel, Tabula Rasa, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
happy for u bro. please destroy her pussy and think about me while u do it :p

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Allornothing, NorwoodAscender and 5 others
she says she doesn't like dates where you just go for drinks etc, and prefers active dates.

so she suggested going bouldering. Idk never done it.
I counter-suggested going mini-golfing and doing an escape room later on if we like eachother.

She liked it, so probably something like that. Then close it off with drinks tbh.

Idk I am somewhat trilled because I have rotted away for the past 6 months or so. Girls give me an incentive to get my life back together or something. Like I have motivation to actually clean my room and shit now jfl, cuz a girl might be coming over.

And I want to fix my diet, lose weight, drink less, get my life back in order, etc. But realistically, I will try to fraud a NT life as much as possible.

To impress this chick.

In reality I will still be going to raves high on drugs on my own and will just give her some BS story that is more NT and lie about everything.

Is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others

Dating being commercialized is an atrocity. Governments should step-in an develop a dating app designed to get people to start LTRs/families. These dating apps then having no capitalist incentive to get as much money out of men as possible and make them fail.

These dating apps having no incentive to allow chad to get an easy haram. No, the goal is to get people to get healthy LTRs, unlike normal dating apps.

Duck off Fakecel faggot

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
she says she doesn't like dates where you just go for drinks etc, and prefers active dates.

I counter-suggested going mini-golfing and doing an escape room later on if we like eachother.

She liked it, so probably something like that. Then close it off with drinks tbh.

Idk I am somewhat trilled because I have rotted away for the past 6 months or so. Girls give me an incentive to get my life back together or something. Like I have motivation to actually clean my room and shit now jfl, cuz a girl might be coming over.

And I want to fix my diet, lose weight, drink less, get my life back in order, etc. But realistically, I will try to fraud a NT life as much as possible.

To impress this chick.

In reality I will still be going to raves high on drugs on my own and will just give her some BS story that is more NT and lie about everything.

Is what it is.
Bouldering as a first date activity is way too much lol she must like you. I've never gone on a date like that before like mini golfing and then an escape room. I usually only ever do coffee dates and then we go to a park. The drinks part sounds very nice. You're so right about them giving incentives to "be better" I clean up mostly only when I know a girl is coming over.

Yeah I fraud NT lifestyle too for girls as well. I can't just tell them "well I drink a lot and don't really do much interesting stuff anymore even though I used to" - I don't think I could be honest about my lifestyle for the most part with them. Sad but true.

Yea just lie to fill in the blanks tbh. It sounds like a nice day planned together though. Have you talked to her on the phone or anything, or has it been mostly through text?

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and MoggerGaston

The first part is schizo it's all the ratios lol, think about if it was flipped and you had 10 women to every 1 man. You'd only go out with the sexiest bitches everytime right? Happy you got some high quality pussy I'm still in the slums. Facebook dating aslo is probably closest thing to this since it's not monetized.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and NorwoodAscender
after having chatted extensively wwith a sub3 who didnt want to go out, my Tinder is completely fucking dead. like past three weeks i havent received a single like, ive uninstalled it.
I already know that once i come back after a month hiatus i get a (useless) match on my second swipe.
The algo makes u want to pay, it probably calculates how many times u open the app too

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, nofap, NorwoodAscender and 1 other person
Sadly the (((government))) wouldn't make any money from it so it'll never happen. They don't care about us having kids. And it would eventually just turn into Tinder 2.0 but only with no monetization. Normans will get nothing and HTNs will barely be scraping by with matches from LTB ethnic women.

The government makes money from having a higher population and promoting the birth rates to go up wdym

More population is always a better thing despite what retards say about over population

• +1
Sexhaver ramblings dnrd

• +1
Bouldering as a first date activity is way too much lol she must like you. I've never gone on a date like that before like mini golfing and then an escape room. I usually only ever do coffee dates and then we go to a park. The drinks part sounds very nice. You're so right about them giving incentives to "be better" I clean up mostly only when I know a girl is coming over.
Yeah, it's new for me too. 80% of my dates are just going for drinks etc. But sometimes it escalates into more afterwards like going clubbing together or if she already had plans with friends, she wants to bring me along

Yeah I fraud NT lifestyle too for girls as well. I can't just tell them "well I drink a lot and don't really do much interesting stuff anymore even though I used to" - I don't think I could be honest about my lifestyle for the most part with them. Sad but true.
Same. I don't fraud everything. I give her a taste of my subhuman lifestyle, but I make it seem better, nicer.

Even my age is frauded already with this date (24yo instead of 28yo) but is what it is. The fact I am a student at 28yo is unfraudeable so I have to fruad my age to be able to fraud my life circumstances.
Yea just lie to fill in the blanks tbh. It sounds like a nice day planned together though. Have you talked to her on the phone or anything, or has it been mostly through text?
just on text so far, but she's been very active, positive and pushy. Already within like 3 messages. Like she has already determined she wants to date me.

I was teasing/bullying her in some aspects, and she would respond with something like: 'oke, I don't like your attitude here, but we will work on it once were dating hehe ;)'

we were talking about the story of romeo and juliet at some point, I brought it up as a joke. And she would similarly say shit like: 'I am sure we will do much better than them together ;)'

idk so its a very high interest girl. Doesn't live in my city, but not too far. So it's semi long distance. idk. well have to see.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and NorwoodAscender
have had sex only once in the past 2 years nigga.

sex is the last thing on my mind. my performance will be absolute trash-tier.

im not interested in fucking this girl at all honestly. I just want some social connection from this. May sound beta asf but is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and NorwoodAscender
after having chatted extensively wwith a sub3 who didnt want to go out, my Tinder is completely fucking dead. like past three weeks i havent received a single like, ive uninstalled it.
I already know that once i come back after a month hiatus i get a (useless) match on my second swipe.
The algo makes u want to pay, it probably calculates how many times u open the app too
dating apps are absolutely fucked tbh, cant be taken seriously

the algorithms are designed to make you lose to try and make you pay

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Gerardwayfan and NorwoodAscender
The women on there are the problem , too many egos and narcissists that will try n play u no matter how good u look

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, ascension and NorwoodAscender
The women on there are the problem , too many egos and narcissists that will try n play u no matter how good u look
government controlled dating algorithms should help with this.

female sexuality needs to be controlled and free market dating apps need to be banned/regulated.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and NorwoodAscender
dating doesnt exist

• +1
congrats boyo

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
mfs rot for months and when they get 1 single OLD date they are like 'nah its easy brah just be yourself'

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, dopaminebeyondfried and MoggerGaston
dating apps are absolutely fucked tbh, cant be taken seriously

the algorithms are designed to make you lose to try and make you pay
Bumble is hilarious. Even if you're a hot guy, get tons of likes and virtually ALL of them are gatekept behind the paywall. Obv they drip feed you some over the following weeks but the stringent 24h time limit (many people don't go on dating apps every day) means only a small fraction of that drip actually start a conversation. As soon as you pay, your profile gets sent to the bottom of the algorithmic stack, because they need to entice new customers with gatekept likes. Has anyone at their company suggested that the cure to their falling share price is to give consumers actual value?

• +1
mfs rot for months and when they get 1 single OLD date they are like 'nah its easy brah just be yourself'
Nah never said it was easy. just saying what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
ty bro, seems like a cute girl. hope to date her longer term.
fuck yeah man go for it. i probably should start getting on some dating apps tbh cause i know damn well i’m not low enough inhib to cold approach. best of luck tho!

• +1
Reactions: SDPmaggot and MoggerGaston
fuck yeah man go for it. i probably should start getting on some dating apps tbh cause i know damn well i’m not low enough inhib to cold approach. best of luck tho!
i cold approach a lot when I am drunk/high, but theres no winning there.

only thing i feel bad about is a couple of girls at my job, colleagues, who are nice to me. I could escalate with them tbh, but i dont even know if theyre single or not.

• +1
i cold approach a lot when I am drunk/high, but theres no winning there.
yeah i can when i’m drunk but that’s about it. “high” tho if ur referring to weed not a chance in hell for me jfl.

only thing i feel bad about is a couple of girls at my job, colleagues, who are nice to me. I could escalate with them tbh, but i dont even know if theyre single or not.
i mean they will still be there if it doesn’t work out with this girl no? gotta have as many options as possible, especially in todays world

• +1
Reactions: SDPmaggot and MoggerGaston
incels will call a ltb that gave them a chance a htb lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jagger and MoggerGaston
How did the date go bro?

• So Sad
has anybody here bothered trying christian dating apps?

Yeah that’s what we need more government interference in our personal lives lmao

To impress this chick.

Is what it is.
This is what ppl don’t realise. I explained this to my mum that the reason why my bedroom is nasty is because I cannot fathom the idea of having a girl over, it’s so foreign to me that I just don’t care. If I had a gf I’d be more savage In my search for jobs but I can only give it 30% because I have no GF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Achilles, Aero and MoggerGaston
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, ominion, TUSSELEIF and 4 others
This is what ppl don’t realise. I explained this to my mum that the reason why my bedroom is nasty is because I cannot fathom the idea of having a girl over, it’s so foreign to me that I just don’t care. If I had a gf I’d be more savage In my search for jobs but I can only give it 30% because I have no GF
This dumb slut ghosted me after we made plans. Women are a clown gender.

17578.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, WeiWei and TechnoBoss
We made plans, and then she ghosted me out of nowhere

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

I rage-deleted all my dating apps after that.
I’m sorry. I got ghosted by a German girl I really liked. Making me feel completely subhuman tbh. I know how you must be feeling. She met up with me and we kissed but I guess she is busy getting railed by Chad right now. Fucking so over bro.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Primalsplit, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I’m sorry. I got ghosted by a German girl I really liked. Making me feel completely subhuman tbh. I know how you must be feeling. She met up with me and we kissed but I guess she is busy getting railed by Chad right now. Fucking so over bro.
I don't even know what to do.

Dating apps simply don't work. And IRL I very rarely meet single attractive girls open to social interaction.

If she's attractive and social, it's like 80% chance she already has a boyfriend.
And you have to wonder, if she is single, she is likely single by choice since she has plenty of options. So she is choosing to be single and get railed by chad in some situationship instead. So also no point in trying with those 20% girls.

I am kind in this deep hole right now where I simply don't see myself ever getting a gf or having sex ever again honestly.

Rationally, it simply can't be possible.
The more you think about it and analyze the situation, the more it seems impossible.

@_MVP_ everything is impossible was right after all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Primalsplit, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
I don't even know what to do.

Dating apps simply don't work. And IRL I very rarely meet single attractive girls open to social interaction.

If she's attractive and social, it's like 80% chance she already has a boyfriend.
And you have to wonder, if she is single, she is likely single by choice since she has plenty of options. So she is choosing to be single and get railed by chad in some situationship instead. So also no point in trying with those 20% girls.

I am kind in this deep hole right now where I simply don't see myself ever getting a gf or having sex ever again honestly.

Rationally, it simply can't be possible.
The more you think about it and analyze the situation, the more it seems impossible.

@_MVP_ everything is impossible was right after all.
Yeah I agree. Meeting girls IRL is rare. Dating apps aren’t working for me lately too. I meet a girl and it goes to shit. Just get ghosted after meeting even after kissing her.

Yeah true. All good girls are taking. “Oh bro just put yourself out there!” Such bullshit advice. You’re so right all the good girls are taken already. Such a scam life tbh.

You’re so right. Every girl has 100000x more options than every man at any given time. Why waste time with us when she can have 7 (Atleast) Chads every week? No point in doing this dating game shit if you’re sub Chad. Not even joking at this point. This shit is so depressing. Can’t hang out with women cause I’m not Chad and can’t hang out with men cause most are snakes. Such a fucking joke this life is sometimes I swear.

Well relationships and all that tend to happen randomly. I know what you mean. I get excited to meet a girl off an app on the rare occasion I get the opportunity to and then it all falls apart and I just get depressed. Big nothing burger 98% of the time. Even if it seemingly goes well over text/seeing first time. God.

This shit can’t be real I swear. It all seems like such a joke but only it’s not funny it’s just sad.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
@MoggerGaston had this happen to me she was stacylite broo I cannot cope it was last year January I was so distraught I legit got depression for 2 days never left my room or showered just played in bed too weak to do snything. If you BOTH want proof of her stacylite l I’ll show her on Pms

We spoke everyday all day for 2 weeks str8, she was perfection her ONLY flaw was that she was white which to me isn’t a flaw as I aint. Racist but she wasn’t 100% ideal. We face timed we laughed we joked, even to this day im still suffering PTSD from it (this part isn’t a joke) it hurt me so badly that shes the true reason why i gave up on dating apps i just couldn’t anymore she did this to me by flaking 1hr before we met, i almost cried man I though I had the one

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit, MoggerGaston and TechnoBoss
@MoggerGaston had this happen to me she was stacylite broo I cannot cope it was last year January I was so distraught I legit got depression for 2 days never left my room or showered just played in bed too weak to do snything. If you BOTH want proof of her stacylite l I’ll show her on Pms

We spoke everyday all day for 2 weeks str8, she was perfection her ONLY flaw was that she was white which to me isn’t a flaw as I aint. Racist but she wasn’t 100% ideal. We face timed we laughed we joked, even to this day im still suffering PTSD from it (this part isn’t a joke) it hurt me so badly that shes the true reason why i gave up on dating apps i just couldn’t anymore she did this to me by flaking 1hr before we met, i almost cried man I though I had the one
It's so depressing bro. Sorry that happened to you. I met up with her and we were having a great time. We made out for a long time, and she was giving me IOIs. Wow talking all day for 2 weeks straight and she ghosted? I'm sorry I don't get what's wrong with women. Obviously it's not you if you talked for that long. Women are the more empathetic gender my ass. I fall in love too easy. My standards are not crazy just be white, skinny, and MTB atleast and I can fall. What is your type? You sound like too good of a guy for her bro. Fuck that. Maybe (in a sad way) it was for the best if she will ghost you like that. Wow 1 hour before scheduled meet too jesus. Maybe it's better to have had her ghost before hand, as opposed to meeting and then she ghosts? I wouldn't blame you for crying.

I cry too much. Worst part about crying as a man is the fact you have no one who cares. Women can cry and everyone will come to her aid. Men can cry and you get told to stop being a pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and MoggerGaston
It's so depressing bro. Sorry that happened to you. I met up with her and we were having a great time. We made out for a long time, and she was giving me IOIs. Wow talking all day for 2 weeks straight and she ghosted? I'm sorry I don't get what's wrong with women. Obviously it's not you if you talked for that long. Women are the more empathetic gender my ass. I fall in love too easy. My standards are not crazy just be white, skinny, and MTB atleast and I can fall. What is your type? You sound like too good of a guy for her bro. Fuck that. Maybe (in a sad way) it was for the best if she will ghost you like that. Wow 1 hour before scheduled meet too jesus. Maybe it's better to have had her ghost before hand, as opposed to meeting and then she ghosts? I wouldn't blame you for crying.

I cry too much. Worst part about crying as a man is the fact you have no one who cares. Women can cry and everyone will come to her aid. Men can cry and you get told to stop being a pussy.
That’s why I say women are evil only an evil creature would do callously play with a persons feelings like that she knew I REALLY liked her and she would feed into it encouraging it. She so casually was like “yeah sorry if uou payed for tickets to see me sorry about that. Are you ok😘” only to ghost me the next message

They are evil I’ll send you the picture of her fuck it

• +1
Yeah I agree. Meeting girls IRL is rare. Dating apps aren’t working for me lately too. I meet a girl and it goes to shit. Just get ghosted after meeting even after kissing her.
Yeah similar shit here. The very few dates I've had last year (havent dated this year yet) weren't that bad honestly; conversation/vibe was good, perhaps a bit too friendly and not flirty enough. But you end up making out or getting more flirty at some point etc, but there's never a second date anyways. Lack of interest from her side usually.

Meeting girls IRL is really hard because women are really hostile towards men they don't already know, that's my experience. You already need to know her through a friend, job, studies, hobby, etc. and then women are more open.

Yeah true. All good girls are taking. “Oh bro just put yourself out there!” Such bullshit advice. You’re so right all the good girls are taken already. Such a scam life tbh.
It's a joke tbh.

There's a new girl at my job now, new employee. Cute girl in her early 20s, had a short convo with her and she seems nice. Strong MTB.

All my young male colleagues (most are single) are already planning some sort of move and asking/talking about her jfl. And it's not even known whether she's single or not. It's cage-fuel how desperate everyone is.

Hard for me to get excited.

You’re so right. Every girl has 100000x more options than every man at any given time. Why waste time with us when she can have 7 (Atleast) Chads every week? No point in doing this dating game shit if you’re sub Chad. Not even joking at this point. This shit is so depressing. Can’t hang out with women cause I’m not Chad and can’t hang out with men cause most are snakes. Such a fucking joke this life is sometimes I swear.

Well relationships and all that tend to happen randomly. I know what you mean. I get excited to meet a girl off an app on the rare occasion I get the opportunity to and then it all falls apart and I just get depressed. Big nothing burger 98% of the time. Even if it seemingly goes well over text/seeing first time. God.

This shit can’t be real I swear. It all seems like such a joke but only it’s not funny it’s just sad.
mmmmm

gotta move on and try to not get too depressed/frustrated about it so that you remain open for new opportunities which could come at any point due to luck I guess.
I will reinstall all the dating apps again for the xth time in a couple of months probably :lul:

For now I have legit 0 interest in dating etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Primalsplit and TechnoBoss

very relatable. you just can't take these girls too seriously especially when you haven't met yet cuz they pull shit like this.

u shouldn't take it seriously tbh. it was probably insecurity or something else from her part. mental illness.

likely nothing you did/said which caused it

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Primalsplit and TechnoBoss
We made plans, and then she ghosted me out of nowhere

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

I rage-deleted all my dating apps after that.
Has happened to me several times, even by LTBs. Clown world

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and TechnoBoss
Yeah similar shit here. The very few dates I've had last year (havent dated this year yet) weren't that bad honestly; conversation/vibe was good, perhaps a bit too friendly and not flirty enough. But you end up making out or getting more flirty at some point etc, but there's never a second date anyways. Lack of interest from her side usually.

Meeting girls IRL is really hard because women are really hostile towards men they don't already know, that's my experience. You already need to know her through a friend, job, studies, hobby, etc. and then women are more open.

It's a joke tbh.

There's a new girl at my job now, new employee. Cute girl in her early 20s, had a short convo with her and she seems nice. Strong MTB.

All my young male colleagues (most are single) are already planning some sort of move and asking/talking about her jfl. And it's not even known whether she's single or not. It's cage-fuel how desperate everyone is.

Hard for me to get excited.

mmmmm

gotta move on and try to not get too depressed/frustrated about it so that you remain open for new opportunities which could come at any point due to luck I guess.
I will reinstall all the dating apps again for the xth time in a couple of months probably :lul:

For now I have legit 0 interest in dating etc.
Yeah yeah exactly. That's what I'm saying. The convo and vibes were great actually with the girl I was with. Yeah you reach a certain point where you sit close enough and you just give eachother the look and you kiss. I even texted her like a cuck after the 2nd day of her not responding and said "I hope I can see you again I really like you" but on the 3rd day with no response I raged inside and just texted her a "bye" like an abused dog. Is what it is I guess. Never a second date with the women I really like. I'm glad I wasn't the only one with this experience cause I know it's not uncommon. I wasn't on my "A-game" on the date I suppose :lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul: :ogre:

Yeah women are hostile. Must just be our personalities :soy:

God that's fucked. It's like throwing a piece of meat into a den of lions. They all just swarm it, and start attacking each other for the meat (the foid) - men will turn on each other in a heartbeat. Worst part is she will maybe start the job being relatively modest but after seeing how much attention she gets, she will get higher standards and won't consider men she used to find attractive, attractive anymore. That is brutal. Yeah it would be hard for me to get excited as well in those situations but after my last date, I don't see why I should ever get excited or have good thoughts about dating again. Seems hopeless.

We will be waiting for our lucky break finding the new girl till the end of time. Especially relying on those dating apps. Yeah I am considering deleting my apps and just being a loner for a while. Time will tell I guess :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
This thread is cagefuel. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I enjoy every last bit of your suffering. :feelshehe: :aheago: :feelshehe: :feelsokman:

• WTF
very relatable. you just can't take these girls too seriously especially when you haven't met yet cuz they pull shit like this.

u shouldn't take it seriously tbh. it was probably insecurity or something else from her part. mental illness.

likely nothing you did/said which caused it
All women are mentally ill you can ask @TechnoBoss she was Stacy I have showed him

I was mentally raped thanks to this shit I’m still traumatised and haven’t fully recovered she emotionally cucked me

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and TechnoBoss
All women are mentally ill you can ask @TechnoBoss she was Stacy I have showed him

I was mentally raped thanks to this shit I’m still traumatised and haven’t fully recovered she emotionally cucked me
Yeah I agree I saw she looked like Stacy.

I’m in the same position slowly recovering from damage done to me from women. Only problem is when I recover mostly from one woman I have another who just sends me back to the fucking shadow realm and the cycle repeats.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah I agree I saw she looked like Stacy.

I’m in the same position slowly recovering from damage done to me from women. Only problem is when I recover mostly from one woman I have another who just sends me back to the fucking shadow realm and the cycle repeats.
I just have shit luck. The ones who would be into me have somebody else JFL 🤣 I am in the wrong place at the wrong time typa nigga. And I get cucked by women not letting me grab girls if they are white

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Nothing more perfect than creating a system where permanently lonely and undesirable men pay 200 a week for the chance of used up pussy

Even installing the app alone makes them rich

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Tabula Rasa and albe.ORG