It's ok son. Happens to all sub6 men.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Stingray, Deleted member 3583 and 5 others
It's ok son. Happens to all sub6 men.
I can't get a break man

• So Sad
Reactions: cardiologist
i remember talking to a girl. went smooth and she never replied. awkward seeing her from time to time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and Barbarossa_
women are trash

i remember talking to a girl. went smooth and she never replied. awkward seeing her from time to time
In the age of tinder and chads being a swipe away it's really the norm now for non chad guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Barbarossa_
Tbh i stopped approaching women for a while. Just focusing on degreemaxxing/gymcelling.
I don't approach bro. It was from a social circle
All the bitches who rejected me were in a social circle and you know what's even more fucked up bro?
They act flirty and give IOI's and shit but as soon as you ask them out or sum they act like it was all in your head!
I FUCKING HATE FOIDS
I FUCKING HATE HOW MUCH POWER THEY HAVE OVER US FAUURRRRRKKKK!!

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 3583 and 3 others
All the bitches who rejected me were in a social circle and you know what's even more fucked up bro?
They act flirty and give IOI's and shit but as soon as you ask them out or sum they act like it was all in your head!
I FUCKING HATE FOIDS
They're just fishing for male attention and acquiring orbitters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, cardiologist and Barbarossa_
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: goat2x, forwardgrowth and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
i have a date this week with a psl 6.5

i was rated 3.5 and 4.. fuck is it over

i never even got a phone number from a girl ONCE.

Open a female tinder up, just 5-6/10 range if u want to be truly blackpilled. Maybe add some body pics, and you will laugh at the options women have!

Just wait 20 years, and the generation below you will be even bigger hypergamous sluts, while the ones at our age will be sad and lonely, reminiscent of chads they had in their youth, but now they're rotting with their sub 4 beta cuck recessed hubby "huNnY I dOn't EnJoY sUcKiNg dICk!"

BUT FOR CHAD, THEY DID ANYTHING.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bewusst and Barbarossa_
Open a female tinder up, just 5-6/10 range if u want to be truly blackpilled. Maybe add some body pics, and you will laugh at the options women have!

Just wait 20 years, and the generation below you will be even bigger hypergamous sluts, while the ones at our age will be sad and lonely, reminiscent of chads they had in their youth, but now they're rotting with their sub 4 beta cuck recessed hubby "huNnY I dOn't EnJoY sUcKiNg dICk!"

BUT FOR CHAD, THEY DID ANYTHING.
Couldn't have said it better.
I swear to God just back in 014-016 I was one of those guys who their phone was always buzzing from foids.
Not to brag or anything it's just the truth I had no problem with bitches and I didn't know anything about PSL and all that shit cuz I simply didn't need to.
I think it's a combination of my looks getting worse and how hypergamous these bitches are getting like I know for sure my under eyes hallows weren't this bad just a couple of years ago.

This is why it's very frustrating seeing all these good looking young dudes complaining about their fucking looks and foids in here. They don't know how good they have it!

Couldn't have said it better.
I swear to God just back in 014-016 I was one of those guys who their phone was always buzzing from foids.
Not to brag or anything it's just the truth I had no problem with bitches and I didn't know anything about PSL and all that shit cuz I simply didn't need to.
I think it's a combination of my looks getting worse and how hypergamous these bitches are getting like I know for sure my under eyes hallows weren't this bad just a couple of years ago.

This is why it's very frustrating seeing all these good looking young dudes complaining about their fucking looks and foids in here. They don't know how good they have it!
I doubt things were that different in 014-16.. i just refuse to believe things have got that much worse in a matter of years..

also all good looking men who come here have something wrong with them, mentally or physically, otherwise they never would have found this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
I FUCKING HATE FOIDS
She'll text you back when she's looking for attention and not receiving any from her other male contacts. Also, men are the ones giving women the power.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
why do you ever ask for numbers noob? if they want to lick ur toes they will ask for ur number

Probably got the local pizza huts number thats why “she” doesnt respond

• So Sad
Give me that number let me call that bitch up

• JFL
I FUCKING HATE FOIDS
They do hold almost ALL the power; in the dating process. Especially in the uncommited type of dating world.

Getting a phone number, is not legit anyways. Getting like 5-10 phonenumbers, is more legit. Because getting 1 phone-number results in the overstressing as you just posted here; ala oneitis type of shit. Whereas when having gotten 5-10 numbers; it wouldn't matter much if 50% didn't reply.

That flirting is a hobby of women, it almost seems to me. When thay are at a praty or someting, they will try to flirt with the tope 20% at that party (to validate themselfes and see their value). But as soon as the party is over, then they weight the guys they gave their number to to ALL the options they have; and not just the the top 20% at that event/party/social circle.
App-dating/social media/Tinder/etc. might play a role in this as well, compared to the older-times. Where is was good enough to mogg your social circle/envirnoment. Now the competition polol seems bigger.

• +1
Reactions: CoconutMan and Barbarossa_