Got an IOI today

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
A girl sat next to my table where I ate with my father with her grandparents. Im pretty sure I saw her before, I live in a small country, so she might have been in my life before.

Anyway, she kept eye fucking me and made it obvious.
How was your day guys, I think it was a sucess for me to be honest

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla
gz bro, did u find her attractive?

i did ldar and gymcel today, nothing interesting :feelsbadman:

Always the same shit.

505a5b5068545a160a372e1e5c0c07ff.png

I am on my way to home from university.

>I am sitting on the window side and look all the time out of the window to avoid any eye contact with any humans
>Foid enters train and sits on the right or left side in front of me
>Foid sees 6'5 gl guy from the side
>Foid STARING at me all the time, playing with her hair, changing her sitting position etc.
>she wants me to turn my head
>I turn my head at the end
>she gives me a dissapointed look and never looks back again / looks at her mobile phone all the time.

This happens all on a daily basis.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: owlofathena and Vitruvian
It probaly wasent ioi. And most men overestimate how many women are intrested in them

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and Final82
gz bro, did u find her attractive?

i did ldar and gymcel today, nothing interesting :feelsbadman:
Yes she was a good 6-7 in normie ratings and she was more attractive than her sister. Prob a 6 or 5.75 without makeup .

Dw bro, probably someone noticed you this week but you didnt realise. I notice it on bus sometime, tbh gym really helps
It probaly wasent ioi. And most men overestimate how many women are intrested in them
If you say so but I know an IOI when I see one

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Always the same shit.

>I am sitting on the window side and look all the time out of the window to avoid any eye contact with any humans
>Foid STARING at me all the time, playing with her hair, changing her sitting position etc.
>she gives me a dissapointed look and never looks back again / looks at her mobile phone all the time.

Do u expect her to keep staring at you when you look at her? Some girls can‘t hold eye contact with Chad.

Always the same shit.

I call fake tbh nog so many guys are 6 5 lul

Never got an IOI tbh

I call fake tbh nog so many guys are 6 5 lul

DELETED PIC

google "enes kanter". Hes a 6'9 NBA player. i am on the right
Do u expect her to keep staring at you when you look at her? Some girls can‘t hold eye contact with Chad.

nah i think my verbal intelligence is good enough to judge whether she was disapointed to my front look or if she is just too shy too look back at me. I also got confirmed from so many guys that my side profile and front are completely different

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
nah i think my verbal intelligence is good enough to judge whether she was disapointed or if she is just too shy too look back at me. I also got confirmed from too many guys that my side profile and front are 2 different persons
I thoufht u meant she was looking at another guy. Nice bro prob got caught looking at chad like u tbh

Last edited:
I thoufht u meant she was looking at another guy. Nice bro prob got caught looking at chad like u tbh

Nah, they are looking at me. You can tell that by your "peripheral sight" easily. Too bad my front is completely different to my side profile. 2/10 psl from the front, 6.5-7 psl from the side

Nah, they are looking at me. You can tell that by your "peripheral sight" easily. Too bad my front is completely different to my side profile. 2/10 psl from the front, 6.5-7 psl from the side

Bro start gymcelling and neck training

I don't know how bad your front is, but height + body is a strong halo, and your coloring mogs Kanther

Do those two plus start dressing well, and you could get laid every night or maybe every other night @ a club srs

• +1
Reactions: theropeking and FatmanO
Yeh I get a lot from fatties, but they stopped tbh when I stopped being skinny/skinnyfat.

How tlal are you ?

DELETED PIC

google "enes kanter". Hes a 6'9 NBA player. i am on the right

nah i think my verbal intelligence is good enough to judge whether she was disapointed to my front look or if she is just too shy too look back at me. I also got confirmed from so many guys that my side profile and front are completely different
i was just saying cuz it‘s different if u catch her staring.

dunno if they had a disappointed expression as u say, since u also claim to have a 2 psl front which isnt even true

i was just saying cuz it‘s different if u catch her staring.

dunno if they had a disappointed expression as u say, since u also claim to have a 2 psl front which isnt even true
Yeh to have psl 2 face a person either has a BDD or deformed face end of story

Always the same shit.

IOIs are a bullshit theory created by normies to give them hope. The truth is they do not exist for chad, for the slut will always approach him or make herself available.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rasputin and DoctorPMA
IOIs are a bullshit theory created by normies to give them hope. The truth is they do not exist for chad, for the slut will always approach him or make herself available.
Retard IQ

Thats a bs theory. Why should a girl approach a guy by only seeing his side profile? She will want to see his front, and if the Front is as good as the side profile, she might approach him but thats also very unlikely. If you're NT enough you would understand that women dont cold approach chads irl, when sober.

Thats a bs theory. Why should a girl approach a guy by only seeing his side profile? She will want to see his front, and if the Front is as good as the side profile, she might approach him but thats also very unlikely. If you're NT enough you would understand that women dont cold approach chads irl, when sober.
Most women dont approach but then again most people here are retarded and just write out the first thing they see.
Women never approach unless they are extremly drunk

cope.

unless shes climbing up to your bedroom window at 1am then she doesnt want to fuck you

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and androidcel
Always the same shit.

This happened to me today twice fucking hell what is wrong with me

giphy.gif

Wait nvm no.I just never turned my head

Last edited:
op is such a coping faggot

Holy fuck, someone ban this delusional cuck

First day of some quarter at school I sat at some bench to eat my lunch or some shit and some chick comes and sits at the same bench and is like hey what's up it's crazy how many more people there are when school is in session I work at this building normally I eat my lunch here at this bench and normally no one's eats at this bench so basically that's why I'm sitting here right now. I was like ok cool telling me a whole ass backstory why you're not interested in me lmao then we just had some boring ass conversation for like 20 minutes or something.

I looked at some worker girl at Del taco the other day for half a second, normally I just avoid eye contact with everyone but somehow I looked at her for half a second and she somehow knew or something and caught me looking at her for half a second. I bet she just straight wanted to catch me looking at her as validation or some shit and basically I lost.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui
Over for me and many other unfortunate men.

Male suicide rates are going to increase.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
i miss @theropeking

bro if u have an alt pm me rn