Got emotional over seeing a fat ass

the MOUSE

the MOUSE

Bones don't lie, Mosley. See you in Animal Park
I was walking outside when i saw a girl with 10/10 ass in skinny jeans walking in front of me. I slowed my pace so i could stay behind her until she went the other way.
While she turned to go her way i walked past her and i contemplated just grabbing her ass but i didnt. Then i got extremely angry how i couldnt fuck her, it turned into sadness because i would never see her again and i got teary eyed at the thought.

Then i realized how retarded i am for almost crying at the sight of a fat ass and i just started laughing in public like a madman. This all happened in the span of 15 seconds

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: StalinCel, kebab, Trilogy and 21 others

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, vermillioncorefan, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
So relatable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Boxingfan, Deleted member 16275 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Deleted member 16275, bourgeoizyzz and 2 others
Should've grabbed it, your loss!

• +1
Reactions: Krxmzonzyn and the MOUSE
Missed out on a big opportunity.

Should have raped her.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Krxmzonzyn, m0ss26 and 4 others
You gotta manifest what chad would've done, missed opportunity.

• Woah
Reactions: the MOUSE
i be high as a airplane

goin up i don’t even wanna hear your name
IMG 6856

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Ark, GuyFromSingapore and 3 others
I was walking outside when i saw a girl with 10/10 ass in skinny jeans walking in front of me. I slowed my pace so i could stay behind her until she went the other way.
While she turned to go her way i walked past her and i contemplated just grabbing her ass but i didnt. Then i got extremely angry how i couldnt fuck her, it turned into sadness because i would never see her again and i got teary eyed at the thought.

Then i realized how retarded i am for almost crying at the sight of a fat ass and i just started laughing in public like a madman. This all happened in the span of 15 seconds
Relatable every milliseconds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, alpha_provider and Deleted member 28896

Delusional schizophrenic loser has Joaquin Phoenix type Joker breakdown in public after realising he'll never be able to fuck perfect fat jiggly ass because he's not PSL 6+

IMG 20231028 191139

• +1
Most cagefuel thread this week :ROFLMAO:

• +1

BRO THIS SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME
I WAS TALKING TO A MILF CASHIER AND LATER SHE GAVE A PRESENTATION AND I REALIZED HER ASS WAS INSANE BUT I DIDNT SEE IT FROM BEHIND THE COUNTER AND IT JIGGLED WITH EVEEY STEP
I ORBITED HER HARD ASWELL TBH I WAS JESTERMAXXING BUT IM HALF HER AGE
AND UNIRONICALLY LATER THAT DAY I COULDNT STOP THINKING ABT IT TO THE POINT I STARTED SEEING WORDS WRITTEN ON THE WALL AND GEOMETRY AND HEARING VOICES SO I HAD TO BE SENT TO THE PSYCH WARD

• WTF
  • So Sad
I get sad over losing girls with good bones (body and face) and lips. Good asses are a dime a dozen.

• +1
wow just used as copypasta but ended up being good react farm @T50 Demon :feelswhat: :ogre:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and T50 Demon
wow just used as copypasta but ended up being good react farm @T50 Demon :feelswhat: :ogre:

Jfl why would you copy my incel story just to post it on the exact same website

// the MOUSE

5b 540

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
you should've grabbed that ass.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and PubertyMaxxer
You could’ve followed her to see where she goes and of course enjoy a longer view of that ass or better yet get a video to post here. You could’ve possibly slapped it and ran away. I honestly doubt most women would chase after you or call the cops over a butt slap