Got fired for not being NT enough

T50 Demon

T50 Demon

Stuck at level 3 on the hierarchy of needs
I got fired today because i "didnt appear motivated enough" and "dont interact with colleagues".
I forced myself to be more social (actually took the job to become more NT) but they expected me to be joining conversations for the ENTIRE day.

Now i have to lie to my parents about going to work while hiding in the attic for 8 hours jfl

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, poopoohead, Luffymaxxing and 9 others
I got fired today because i "didnt appear motivated enough" and "dont interact with colleagues".
I forced myself to be more social (actually took the job to become more NT) but they expected me to be joining conversations for the ENTIRE day.

Now i have to lie to my parents about going to work while hiding in the attic for 8 hours jfl
Broken society.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Ricky212, Aero and 3 others

i lie to my friends 8 hours everyday that i have an 8 incher u will get used to it

Broken society.
Oh well, i already knew soyciety values superficial appearances over competence but i thought my facade was good enough. Guess theres much more work to do.

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
why are u supposed to be social

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and try2beme
I rmr i made an effort all week to be friendly just too get called quiet. These people are really assholes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Ricky212, Aero and 2 others
Become a drug dealer

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and T50 Demon
get another job

why are u supposed to be social
Normies MUST have their existence acknowledged

I rmr i made an effort all week to be friendly just too get called quiet. These people are really assholes
Real shit one of my colleagues called me quiet even though i constantly forced myself to talk during group convos. Nigga expects me to dance on the table or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, vermillioncorefan, Aero and 1 other person
Become a drug dealer
My niece's boyfriend is a drug dealer, i tried being subtle about it but next time i see him i will straight up ask to work for him.

• +1
Reactions: R@m@

More than 1 remote job?