I got fired from Abercrombie & Fitch back in the day.

Agendum

Agendum

Banned
It was 2011 or something, I was walking to community college class when I was a younger with a beach physique and got approached by a recruiter, some blonde in short shorts and flip flops came to me saying she noticed me (no one else around.) I thought it was some kind of Greenpeace subscription, "here we go again" I though. I made minimum wage at the time ($8) and didnt want to donate but she was actually recruiting me to work at her A&F store.

This sparked my interest since I was stuck at my part time job and the manager wasnt giving me hours and promoting me to full time. I was suspicious but she continued her suggestion. I took the job working at the store on the corner of an outdoor mall area. There was some diversity training in orientation because there was legal pressure on them or something.

Anyway, I worked mostly in the back, turns out the uglies get sent to the backroom more than working on the floor. :feelswhy: I had to learn how to use an iron to keep the clothes in pristine condition but I was too slow. The recruiter (that approached me) was the manager and she fired me "Sorry, this is just not going to work out."
I only worked like 6 hours total before getting fired, after 2 days.

Eventually there was a class action lawsuit and I got $12 checks a couple times a year and the store closed down.

Im going to teach you how to build a bomb for only 4 payments of $19.99/mo
bomb
bomb
bombbombbombbomb
Abercrombie & Fitch is a secret terrorist sleeper cell operation
bombbomb

OpenUrEyes

bomb
Formaldehyde is not a drink, so is water
bombbomb bomb

Click this link ------> [Not a linksdfwd\\ds.beans]
bomb bomb bomb
Dont open your eyes
I got fired because Im asian.

Fuuuuuu

No I am not
Thats a problem
bomb bomb bomb
bomb bomb bomb

Everyone here should be monitored.

They had me buy flip flops as part of the uniform. $32 took me a whole shift to pay it off.

• +1
Reactions: ropemaxxingking578
i've been fired from a shutload of jobs lel. I think I got some lawsuit thing too from mcdonalds and they gave me like 600 bucks or some shut

• +1
Reactions: Agendum