How I made 100k from age 16-20

This is a really good way to build up enough "capital" to start a bussiness when you're 22 or above, dont do the same strat your entire life
Plan is to make a 100k portfolio and then start RE investing

• +1
Reactions: Pride
Bro people hate on 9-5 jobs but if
Screenshot 20240225 194240 Chrome

Just consistent beat the advanced automatic trading algorithms of Blackrock from your home computer based on the 3 ratios you know, theory. Untill you have a great salary out of it.

Last edited:
mirin the grind tbh

can you do the trade union thing while in college/uni?

is life in the hood that bad?

i will never make out of the favelas

I am not going to sell you "methods" or whatever snake oil. Im just going to give you the most basic and boomer advice possible that works

Me 4 years ago
-16 years old
-Live in Hood
-Go to ghetto shit HS
-mom is doing opioids
-living on welfare
-Dad died
-0.33 GPA, Hung out with gang members because no one else liked me

What did I do?
I was desperate and wanted to dedicate my life to wage slaving. I got my first job at 16 when Covid first started. I worked for a grocery store for minimum wage (Maybe 14 dollars a hour part time. This is when I began investing. I started using my moms SSN and since she was on welfare any gains I made wouldn't really get deducted. I put maybe 2000$ into TSLA$ after 3 months of working. I got fired in the summer and I didn't make shit from here, next time I worked I wanted to do something better.

Covid then ramped up in 2021 and I knew what to do. The only jobs that were hiring were restaurant that did delivery so I applied to a local restaurant. I began working for 15$ a hour

I worked my way up into having a better salary after being a good slave for the first few months and after a year I was at about 18.5$ per hour and I would do tasks that I wasn't told to do, I begged for overtime, offered to close and open the store and the arab store owner loved that. Tips existed aswell and I made maybe an additional 100-200$ a week from this.

I dont have the direct numbers but I made 15-18$ a hour * 40 for a year. With this money I did nothing except buy a 2500$ car and pc parts, the rest of the money went to my robinhood account where I put everything into major bluechip stocks

I then graduated High School in 2022 and wanted a change. I was unemployed for a few months in the summer of 2022 and I was disgusted with myself, I spent my entire time browsing 4chinz and .is and wanted to be different, I knew something had to change. In august of 2022 I researched everything on how fraud yourself into making the perfect resume and I spent a day perfecting it, using this I applied to every single job that I possibly could, applying for 100 different jobs and 10 different trade unions. 2 places called me, the local IBEW and a security company that does overnight for tech campuses. This is when my life changed. I began working as a security guard for 20 a hour, same thing as the previous job, begged for OT and worked my way into getting a raise for 25$ a hour, did this for a few months and the OT was constant with atleast 12-16 hours extra a week. Then at the beginning of 2023 the IBEW put me to work, I began working for 29$ a hour and got 36$ at my highest almost every single penny I got from both of these jobs I put into VOO/VTI-TSLA$ and NVIDIA. I have made almost 50k in profit but I am now out of the market

I worked like a dog for almost 2 years straight

I have quit both jobs both jobs to focus on school and now I have a CS degree. I have been living off of HYSA money since. My life finally begins

What should you do at this age?

As soon as you turn 18 do something IMMEDITATELY. Apply for a trade union, get your CDL, learn a trade or have a valuable skill because your college degree is becoming useless if you're not a Lawyer/STEM.

What not to do?
-Lease/Loan on any car, buy a 95-2005 japanese car in cash and stick with it. I spend less than 200$ a month on gas and insurance on my car
-Debt, don't get a CC and use it like a retard obviously, don't get a phone off of a payment plan etc
- Use money for materialistic things, women do not give a FUCK about your money unless you have a 100k+ car or mansion or youre chad

My current financial standing at 20.5
-Roth IRA 4500$
-Robinhood 50k
-Checking 10k

Rest of the total has been spent on tangible investments and future purchases I'd make when I was older anyways such as a great mattress, Martial arts contract, power tools, gold/silver bullions, trading cards (made 5k on these)

My current plan is to get a SWE job and spend 90% of my six figure salary on stocks and then after the first year I'll start living normally

I wrote this in like 10 minutes so forgive it if its shit

It is very hard to become rich, but I believe that almost anyone can become upper middle class if they want too
Best post on this subforum and the route everyone here likely need to follow instead of business shams like “dropshipping”

Great work, graycel!

SWE market is brutal rn but im assuming youre tapped in (projects, internships, work exp etc.) if you grinded this hard up until now

View attachment 2767603
Just consistent beat the advanced automatic trading algorithms of Blackrock from your home computer based on the 3 ratios you know, theory. Untill you have a great salary out of it.
Lol, black rock got to where they are through Jews who run the federal reserve money printer handing them money

Black rock is Jews too.

It’s the Jews. Every time.

Any mistakes they make they just print more money but non Jews can make money from those mistakes and also from retarded cattle plebs who get scammed by Jews and marketing retards.

Basically you have to be scavenger taking the scraps from Jews fucking retarded cattle people to make money in the giant Ponzi scheme stock market scam

I am not going to sell you "methods" or whatever snake oil. Im just going to give you the most basic and boomer advice possible that works

Me 4 years ago
-16 years old
-Live in Hood
-Go to ghetto shit HS
-mom is doing opioids
-living on welfare
-Dad died

What did I do?
I was desperate and wanted to dedicate my life to wage slaving. I got my first job at 16 when Covid first started. I worked for a grocery store for minimum wage (Maybe 14 dollars a hour part time. This is when I began investing. I started using my moms SSN and since she was on welfare any gains I made wouldn't really get deducted. I put maybe 2000$ into TSLA$ after 3 months of working. I got fired in the summer and I didn't make shit from here, next time I worked I wanted to do something better.

Covid then ramped up in 2021 and I knew what to do. The only jobs that were hiring were restaurant that did delivery so I applied to a local restaurant. I began working for 15$ a hour

I worked my way up into having a better salary after being a good slave for the first few months and after a year I was at about 18.5$ per hour and I would do tasks that I wasn't told to do, I begged for overtime, offered to close and open the store and the arab store owner loved that. Tips existed aswell and I made maybe an additional 100-200$ a week from this.

I dont have the direct numbers but I made 15-18$ a hour * 40 for a year. With this money I did nothing except buy a 2500$ car and pc parts, the rest of the money went to my robinhood account where I put everything into major bluechip stocks

I then graduated High School in 2022 and wanted a change. I was unemployed for a few months in the summer of 2022 and I was disgusted with myself, I spent my entire time browsing 4chinz and .is and wanted to be different, I knew something had to change. In august of 2022 I researched everything on how fraud yourself into making the perfect resume and I spent a day perfecting it, using this I applied to every single job that I possibly could, applying for 100 different jobs and 10 different trade unions. 2 places called me, the local IBEW and a security company that does overnight for tech campuses. This is when my life changed. I began working as a security guard for 20 a hour, same thing as the previous job, begged for OT and worked my way into getting a raise for 25$ a hour, did this for a few months and the OT was constant with atleast 12-16 hours extra a week. Then at the beginning of 2023 the IBEW put me to work, I began working for 29$ a hour and got 36$ at my highest almost every single penny I got from both of these jobs I put into VOO/VTI-TSLA$ and NVIDIA. I have made almost 50k in profit but I am now out of the market

I have quit both jobs both jobs to focus on school and now I have a CS degree. I have been living off of HYSA money since. My life finally begins

As soon as you turn 18 do something IMMEDITATELY. Apply for a trade union, get your CDL, learn a trade or have a valuable skill because your college degree is becoming useless if you're not a Lawyer/STEM.

What not to do?
-Lease/Loan on any car, buy a 95-2005 japanese car in cash and stick with it. I spend less than 200$ a month on gas and insurance on my car
-Debt, don't get a CC and use it like a retard obviously, don't get a phone off of a payment plan etc
- Use money for materialistic things, women do not give a FUCK about your money unless you have a 100k+ car or mansion or youre chad

-Roth IRA 4500$
-Robinhood 50k
-Checking 10k

Rest of the total has been spent on tangible investments and future purchases I'd make when I was older anyways such as a great mattress, Martial arts contract, power tools, gold/silver bullions, trading cards (made 5k on these)

My current plan is to get a SWE job and spend 90% of my six figure salary on stocks and then after the first year I'll start living normally

It is very hard to become rich, but I believe that almost anyone can become upper middle class if they want too
Average Indian after going on r/wallstreetbets and spending all his money from goat shit farming on spy puts and losing it all just to make up for it by lying in a forum full of NEETS and retards.

Me 4 years ago
-16 years old
-Live in Hood
-Go to ghetto shit HS
-mom is doing opioids
-living on welfare
-Dad died

What did I do?

What not to do?

-Roth IRA 4500$
-Robinhood 50k
-Checking 10k

Mfs focus so hard on the shame of the 9-5 wagecucking but they don’t realize that they’re never making it out of the “matrix” dropshipping on chink-tok or some shit.

Good thread. The resume part opened my mind a lil

Me 4 years ago
-16 years old
-Live in Hood
-Go to ghetto shit HS
-mom is doing opioids
-living on welfare
-Dad died

What did I do?

What not to do?

-Roth IRA 4500$
-Robinhood 50k
-Checking 10k

« I worked like a dog », proceeds to earn MORE THAN EVERY FUCKING ENGINEER IN FRANCE WORKING IN A FUCKING STORE AND THEN DOING FUCKING SECURITY

YOU CANT LOSE IN FUCKING AMERICA ITS EASY AS FUCK
GOOD LUCK WORKING 50 HOURS A WEEK EARNING 2.5K IN FRANCE
WITH 500 DOLLARS OF AS FOR CAR A MONTH

Grinding hard at a job and investing your earnings wisely is the best way to make real money for most people nowadays
streammaxx

WGU CS degree and in my later years I had a 4.0 for 2 years
Do you have any things you'd say to your past self or general advice before applying to WGU? (I might do what you did too, getting a CS degree or SWE degree at WGU.)