Got height lifts

barettrealrx

barettrealrx

Ascend

i might need them honestly :feelswhy:

i might need them honestly :feelswhy:
I'm retarded btw got 1 inch/2.5 cm ones and once I step on them it's like only a 0.8 inch increase 😂 I should've gotten 2 inch ones

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall and gooner23
I'm retarded btw got 1 inch/2.5 cm ones and once I step on them it's like only a 0.8 inch increase 😂 I should've gotten 2 inch ones
naw but what happens if your brawling with some mongolian hooligan and you fall out of your shoes and 2 inch lifts pop out thats gotta be goofy asf

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
naw but what happens if your brawling with some mongolian hooligan and you fall out of your shoes and 2 inch lifts pop out thats gotta be goofy asf
It's be over

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
these like give 1 cm of height increase irl why do I even buy these jflcant even return bc I'm going to Mongolia tomorrow

• JFL
they couldn't have been that expensive wtf unless it cost like a million tugrik from the depths soviet mongolia

they couldn't have been that expensive wtf unless it cost like a million tugrik from the depths soviet mongolia
10 dollars 🙎

• Woah
pair this with an air max 270 for 2 inch height increase

you will pull a bad mongolian foid and you will never want to come back to the states :feelshah:

I will get decked by some dude there on 1st day bc I look like a fag
I am going to international school how do I be low inhib and not nervous on 1st day of school

Can u stick two such lifts inside the shoe together with the shoe ,to gain like 4 cm , i need for cm height increase , will elevator be comfortable ?

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Can u stick two such lifts inside the shoe together with the shoe ,to gain like 4 cm , i need for cm height increase , will elevator be comfortable ?
Ye my dear are still comfortably in the shoe

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall