Got hit with a major heightpill today at school

illest-mogger

illest-mogger

Fwhrcel
Today in my cooking class I was minding my own business and some foid called me short

Basically what happened was there was this 6’4 tall oldcel teacher and they were impressed by his height even though he’s ltn facially. And than the ethnic foid turns to me and says that im short even though im the average male height at 15 (5’8) and my response to this was that I shrubbed it off and said I could maybe be tall in the future because my father is 6’0. After the incident today I shutdown and barely spoke all, confidence was shattered :feelswhy: even while writing in class this some kid next to me is saying that he’s 5’11 to his friend

How brutal was this heightpill?

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Dog got cooked by a 64 year old grandpa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, shahid khan, aspiringexcel and 11 others
Wait so ur short AND a fwhrcel? Imo u can only get away with being short if ur wide at least but yeah it’s completely over then

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and sudanguy
Wait so ur short AND a fwhrcel? Imo u can only get away with being short if ur wide at least but yeah it’s completely over then
Nah my fwhr is 1.8 at the time I put that in the bio I didn’t measure correctly and didn’t measure the whole byzygomatic jfl And this may sound like cope but I’m average male height so I ain’t that short still over nonetheless

being wide makes u look like a midget in pictures looks unproportional as fuck

being wide makes u look like a midget in pictures looks unproportional as fuck
Yeah my fwhr is normal 1.86 but when I made the bio I didn’t measure correctly

time to blast hgh and test e

Today in my cooking class I was minding my own business and some foid called me short

Basically what happened was there was this 6’4 tall oldcel teacher and they were impressed by his height even though he’s ltn facially. And than the ethnic foid turns to me and says that im short even though im the average male height at 15 (5’8) and my response to this was that I shrubbed it off and said I could maybe be tall in the future because my father is 6’0. After the incident today I shutdown and barely spoke all, confidence was shattered :feelswhy: even while writing in class this some kid next to me is saying that he’s 5’11 to his friend

Your height is completely fine for your age I'd say even taller than average since it's 5'7 it's just that foids have unrealistic expectations

That bitch is crazy bhai don't take her serious at all... Ur 5'8" At 15 not bad at all u have potential and time to grow
And don't take that shii lying down fuck that bitch emotionally abuse and pick on her with every chance u got from now on

• +1
Reactions: illest-mogger
That bitch is crazy bhai don't take her serious at all... Ur 5'8" At 15 not bad at all u have potential and time to grow
And don't take that shii lying down fuck that bitch emotionally abuse and pick on her with every chance u got from now on
Thanks akhi