Got jaw fillers thoughts?

Weed

Weed

Hamlossus
That's not 90 degree angle, my chin is still poo as I got only 1ml for it.. Ramus and below like 3ml, between ramus and chin 1ml and chin itself 1ml
I'll try to get 2-3 more ml for my chinlossus in few weeks
Image 1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Klasik01, 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 51465 and 15 others
The result looks really good, please don't ever do it tho.
Fillers migrate over time and last a lot longer than what manufacturers claim.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, Xangsane, mvp2v1 and 2 others
Yeah I mean I'm gonna see when I start to notice I'm becoming more recessed... I just need to add sum mls to da chin. Ideally my crypto stack moons and I go to Ramieri tho

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular, reptiles and ZippyDrummer
Please don't get more... You got 5mls injected in one session? Anything above 1ml and you rampantly increase the risk of bone resorption and migration... While it undoubtedly looks good, filler is not made to make this huge resculptures, and whoever does that is highly unethical. I would get at max 1-2 ml injected per session, and no more than 1ml in one area (which is already A LOT)...

• +1
Reactions: Pride, SteveRogers, Sub0 and 6 others
That's not 90 degree angle, my chin is still poo as I got only 1ml for it.. Ramus and below like 3ml, between ramus and chin 1ml and chin itself 1ml
View attachment 2092217
you need genio

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and king_bandon
View attachment 2092217
Bro, looks sick. Mirin

View attachment 2092217
WHen did you inject this?

Because in 3-4 days, this will reduce dramatically. It is 50% swelling.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Filler does seem like a waste of money tbf.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Yeah but they are easily dissolved if that happens.

• +1
Reactions: chigoha
Don't listen to these anti-filler faggots @Blackgymmax has fillers and he mogs them.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Should have gone straight for a genio, I bet all that amount of fillers was barely cheaper.

You won't look like that in 6 months.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Please don't get more... You got 5mls injected in one session? Anything above 1ml and you rampantly increase the risk of bone resorption and migration... While it undoubtedly looks good, filler is not made to make this huge resculptures, and whoever does that is highly unethical. I would get at max 1-2 ml injected per session, and no more than 1ml in one area (which is already A LOT)...
I'm probably getting zygo fillers later this year, how's you behaving after 3 months ? Did you notice any loss of volume ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
WHen did you inject this?

Because in 3-4 days, this will reduce dramatically. It is 50% swelling.
a bit more than 24 hours ago but these pics were taken like 5 mins after
Should have gone straight for a genio, I bet all that amount of fillers was barely cheaper.

You won't look like that in 6 months.
idk it cost me only $500 also I'll be getting bimax + genio with Ramieri when my investement stack moons, I'll just cope with fillers for few years
idk 1ml is not a lot lul.. these 5mls were injected in different areas.. anyways I'll be getting 2ml-3ml more for my chin G. Also I think it causes bone erosion if u do it for many many many years lul

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
a bit more than 24 hours ago but these pics were taken like 5 mins after
Yeah, if you expect exact these results in the photos, expect to inject THE SAME amount of filler in a few days.

Yeah, if you expect exact these results in the photos, expect to inject THE SAME amount of filler in a few days.
Well I'll see in 2 weeks, that's when it's supposed to settle for good fr fr

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
I'm probably getting zygo fillers later this year, how's you behaving after 3 months ? Did you notice any loss of volume ?

I had 0,5 ML in each side of the zygo arch.. They're still in place. They were really prominent and uncanny the first few days due to swelling, but after that subsided they've remained the same ever since. I like how they look tbh. My injector advised me to not get more than 0,5 ML in each side since I already had some cheekbone prominence.

I had juvederm voluma and was told that I could expect that I would need another injection in 8-10 months since it was my first time. After the second injection she told me the results would last longer. So in a couple of months I will probably get 0,5 ml more in each side.

Best of luck man

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
View attachment 2092217
Mogs bro, isane results

I had 0,5 ML in each side of the zygo arch.. They're still in place. They were really prominent and uncanny the first few days due to swelling, but after that subsided they've remained the same ever since. I like how they look tbh. My injector advised me to not get more than 0,5 ML in each side since I already had some cheekbone prominence.

I had juvederm voluma and was told that I could expect that I would need another injection in 8-10 months since it was my first time. After the second injection she told me the results would last longer. So in a couple of months I will probably get 0,5 ml more in each side.

Best of luck man
Thanks for the feedback. I'm probably getting it this summer after my cantho+lower bleph has healed properly.

Best of luck man
Where on my face should I get filler bro?

Where on my face should I get filler bro?
Haven't seen your face but everyone is recessed today so probably the holy trinity: jaw, zygos and under eyes

• +1
Reactions: king_bandon

Best of luck man
did people in your personal life notice?

my bad for necroposting btw thinking of getting jaw filler as well

mirin

Attachments

• fixedcatpoplos.gif
    fixedcatpoplos.gif
    452.5 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 2092217
How are fillers rn?

why not implants

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57356 and russiancelreturns
Fillers were meh, disappeared after few weeks just lol.
These beauty jews do it the smart way and take a pic of u under a good lighting as soon as they inject

I will get them for my gonial angle, just wanted to try fillers out why not
Would you recommend fillers for lowering gonial angle then? I need longer ramus

Would you recommend fillers for lowering gonial angle then? I need longer ramus
Not really.. Get implants, fillers are waste of money... I mean idk, depends on a person but goon like me has fast metabolism that makes it not worth it

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Yeah I mean I'm gonna see when I start to notice I'm becoming more recessed... I just need to add sum mls to da chin. Ideally my crypto stack moons and I go to Ramieri tho
Ramieri is shit and botches ppl