Got rated LTN to MTN yet received universal acclaim on AmIugly sub plus multiple

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DoII and Running!
Stage 1 denial

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
You look like a normal version of curly head James

up to you whether it’s a compliment or not
James mogs the shit out of this guy

nah you are MTN tbh. People on reddit find everyone attractive

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087, Skywalker and Nick.Harte
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin
Amazing
A gay guy dms him in reddit and he gets virtue signaled into oblivion on ramiugly and he thinks he's a slayer while getting near 0 girls irl.
@St.TikTokcel it's all so tiresome man

Why tf are you always so fucking toxic to people it's not like he's claiming he's a chad he's just saying he isn't sub human it's 1 thing if he's narcy the guy is literally just saying he isn't ugly

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
get rid of that founding fathers haircut

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and Surgerymaxxer1998

2k upvotes:bluepill:
Top comments
"You look like a boy that Michaelangelo would draw":feelsgood:

"You look like a Renaissance painting":forcedsmile:

"You are undeniably handsome you look like a greek god"🥒

Niggas who rated me LTN are downright retarded
Multiple bitches then slid into my DMs and said they would date/fuck me.
One even said she wanted to paint me:lul:

@Asreixcumniggerball I don't why every 1 is being such a dick to you op IRL no 1 talks like this

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: Running!
@Asreixcumniggerball I don't why every 1 is being such a dick to you op IRL no 1 talks like this
Thank you man you're a good guy

But I like it here feels like a real family not the fake shit irl

Thank you man you're a good guy

But I like it here feels like a real family not the fake shit irl

NAH JFL most guys here would skin you alive trust literally no 1 here including myself I only post on here just to ask for studies that's it nothing less nothing more

Why tf are you always so fucking toxic to people it's not like he's claiming he's a chad he's just saying he isn't sub human it's 1 thing if he's narcy the guy is literally just saying he isn't ugly
I'm not being toxic. This dudes losing his sanity thinking reddit virtue signals and gay men make him htn+ he is ltn mtn because of how fat he is and that's a reality check. There's no such thing as an above average looking guycwhos fat.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Nick.Harte, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
I'm not being toxic. This dudes losing his sanity thinking reddit virtue signals and gay men make him htn+ he is ltn mtn because of how fat he is and that's a reality check. There's no such thing as an above average looking guycwhos fat.
You mean fat people can't have high smv, cause you could be fat and still have good facial features.

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
you have looks that appeal to gay men

I don't think he's HTN but I don't think he's subhuman enough to not be able to get a gf although I agree with you massively there is a dating disparity 4/10's cannot fuck there looksmatch hence they go on here rotting but I don't think he's ugly enough to be 1 of the dead bed room sub humans

I don't think he's HTN but I don't think he's subhuman enough to not be able to get a gf although I agree with you massively there is a dating disparity 4/10's cannot fuck there looksmatch hence they go on here rotting but I don't think he's ugly enough to be 1 of the dead bed room sub humans
You're being stubborn as fuck. He's saying you that he's htn+ and denying his ltn mtn ratings. That's his post. You're just arguing with me for zero reason. You completely agree with me.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and reptiles
You're being stubborn as fuck. He's saying you that he's htn+ and denying his ltn mtn ratings. That's his post. You're just arguing with me for zero reason. You completely agree with me.

I wasn't trying to argue I haven't posted on here in over a month all i was saying is that I used to post you would call average guys literal subhumans

I wasn't trying to argue I haven't posted on here in over a month all i was saying is that I used to post you would call average guys literal subhumans
The fuck is wrong with you? WOMEN STATISTICALLY RATE AVERAGE GUYS AS 2S AND 3S. what the fuck do you want me to say? Are you not black pilled?

Attachments

• IMG_0864.jpeg
    IMG_0864.jpeg
    203.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0863.jpeg
    IMG_0863.jpeg
    403.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0862.jpeg
    IMG_0862.jpeg
    308.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0859.jpeg
    IMG_0859.jpeg
    268.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0861.jpeg
    IMG_0861.jpeg
    340.8 KB · Views: 0
The fuck is wrong with you? WOMEN STATISTICALLY RATE AVERAGE GUYS AS 2S AND 3S. what the fuck do you want me to say? Are you not black pilled?

yeah but those women are subhuman themselves attractiveness falls on a bell curve so why are women excempt ?

A good rater rates the average guy as subhuman.
YOkD5U4T5fcf097vw8z4PlPI7ytWIksArJuuWrhX5bA 4

• +1
Reactions: Ascendinglad087 and Nick.Harte
Hey the title was probably low IQ I mean that I'm not LTN I'm atleast average, I don't want to claim htn

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
yeah but those women are subhuman themselves attractiveness falls on a bell curve so why are women excempt ?
Because niggas are starved for sex. That's what it's like

View attachment 2620909

I wanna rope every time i see this i want to murder every single cuck out there cause they ruin everything
And girls are low T so it nukes sex drive to being only turned on by super attractive guys. Roided girls will smash like anything

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and reptiles
And girls are low T so it nukes sex drive to being only turned on by super attractive guys. Roided girls will smash like anything

They want men of your attractiveness level or just some chad basically brutal even still m8 i as a 4 should be able to get a 4

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Blackgymmax
A656C134 25F2 4B7D BFEF A2E343066F4B
Dalit mogger

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, aesthetic beauty and guy24
full starvemaxx? no water? how do u function, some of us have jobs
Waterfast and u function by using ur fat storage niggerrr

full starvemaxx? no water? how do u function, some of us have jobs
Not drinking any water will make u mega bloated. I know of experience.

Looks like the successful version of curlyheadjames

is everyone here trolling, they all look like shit. last one most of her face is covered?? how tf can u tell shes htb??
Idk I'm guessing by the eyes

for me you are ugly as fuck

But what do I know ?

A good rater rates the average guy as subhuman. View attachment 2620903
I've conducted many OLD experiments with .org "slayers" and slayers. Those that consistently got +99 in other countries got +99 in my fishes. Those that call themselves as "HTNs" and various other titles flopped every time i.e. rotting at 12 likes after 3 days but once again, I'm not trying to argue. When I show these results, I get called a "shitskin", "low-IQ", "non-NT". The reason why they perform so poorly (according to them) is because of the "elo", "shit-region" and other copes.

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back