Got rated LTN to MTN yet received universal acclaim on AmIugly sub plus multiple

"Brown" :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelswhy:

When girls feel my 6 inch cock they sure are happy.

Brown is even worse then Jew bro shut up sand nigger monkey, your owner is looking for you :lul:
No one would fuck you lol

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Samsepioler and Asreixcumniggerball

2k upvotes:bluepill:
Top comments
"You look like a boy that Michaelangelo would draw":feelsgood:

"You look like a Renaissance painting":forcedsmile:

"You are undeniably handsome you look like a greek god"🥒

Niggas who rated me LTN are downright retarded
Multiple bitches then slid into my DMs and said they would date/fuck me.
One even said she wanted to paint me:lul:

Twink no girl would let you fuck

Overweight

Jaw is way too wide

Eyes are cuckish shape but decent color

Lips are assymetric

Nose is hooked

Your only good feature is your eye color, not your eye area, just the color.

Like the redditors I was generous as well, but really you're borderline subhuman, especially in that first pic it's abysmal

Your facial structure, width of your jaw and cheekbones, is to extraordinary to have no good features to compliment it, making you look ridiculous.

Like Jordan barret tier proportions but with no facial definition such as hollow cheeks or facial lines, and lacks his angularity

His face is very wide but forward grown and hollowed and lean

Your just wide. A wide domed subhuman. 3/10 genuinely
Agree on the eyes but my nose is not hooked lol, it's straight
View attachment 2621240
My nigga I have extremely masc jawline I look like a fgt only from one frontal angle
Also what do you mean by:
Jordan barret tier proportions but with no facial definition such as hollow cheeks
??

Twink no girl would let you fuck
Actually women on birth control prefer twinks :bluepill: :feelsgood:

Overweight

Jaw is way too wide

Eyes are cuckish shape but decent color

Lips are assymetric

Nose is hooked

Your only good feature is your eye color, not your eye area, just the color.

Like the redditors I was generous as well, but really you're borderline subhuman, especially in that first pic it's abysmal

Your facial structure, width of your jaw and cheekbones, is to extraordinary to have no good features to compliment it, making you look ridiculous.

Like Jordan barret tier proportions but with no facial definition such as hollow cheeks or facial lines, and lacks his angularity

His face is very wide but forward grown and hollowed and lean

Your just wide. A wide domed subhuman. 3/10 genuinely
And you mean 3 psl?

And you mean 3 psl?
Sorry I was a bit angry earlier not sure why ur average or slightly above assuming you are a bit bloated

My manlet rage peeps through the surface once in a while. Forgive my outburst.

• Love it
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball
Sorry I was a bit angry earlier not sure why ur average or slightly above assuming you are a bit bloated

My manlet rage peeps through the surface once in a while. Forgive my outburst.
It's ok my little friend

I've conducted many OLD experiments with .org "slayers" and slayers. Those that consistently got +99 in other countries got +99 in my fishes. Those that call themselves as "HTNs" and various other titles flopped every time i.e. rotting at 12 likes after 3 days but once again, I'm not trying to argue. When I show these results, I get called a "shitskin", "low-IQ", "non-NT". The reason why they perform so poorly (according to them) is because of the "elo", "shit-region" and other copes.
You are a low iq shitskin though

Also yea you’re fat so capped at high LTN

• +1
Reactions: Running!
"Brown" :lul::lul::lul::lul::feelswhy:

When girls feel my 6 inch cock they sure are happy.

Brown is even worse then Jew bro shut up sand nigger monkey, your owner is looking for you :lul:
get dickmogged by a 9.5 inch shlong. u look like u take it up the ass tranny. go back to reddit

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Ur face is actually completely fine, autists on here are prob saying shit out of jealousy. The problem with ur face and phenotype is that u can properly syle these days and end up looking tryhard so most people with ur facetype just nerdmax and walk around like N3ON, what u should be doing is weaking an expensive suit and oldmoneymaxx for style. Used to think old money archetype look was cringe but honestly its kinda powerful

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and negativetiltedheart
Ur face is actually completely fine, autists on here are prob saying shit out of jealousy. The problem with ur face and phenotype is that u can properly syle these days and end up looking tryhard so most people with ur facetype just nerdmax and walk around like N3ON, what u should be doing is weaking an expensive suit and oldmoneymaxx for style. Used to think old money archetype look was cringe but honestly its kinda powerful
*cant

𝖔𝖍 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖆, 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖊?
𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖚'𝖘𝖙 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝕸𝕿𝕹, 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚'𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 1600𝖘

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Banasura and Mainstream
You're like a 7/10 with weird hair.

You shouldn't, nor should you post on Lookmax.

You won't ever perform better than MTN on a strict PSL scale or better than 5.5-6/8 in IncelWaffles' retarded system, because you lack the masculine proportions for it. Maybe you'll get a bit better with age, but these scales do not rank prettyboy features highly.

Girls find you striking/handsome because of your Greek twink phenotype, be glad and leave it at that. That's far more important than scoring well on an aspie system by aspies for rating aspies.
Did it anyways but jfl you were right!
He said I'd probably be 5,5 6 when looksmaxed or even 7

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231221_174401_Word.jpg
    Screenshot_20231221_174401_Word.jpg
    322.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231221_174608_Word.jpg
    Screenshot_20231221_174608_Word.jpg
    498.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Did it anyways but jfl you were right!
He said I'd probably be 5,5 6 when looksmaxed or even 7
Congrats on wasting $50 or whatever he charges, I guess. WheatWaffles has a good methodology, but his actual ratings (numbers) are kinda shit.

But he is right in that your baby fat cheeks are dragging you down heavily.

Top comments

Ive never seen 1 single person being called ugly there dobt waste your time there

Congrats on wasting $50 or whatever he charges, I guess. WheatWaffles has a good methodology, but his actual ratings (numbers) are kinda shit.

But he is right in that your baby fat cheeks are dragging you down heavily.
25 but he basically told me what u have lol.
Anyways now I will properly focus on looksmaxing!
I'm already getting braces this month which will hopefully improve my maxilla which I think might be recessed

Muh bones bla bla when will people here realise it’s all about harmony and how features fit together. Big bones that don’t fit together mean nothing.

I don’t give me that “harmony is cope” crap.

• +1
Muh bones bla bla when will people here realise it’s all about harmony and how features fit together. Big bones that don’t fit together mean nothing.

Yeah today I swallowed the blackpill, I'm ugly

Or normie at max right?

@zxxz what do you think man

@zxxz what do you think man
you are a decent looking dude but your face seems extremely bloated and you have a pretty retarded non-NT haircut
your gonial angle is also way to low (appears to be about 90 - 95 degrees)
your a strong mtn - weak htn in my eyes with a lot of potential

What more ratings do you want lmao? You got enough go do something about it unless you wanna end up like @FunkyFlamingo

What more ratings do you want lmao? You got enough go do something about it unless you wanna end up like @FunkyFlamingo
i need to cope while debloating

you are a decent looking dude but your face seems extremely bloated and you have a pretty retarded non-NT haircut
your gonial angle is also way to low (appears to be about 90 - 95 degrees)
your a strong mtn - weak htn in my eyes with a lot of potential
lips are also overly thin
despite autist looksmax.org ideals .. hanging around my female friends they always point out if a guys lips are thin but there are simple solutions to that problem

lips are also overly thin
despite autist looksmax.org ideals .. hanging around my female friends they always point out if a guys lips are thin but there are simple solutions to that problem
what solution besides filler

Anyway all I want is an archetype of what 95% of women would want where personnality actually matters
Personality matters if u want relationship that last.

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Id say youre niche appeal htn

You got unconventional looks

Those reddit comments literally attest that..

You could get some id say.. try looking more masculine tho i guwss

View attachment 2621938
𝖔𝖍 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖙𝖍𝖆, 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖉𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖚𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖊?
𝕿𝖍𝖔𝖚'𝖘𝖙 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝕸𝕿𝕹, 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚'𝖘𝖙 𝖋𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 1600𝖘

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:BGM is so fucking this guy was born with the aristocratic WASP pheno HAHAHAHA

• +1
You look interesting but have no SMV in real life. Which is why normies on reddit rate you highly

• +1
You look interesting but have no SMV in real life. Which is why normies on reddit rate you highly
Yeah but how can you look interesting or good and have 0 SMV?

Top comments

high ltn - low mtn sounds accurate though

You look like a normal version of curly head James

up to you whether it’s a compliment or not
James mogs him back to the downfall of rome

Yeah but how can you look interesting or good and have 0 SMV?
By looking like him. If you have a weird face with classical features you can look medieval and have no appeal to 90% of women IRL in 2023

Users who are viewing this thread

Back