Got rated so high by random foids that are white amd htb yall saying currys cant slay is cope asf jfl ☠️☠️

S1d456

S1d456

Master
Screenshot 20240316 185659 Snapchat
Screenshot 20240316 185706 Snapchat
IMG 20240316 WA0007
IMG 20240316 WA0005
IMG 20240316 WA0006
IMG 20240316 WA0008
Screenshot 20240316 185703 Snapchat
IMG 20240316 WA0010

Jfl I even tried to lower myself by calling myself a curry to them lmao☠️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRagingBull, try2beme, Loveland and 2 others
I can't find the htb can you circle her for me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, dragomaxxer, Detective and 29 others
htb in the slums of mumbai
IMG 4189

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BoredPrince, blithe, stamaster21 and 11 others
I can't find the htb can you circle her for me.
I got more but the actual htbs that rated me height I wanted to keep their faces confidential cus I'm acc gonna form a long term relationship with them

The only way for Indians to ascend with white HTB is by larping as Arab.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and S1d456
Honestly, on those pictures you look niggerish to me, not curry. Some fucked up foids are into niggers so no wonder they like what they see. By they way you look good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Entschuldigung, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
Honestly, on those pictures you look niggerish to me, not curry. Some fucked up foids are into niggers so no wonder they like what they see. By they way you look good.
Damn idk what to say

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, NarrowBones and Deleted member 55314
Idk If I'm wrong or not tho jfl
You look really good. You do look curry anybody saying you look “black” just lacks common sense with human phenotypes, if you are adapted to hot tropical environments your features will be plumper like Arabs blacks curries and Latinos and even SEA. Retards call these features “black” but they aren’t black features just tropical features.

You look really good nobody said curries cannot slaying chad we say curries HAVE TO BE CHAD to not be incel

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, distance decay and FaceandBBC
You look really good. You do look curry anybody saying you look “black” just lacks common sense with human phenotypes, if you are adapted to hot tropical environments your features will be plumper like Arabs blacks curries and Latinos and even SEA. Retards call these features “black” but they aren’t black features just tropical features.

You look really good nobody said curries cannot slaying chad we say curries HAVE TO BE CHAD to not be incel
Fair point man high iq reply for sure

Kid, how is this slaying? Asking girls for rating is pick me behavior this is the opposite of slaying, u didnt fuck them JFL so hence not a slay
Yeah not slaying tbh jfl my bad

Why not just go slay then, instead of proving to dalits that you can, indeed slay?

• +1
Reactions: negativetiltedheart, WishIwasChico, Deleted member 55314 and 1 other person
I mog you curry

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Why not just go slay then, instead of proving to dalits that you can, indeed slay?
Slayer of jbs only, that curry would be destroyed against me

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
‘Male model’

E563EF72 0D82 484E 8526 1CD39F1548D9

Fuck off curry not today.

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, TechnoBoss and socialcel
then slay dude, what are you trying to impress a bunch of strangers on an incel forum for

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Deleted member 55314
White woman = htb minimum according to this guy

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
  • +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin and socialcel

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240301_213929_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240301_213929_Instagram.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 0
2 girls rated me a 9/10 and a 10/10 once yet people who are experienced raters on here rate me a 6-6.5/10
Don’t trust women’s ratings seriously, they only have 2 categories. Hot, and ugly. So the number they use above 6-7 is useless. Especially as women rate a lot more subjectively than people here rate. If a girl finds you even remotely attractive, she’s gonna boost up that rating a lot just to make you feel special.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico