Got rated so high by random foids that are white amd htb yall saying currys cant slay is cope asf jfl ☠️☠️

Honestly, on those pictures you look niggerish to me, not curry. Some fucked up foids are into niggers so no wonder they like what they see. By they way you look good.
Same, without the hair he looks black

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
me and @WishIwasChico are the forum subhumans btw, truecels

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
This and the other thing you showed are scams
They will ask you for a deposit they aren't real modelling agencies nigga
Y dont u apply to real ones?
They called me mom and said they wanted to build me a portfolio free of cost but Icba modelling is gay asf maybe the modleskit one was a scam but the agency was affiliated with the retail chain new look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
2 girls rated me a 9/10 and a 10/10 once yet people who are experienced raters on here rate me a 6-6.5/10
Don’t trust women’s ratings seriously, they only have 2 categories. Hot, and ugly. So the number they use above 6-7 is useless. Especially as women rate a lot more subjectively than people here rate. If a girl finds you even remotely attractive, she’s gonna boost up that rating a lot just to make you feel special.
youre a 10 in my eyes bro

This and the other thing you showed are scams
They will ask you for a deposit they aren't real modelling agencies nigga
Y dont u apply to real ones?
I didn't apply for shit ☠️ I took a photo with my older sis who has a popular insta and the agency dmed her asking who I was and shit and then my sister sent photos it was a long story but modelling is so fucking gay

questions

1) Why are you sucking in your cheeks like you're waiting for BBC to enter?

2) Everybody keeps on shitting on those foids but fuck I'm horny I would impregnate them on sight and wouldn't stop till their feetsoles are sniffed, taken pics of, their assholes are licked clean and thoroughly violated till I reach their wombs

btw how old are they?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico, TechnoBoss and Deleted member 55314
They called me mom and said they wanted to build me a portfolio free of cost but Icba modelling is gay asf maybe the modleskit one was a scam but the agency was affiliated with the retail chain new look
Modelling is not gay bro
You get paid for your looks, u will get money at 15 without working a real job

youre a 10 in my eyes bro
Blushing Dark Souls GIF by Channel Frederator

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: S1d456 and mirrormogger
Modelling is not gay bro
You get paid for your looks, u will get money at 15 without working a real job
That pay is so insignicant unless your like a high fashion model to get to their is so unlikely even with looks that even I don't have you have to do a lot of dark shit like sex with photogrpahers to be successful in that industry catalogue models get paid barely anything

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
2 girls rated me a 9/10 and a 10/10 once yet people who are experienced raters on here rate me a 6-6.5/10
Don’t trust women’s ratings seriously, they only have 2 categories. Hot, and ugly. So the number they use above 6-7 is useless. Especially as women rate a lot more subjectively than people here rate. If a girl finds you even remotely attractive, she’s gonna boost up that rating a lot just to make you feel special.
That is true facts bro

First off, you trying to brag about these random texts from “modeling agencies” (which btw are fake, anyone can submit a pic and get these acceptance texts) without you having gone through with anything and started modeling, just shows your a fraud. You can send them a cherry-picked photo, but at the end of the day, you aren’t doing modeling. If you were as good looking as you claim, you’d be doing modeling already, instead of trying to flex these texts from fake modeling agencies.

Second, your photos come across as very try hard. It looks like you’re sucking your cheeks in.
It makes you look like you have 0 upper lip. Bad harmony.

Third, how about showing us your “slays” if you apparently slay so much? Unless your idea of a “slay” is texts of MTB foids saying your cherry-picked photos are a “10”

No hate bro, but wanted to post this stuff out.

• +1
Reactions: ascension and N1666
First off, you trying to brag about these random texts from “modeling agencies” (which btw are fake, anyone can submit a pic and get these acceptance texts) without you having gone through with anything and started modeling, just shows your a fraud. You can send them a cherry-picked photo, but at the end of the day, you aren’t doing modeling. If you were as good looking as you claim, you’d be doing modeling already, instead of trying to flex these texts from fake modeling agencies.

Second, your photos come across as very try hard. It looks like you’re sucking your cheeks in.

Third, how about showing us your “slays” if you apparently slay so much? Unless your idea of a “slay” is texts of MTB foids saying your cherry-picked photos are a “10”

I understand where ur coming from and if I were u I'd think the same way but legitimately ik for fact I ain't bragging I'm just tryna show the racist ppl here anyone of any pheno can have success like me and btw all these photos ain't cherry picked personally it's embarrassing but iv got acamera anxiety I don't like to take pictures hence why I don't want to do modelling even tho I got offered to try out for it

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

Secondly for my privacy of relationships I don't want to show my slays here unless on pm and no bro sucking cheeks is an autistic trait it was the uplighting and my small hollowness combined together

And finally I'm here cus I used to genuinely be a 13 Yr old subhuman almost wanted to rope but these guides on looksmaxxes has saved me and my life and I wanted to give back to the community to show my progress that was my real intention man

• +1
Internet rating are useless. Irl praise is what matters. If none praise u look in social group its ovah.

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
And finally I'm here cus I used to genuinely be a 13 Yr old subhuman almost wanted to rope but these guides on looksmaxxes has saved me and my life and I wanted to give back to the community to show my progress that was my real intention man
Good job I like your humble and not aggressive reply.

Internet rating are useless. Irl praise is what matters. If none praise u look in social group its ovah.
ngl irl is great for me especially with my circel of normies who i mog so hard but im stuck at home atm cus im sick

Over if u think getting ratings from slags who respond with their tits to pickup lines like this means anything
IMG 2535

everyone on here fishes for validation from the ugliest fucking bitches imaginable :lul:

Bhai take my photos and ask them they can give me two sons I will divorce them after the marriage and I am also ready for IVF

i think youve posted that one singular picture a million times by now

ratings from low estrogen young girls doesnt count

by that logic im also a 10/10 just because when i was 15 i was getting nudes from tiktok girls that had 100k+ back in 2020

literally had a roster of tiktok girls on my dick that id get just from dming on ig for their snap and would get nudes within a weeks notice their perception of looks is not a good measure and its extremely easy to get results or validations from this age range

i was literally just an above average white boy with blonde hair and got those results and i was at most a 6.5 realistically

stop the cope

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxxin

He's 15 bruh give him a break 💀

• JFL
i think youve posted that one singular picture a million times by now

ratings from low estrogen young girls doesnt count

by that logic im also a 10/10 just because when i was 15 i was getting nudes from tiktok girls that had 100k+ back in 2020

literally had a roster of tiktok girls on my dick that id get just from dming on ig for their snap and would get nudes within a weeks notice their perception of looks is not a good measure and its extremely easy to get results or validations from this age range

i was literally just an above average white boy with blonde hair and got those results and i was at most a 6.5 realistically

stop the cope
:feelswhat: