Got rejected in front of the whole class

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Few years ago when I was bluepilled, I asked out this whore for a coffee date after class ended. Mistakenly I did in in front of the class too :feelswhy: :feelswhy: . She rejected me there, I was sad for almost a week after that. The girls gossip about it for a week. She could have just played along, and text me later that she didn’t want to reject me there. Women are so evil tbh.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chosen-one and Gonthar
  • JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • Woah
Few years ago when I was bluepilled, I asked out this whore for a coffee date after class ended. Mostakenly I did in in front of the class too :feelswhy: :feelswhy: . She rejected me there, I was sad for almost a week after that. She could have just played along, and text me later that she didn’t want to reject me there. Women are so evil tbh.
That's why you should ask her in private...Or talk to a female friend of hers and tell her you want to date her and she will then check if she likes you, back in my days it wasn't uncommon for many guys and girls to first talk to a friend of the person they liked, so they would avoid a harsh, direct rejection.

Last edited:
  • +1
That's why you should ask her in private...Or talk to a female friend of hers and tell her you want to date her and she will then check if she likes you, back in my days it wasn't uncommon for many guys and girls to first talk to a a friend of the person they liked, so they would avoid a harsh, direct rejection.
True that

Also never confess your feeling first that is gay af

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Gonthar