Grades in high school

U

udor65

Iron
I graduated middle school as a valedictorian and my grades were good until last year. I cant focus on lessons and I cant find any reasons to study. I don't know if looksmaxing is distracting me from school, but generally I just feel like I'm lazy for the last two years. There are guys in my school that maxed every aspect of life. (They are super handsome, super tall, super social and popular and also have extremely good grades) I can'T be succesfull anymore even though I studied for my last midterms. Any thips for discipline and studying hard in school? (Maybe some methods you use)

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Nick.Harte
bump

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
bump

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh
I graduated middle school as a valedictorian and my grades were good until last year. I cant focus on lessons and I cant find any reasons to study. I don't know if looksmaxing is distracting me from school, but generally I just feel like I'm lazy for the last two years. There are guys in my school that maxed every aspect of life. (They are super handsome, super tall, super social and popular and also have extremely good grades) I can'T be succesfull anymore even though I studied for my last midterms. Any thips for discipline and studying hard in school? (Maybe some methods you use)
There's another thread that I'll try to link