Why am i unable to study?

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
I am not joking, i have almost never studied in my life. I was always content with getting average grades in school without revising and it always worked even through my a levels, i only did about 10 hours revision in total the days before my exams started. This lack of discipline has made it extremely hard for me to sit down and study since im not used to it and dont even know where to start. I see my brother studying all day so hard and i admire him cause i dont know how tf he does it, i just find it so boring. The only time i find myself studying is by accident because i find something interesting (for example looksmaxxing)

Any advice for how to start studying/concentrating? Right now all i can think of is just force myself to start or mabye start dopamine detoxing?

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Pikabro, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
Over for my subhuman gene when all i study is looks
4D605854 38AE 430F A7C6 93191D948B82

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, Ryldoo IS COPING and Shkreliii
I have the same problem but i'm near certain its bc of undiagnosed adhd and im gonna take steps to get tested for it next year

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, lowiqNormie and Shkreliii
I dont know, im pretty much in the same situation, i reccomend you to just enjoy life without adhd.. read books etc, or just stare at a wall for 6 hours and go on a detox, i've been without a phone for like 6 days or more

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, fuxkdakikez, Samsepioler and 1 other person
Do you have any attention deficit disorders?
Could be that, but no one fucking likes studying.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and VolcelFTW
you could try the Pomodoro technique: 20 mins studying followed by 5 minutes of doing whatever tf you want, then repeat

dopamine detox then u setup ur environment for no distractions, begin studying, and then pop an amphetamine

• +1
Reactions: TeenAscender, lowiqNormie, EnglandBadman and 1 other person
last time i studied was probably when i was 10 i just cant focus also im too uninterested in the thing i have to learn

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and lowiqNormie
No one enjoys studying

If you study and take a cold shower you will look like this

4e611f274a2fc762aff63c31de90e16b

same i never studied for anything and still got normal grades

Studying is for loser chinks and pajeets. Life is all about consooming and fucking the hottest sluts in the world. Unfortunately, God told me to go fuck myself and trapped me in a subhuman prison.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
My subhuman intellect

Lack of prime stacies' pussies = Lack of motivation and hence doing only the bare minimum.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute and Deleted member 43822
I am not joking, i have almost never studied in my life. I was always content with getting average grades in school without revising and it always worked even through my a levels, i only did about 10 hours revision in total the days before my exams started. This lack of discipline has made it extremely hard for me to sit down and study since im not used to it and dont even know where to start. I see my brother studying all day so hard and i admire him cause i dont know how tf he does it, i just find it so boring. The only time i find myself studying is by accident because i find something interesting (for example looksmaxxing)

Any advice for how to start studying/concentrating? Right now all i can think of is just force myself to start or mabye start dopamine detoxing?
It sucks being a slave doesn't it

Lack of prime stacies' pussies = Lack of motivation and hence doing only the bare minimum.
Its the opposite. If you were getting pussy then there would be no reason to improve and if you were not getting pussy then it should motivate you to improve

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Its the opposite. If you were getting pussy then there would be no reason to improve and if you were not getting pussy then it should motivate you to improve
Getting pussy= motivated for more pussy.

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute and PrinceLuenLeoncur
me too. im at the point where i don’t care about getting bad grades

I have no idea, I can study for 6 hours straight.

• Hmm...
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Tldr: This site

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
Low T, ADHD, warrior gene, nuro-Divergency, dopamine deficient

Any advice for how to start studying/concentrating? Right now all i can think of is just force myself to start or mabye start dopamine detoxing

dopamine detox then u setup ur environment for no distractions, begin studying, and then pop an amphetamine
This, but try to avoid amphetamine if you can because it makes you dependent and it literally makes you skinny as fuck and neurotic

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
same tbh, just don’t see the point.